I think it's really unfair that male counselors can't use the sweater, they are at a disadvantage, I use the sweater every match, like a defense mechanism, so I'd be more interested in playing as a male, if they could use the sweater or perhaps have a male exclusive stun, like perhaps males can use the machete in the shack by pressing Y, and it automatically stuns Jason, it locks on, and Jason has no choice but to be stunned.

Regardless, male counselors should be able to use the sweater, I don't think it's weird if they say, "Jason, mother is talking to you," because Jason doesn't care about physical appearance, it's not like Ginny from Part 2 resembled his mother, Jason just cares about the sweater, not who's using it.

Maybe the guys can do what little Tommy did in the final chapter. Go to the restroom and shave their heads to look like Jason and say "Jason! Don't you remember..." I don't remember the exact lines but that could qualify as a male stun.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Archgamer said:

Maybe the guys can do what little Tommy did in the final chapter. Go to the restroom and shave their heads to look like Jason and say "Jason! Don't you remember..." I don't remember the exact lines but that could qualify as a male stun.

Yes that's what I've been saying since before launch.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Archgamer said:

Oh, yeah, that would be great.

5 hours ago, YouWontKillMe said:

I think it's really unfair that male counselors can't use the sweater, they are at a disadvantage, I use the sweater every match, like a defense mechanism, so I'd be more interested in playing as a male, if they could use the sweater or perhaps have a male exclusive stun, like perhaps males can use the machete in the shack by pressing Y, and it automatically stuns Jason, it locks on, and Jason has no choice but to be stunned.

Regardless, male counselors should be able to use the sweater, I don't think it's weird if they say, "Jason, mother is talking to you," because Jason doesn't care about physical appearance, it's not like Ginny from Part 2 resembled his mother, Jason just cares about the sweater, not who's using it.

I think it weird like imagine Chad saying " Jason..... mother is talking to you put the weapon down and come to mummy" 

5 hours ago, Archgamer said:

I loveee this idea

30 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Foooobar, don't move. 

You have 114 likes and 441 posts. 

Don't move?

Nah, I like my apartment.

15 minutes ago, derrickkolba said:

having his mask should be the male equivalent.

No. If you want the sweater, choose a female character.

If you want to be the one beating up Jason, choose a character for that.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2017 at 7:22 AM, Fooobar said:

Another suggestion that will make it even easier to be a counselor.

The male and female counselors should be equal, male counselors are at a disadvantage from the get-go.

On 11/22/2017 at 2:52 AM, Moe9999633 said:

I think it weird like imagine Chad saying " Jason..... mother is talking to you put the weapon down and come to mummy" 

I loveee this idea

It really isn't, If I were a male in real life, and put in the F13 scenario, I'd say those things to Jason, if I think it would help me live, I'm definitely saying those things to Jason.

7 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

Chad is the ONE male in the game that I COULD imagine saying it. I think he might even be able to trick Jason.

If we're going to let any male use it, it should be Chad.

7 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

I think the male equivalent is that their higher strength allows them to unmask Jason faster.

I think the whole point here is that you currently CANNOT kill Jason without both Tommy AND a girl wearing a sweater. To even the score, Tommy and a guy should be able to have an equivalent method for taking Jason down.

On 22/11/2017 at 7:36 AM, aurllcooljay said:

I think the male equivalent is that their higher strength allows them to unmask Jason faster.

No, you don't understand.

On 22/11/2017 at 3:33 PM, Cokeyskunk said:

I think the whole point here is that you currently CANNOT kill Jason without both Tommy AND a girl wearing a sweater. To even the score, Tommy and a guy should be able to have an equivalent method for taking Jason down.

Exactly. Also, I grab the sweater all the time, except when it's on the island, and I basically use it as a pocket knife, it can be a lifesaver, depending on how one uses it.

On 22/11/2017 at 8:11 AM, Liquid Swordsman said:

giphy.gif

?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, YouWontKillMe said:

It really isn't, If I were a male in real life, and put in the F13 scenario, I'd say those things to Jason, if I think it would help me live, I'm definitely saying those things to Jason.

Jason would probably be saying in his head does boy really think his going to trick me and he would kill you right there

4 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

Jason would probably be saying in his head does boy really think his going to trick me and he would kill you right there

Meh. At least he got to use it.

You know he enjoys playing dress up. Just let him have it lol

9 minutes ago, Truth said:

Meh. At least he got to use it.

You know he enjoys playing dress up. Just let him have it lol

Ok I will

5 hours ago, Truth said:

Chad is the ONE male in the game that I COULD imagine saying it. I think he might even be able to trick Jason.

If we're going to let any male use it, it should be Chad.

a2d31a3d27477d1f8e2a485a16759b3b.png

Chad could pass for his mom waaaay easier than, say, Vanessa :P LET CHAD USE THE SWEATER DEVS

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Moe9999633 said:

Sure, Jan.

Disagreed.

Even though I've never been killed as Jason. I wouldn't want it easier to for everybody to kill Jason.

If anything, I'd remove thick skin as a perk all together and just give all the male counselors the ability to tank more than the females. It would be kinda sexist, but more realistic.

The girls can wear the sweater, but 2 melees without a heal and they die, no questions asked. The males can take 4 melee hits before they die, without a heal. Cut and dry, plain and simple. Males can jump out of the higher windows and not limp, females always have to heal.

Think Resident Evil 1.

Chris carried less items, but could take more damage. Jill couldn't take as much damage, but could carry more items.

i dont think itll work ginny fixed her hair and stuff i think jason will be able to tell when a flat chested in shape 18  year old male with a deep voice trys to be his mom plus thats gay lol idk wat male should have i think it doesnt matter maybe they smoke weed with jason at his shack lol