Sign in to follow this  
Chace Hollett

So calm while being killed.

Why are the counselors so calm while being killed? In the 2nd kill trailer the counselors were screaming at the top of their lungs and it was pretty accurate to how someone would react to getting both arms cut off, or being lifted up.

• Like 1

Probably because if it were accurate than both counselor and Jason players would be mind numbingly exhausted over hearing the death cries again and again. 

Let's be real here. Do you seriously want to hear counselors screaming like sirens blaring?

Because that could happen.

Vanessa - Jasoon is right behind me. He is right down the road and coming soon. Check your DLC roadmap.

AJ Mason - I'm going to repair the phone box under this bed for 15 minutes.

*Jason shifts*...13 grabs later...

Chad - OH MY GOD HE'S KILLING ME! HE'S KILLING ME! The firecrackers don't work!

Tiffany - Oooooohhh my gawddddddd...is dat a persun?!?

RIP speedo battle chad.

Respawns as Tommy.

Jason slashes him to death.

*Kenny dances his way to freedom in a pink cop uniform*

Brandon - (Morgan Freeman voice)...and that was the day immersion for Friday The 13th was destroyed.

My own death screams when my counselor is being killed tend to be along the lines of "Yeah, Jason's at Blair's. He's got me. Keys are in the bottom cabin on the left. Yeah, I'm dead, my head's off. Bye." :P

I usually hear death screams along the lines of extreme trash talking right before they die.

Hell sometimes they don’t say a word. Instead the game decides to text me their death screams by displaying it on the screen. A good old “Player has left the game”. Then I’m the one screaming at the TV.

• Like 1

Occasionally I just play like shit and get killed over and over, and at times like those it gets frustrating, but normally I just accept it. As a Jason fan, I SHOULD be having a hard time of it if I'm playing as a counselor, and I should be killed on a semi-regular basis. When I manage to escape, it's a good feeling of accomplishment.

Of course, with the latest update, it's a little TOO easy to escape now...

18 hours ago, Chace Hollett said:

Why are the counselors so calm while being killed? In the 2nd kill trailer the counselors were screaming at the top of their lungs and it was pretty accurate to how someone would react to getting both arms cut off, or being lifted up.

They might've added those screams in post just for the video.

Isn't there a lot of screaming for the Jason 7 kill when he pushes them on the ground and chops their arms off? 

7 hours ago, deathbat96777 said:

I think whenever you kill Jason, Tommy should say, "Take that, momma's boy!" 

Yea, but then in the last minute they'll change the line to, "Hey asshole!" 

Get it?

15 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Vanessa - Jasoon is right behind me. He is right down the road and coming soon. Check your DLC roadmap.

AJ Mason - I'm going to repair the phone box under this bed for 15 minutes.

*Jason shifts*...13 grabs later...

Chad - OH MY GOD HE'S KILLING ME! HE'S KILLING ME! The firecrackers don't work!

Tiffany - Oooooohhh my gawddddddd...is dat a persun?!?

RIP speedo battle chad.

Respawns as Tommy.

Jason slashes him to death.

*Kenny dances his way to freedom in a pink cop uniform*

Brandon - (Morgan Freeman voice)...and that was the day immersion for Friday The 13th was destroyed.

To be fair, the immersion (for me at least) took a big hit with the inclusion of NES Jason. The dancing emotes completely breaks the immersion for me.

1 hour ago, 1st2Die said:

To be fair, the immersion (for me at least) took a big hit with the inclusion of NES Jason. The dancing emotes completely breaks the immersion for me.

That is true. Surprised Jason did not have a 2D sprite skin.

The characters are hollow on the inside.

Only a texture, shader and character model over an invisible collision model. Of course with the animations rigged to it too. 

Just enough to interact with the level bsp and scenery.