Sign in to follow this  
Havince

please put a delay on the boat setting off

Multiple times now I have let someone start the boat so I can get in as a passenger to help towards the achievement and the driver has just gone off.

With the car there is enough time to get in before they start moving, no such thing exists with the boat no matter how quick you press the button to get in

• Like 2

lmaoo.. please leave this in

it's too hilarious to see someone leave while another is waiting to get in

• Like 1

I hope they leave it as is, not for the rudeness like some people like to do (^^^^lookin at you Aaron ;P ) but because if theres a delay, that delay cld be the second between dodging ol hockey face an getting drowned.

I always go for the boat first at the start of the match, so most of the times I fix it myself or at least help with one of the parts. It's so annoying when some idiot left you behind, so I always call Jason and tell him to kill the fucking traitor hahahahah sometimes it works.

22 minutes ago, kitcat said:

I always go for the boat first at the start of the match, so most of the times I fix it myself or at least help with one of the parts. It's so annoying when some idiot left you behind, so I always call Jason and tell him to kill the fucking traitor hahahahah sometimes it works.

Yeah I'm always afraid to leave the boat when I put a part in. I feel safe when I have the car keys, and I confess to being guilty of hoarding both.

I have been known to carry around the propeller or hide it (where i only knew the location, before marked items)  that way i would ensure my place on the boat, and in instnaces whre i'm like AJ or Debborah, and i have the last part of the boat, and there are 2-3 people waiting for the last piece to go in, i wont put it in, until the others leave, i'm not losing my space, it may be a dick move, but whatever ensures your chance to escape

11 hours ago, Havince said:

Multiple times now I have let someone start the boat so I can get in as a passenger to help towards the achievement and the driver has just gone off.

With the car there is enough time to get in before they start moving, no such thing exists with the boat no matter how quick you press the button to get in

Yeah maybe they wanted the achievement for leaving you. 

The idea has been broached with the car that once someone puts the keys in the ignition to start the car, the passenger doors should open. I'd be good with the same for the boat. 

12 hours ago, B0bZomb1e said:

I hope they leave it as is, not for the rudeness like some people like to do (^^^^lookin at you Aaron ;P ) but because if theres a delay, that delay cld be the second between dodging ol hockey face an getting drowned.

Even if he dumps you out of the boat you can just mash the button to get back into the boat before he can kill you. You can just keep doing this over and over too because he can't do anything about it.

The only problem with the boat is the fact that it doesnt make a sound when it starts up. The only reason i can think as to why this happens is for "balance" since Jason moves faster in water. Still seems dumb to me even as someone that enjoys counselor. I mean Jason cant even really trap a boat to prevent it really since the dock is so wide and traps can only be placed on dirt.

23 minutes ago, ThePunkPirate said:

The only problem with the boat is the fact that it doesnt make a sound when it starts up. The only reason i can think as to why this happens is for "balance" since Jason moves faster in water. Still seems dumb to me even as someone that enjoys counselor. I mean Jason cant even really trap a boat to prevent it really since the dock is so wide and traps can only be placed on dirt.

Yes also the fact that you don't even need keys makes the boat a bit OP. On the other hand I did once find the propeller basically right on the other side of the map. I don't know whether that's actually a difference with boat parts or not. Also if you are overturned, you're an almost certain goner, unlike if the car is stopped.

1 hour ago, ThePunkPirate said:

This happens because it has risk the car doesn't. Getting tipped means a sure death, that no knife, spray, crackers or shotgun will save you from. 

19 hours ago, Aaron said:

lmaoo.. please leave this in

it's too hilarious to see someone leave while another is waiting to get in

Wow... you are a really selfish player. You must not understand what cooperative means then.

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 4:00 PM, Confused Counsellor said:

Why not make it so you can get in the passenger seat of car/boat at any time? Could be a good hiding place in the car as well haha.

If they did that then assholes would sit in the car waiting to be rescued. Its bad enough now when they stay by the car while others do all the work. If they had where you could get in as soon as the driver begins starting it that would be good.

• Like 2