Sign in to follow this  
WashingtonJones

Friday the 13th Comic book recommendations

I've gotten all the Freddy comics over the years, and with the exception of FvJvA I've never read a Jason comic.

Are they any good? If so which ones are the best?

18 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

I've gotten all the Freddy comics over the years, and with the exception of FvJvA I've never read a Jason comic.

Are they any good? If so which ones are the best?

The original 6-part series that came out in '05, and Pamela's Tale (both released by WildStorm) are pretty good. They are the only ones that I have read.

• Like 1

None of them are canon from what I understand, but I've heard that Pamela's tale is considered pretty good. Goes to show there's a human element behind what happened to Pamela as well as Jason. Adding fact that the game made it canon that Jason was a rape child, and you've got a seriously brutal storyline.

I have one called Friday the 13th: Abuser and the Abused. It's a single issue story and I really enjoyed it. Maybe check that one out if you can find it.

they are definitely all worth a read, i enjoyed all of them

On 11/24/2017 at 7:46 AM, Rexfellis said:

The original 6-part series that came out in '05, and Pamela's Tale (both released by WildStorm) are pretty good. They are the only ones that I have read.

i've got a Friday The 13th graphic novel called Friday The 13th Book 2,which includes Pamela's Tale,The Abuser and The Abused,Bad Land,and How I Spent My Summer Vacation. Pamela's tale is the best of the four,but summer vacation is awesome,too.Jason befriends a deformed kid who was being bullied,and the kid travels with him,while Jason kills people and gives food to the kid,while fighting off a psycho,drug-crazed sheriff....definately a story where you're rooting for Jason!...lol