Do you still playing the game?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still playing the game even with all the issues?

• Of course!
    • Hell no.

I play ONLY to get one more badge (I need to flip over the boat 13 times).
If it's not a boat map, than i quit right away, and I don't give a shit about other players (most of them are trolls, kids, russians, anyway).
So before I play a game it usually takes me about 30-40 minutes of quitting to get a map that is not fucking Packanack Small.

@jameson87, thanks for asking. I'll post an update in my thread about him, today.

On topic: I have been on a brief playing hiatus, for the last couple of weeks. This has in part been due to how busy my family has been, but also in part to the fact that my sons got into another game and dragged me along with them. I did manage to get in a couple of rounds at Crystal Lake yesterday, though.

Everyone that I played with has pretty much abandoned the game for now.  Ive been doing a few offline rounds from time to time.  I tried a few quick plays but it always ends the same with no one talking and half the lobby leaving at the start when they are not picked as Jason.  I still think it’s a fun game but it just seems like there isn’t enough to keep people playing.  

I haven't played for a while, it's just got to a point with all the host quitting and wasting my time that I'll probably wait until the ps4 servers and new patch come.

2 hours ago, YusufpawFA said:

I'm just waiting until an update buffs the conseulors

Hopefully they are done with that. The balance is fine. I like where they have it now. I am waiting for the engine update, salt mines, and finally dedicated servers personally.

I won’t be once the new emotes drop. Plus other games I’m looking forward to.

As of now, i play it once every couple of weeks. Usually only a few games before I am either bored or frustrated by other players and decide that isnt how I care to spend my free time. 

Dang, I didn't remember this thread. I wonder what if someone do this same poll but now, it would be interesting how the playerbase changed since I made this back then in November.

i've been completely out of the F13 loop lately. i really haven't even been keeping up with news or the boards. 

partially because of frustrations with the game itself but mostly because i'm in the process of selling my house and my ps4 is currently in a friend's storage space. 

Not really except occasional sp rounds.  Just checked in to see if any dedicated servers updates.  Read the information on the website and realized how stupid I was for bothering to check.  I called it months ago that they wouldn’t be arriving anytime soon based on the original engine upgrade post and they make it clear as day it’s not happening anytime soon on the website.  Updated engine at earliest this month (so July or September most likely) and dedicated servers resume work after engine finished.  So sounds like 2019 if ever.

i don’t know maybe the salt mines will make playing online worth it. Not gonna expect anything till I see it work though.