Sign in to follow this  
F13 THE SERIES

Any info on Part 5 Jason coming ?

They still haven't even confirmed him, let alone given a date, but the roadmap's vague visuals suggest early next year. Like, the first update next year.

• Like 1

The imposter Jason feel seems to be what Paranoia is reaching for with it's blue lined hockey mask and blue character models. "Who is fiVe?" Is pretty telling as well. 

6 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

The imposter Jason feel seems to be what Paranoia is reaching for with it's blue lined hockey mask and blue character models. "Who is fiVe?" Is pretty telling as well. 

I'm of the opinion, as many are, that we'll be getting Roy as a normal, playable Jason in the normal game mode, with a Pinehurst map, and then we'll also be getting the Paranoia mode where a counselor basically does the same thing Roy does.

Just now, MichaelMemers said:

I'm of the opinion, as many are, that we'll be getting Roy as a normal, playable Jason in the normal game mode, with a Pinehurst map, and then we'll also be getting the Paranoia mode where a counselor basically does the same thing Roy does.

Everything is speculation at this point. But ok sure absolutely why not.

Just now, Alien_Number_Six said:

Everything is speculation at this point. But ok sure absolutely why not.

Of course it's speculation. But the roadmap does say that a new map, Jason, and game mode are coming at around the same time. You could say that the Paranoia killer, probably a counselor, is the "new Jason" but I feel we'd get Roy too. After all, he wasn't depicted as being much different from Jason. Even raged through a door.

Just now, MichaelMemers said:

Of course it's speculation. But the roadmap does say that a new map, Jason, and game mode are coming at around the same time. You could say that the Paranoia killer, probably a counselor, is the "new Jason" but I feel we'd get Roy too. After all, he wasn't depicted as being much different from Jason. Even raged through a door.

Ok fine. Sure.

2 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

yea but my name jeff