Do you still playing the game?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still playing the game even with all the issues?

• Of course!
    • Hell no.

Since the tons of issues that last patch gave us I wanna know if you people still playing the game. I am since launch and with the issues of the last "patch" (if we can call that patch) I can say that im out, I don't touch the game since two weeks. 

I play a bit, but I'm avoiding playing the game much right now because I don't want to burn out just as they increase the level cap. I've been at 101 for months.

• Like 1

Can you add a sometimes?   Less and less for me.  I've been moving on to other games.  Dead by daylight in particular.  

I’m done for now until they release a GOOD patch which is a slim chance. Comes a patch comes more Bugs, Glitches, and Nerfs. I never played a game where I want to slam my head against the wall just because of the state it’s in.

• Like 2

Still play, less for sure. This is the only game I play so I have good days, and I have extremely frustrated to the point of burning bunnies and kicking kittens kinda days... But yeah, I still play.

I only like playing if my friends are online. The social aspect of it is fun. But playing the actual game without that kind of stinks now. Especially as Jason.

It all depends on who I am playing with to tell you the truth. I will not play public matches and I still really enjoy playing with friends for the most part but a lot of the times I kinda need to force myself to play, which shouldn't be the case and wasn't the case before the latest update.

I've already ordered a few other games and unless a miracle of an update comes out soon™ those newer games will definitely take priority over the garbage that this game as become. -_- 

1 hour ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Can you add a sometimes?   Less and less for me.  I've been moving on to other games.  Dead by daylight in particular.  

I don't think so. You play a game or you not play to. Is like someone ask you: You like eat at McDonald's? And you respond: Yeah but sometimes, I moved to Burger King but I still eating there sometimes..... (sorry for dumb example I don't have too much creativity)

5 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

I don't think so. You play a game or you not play to. Is like someone ask you: You like eat at McDonald's? And you respond: Yeah but sometimes, I moved to Burger King but I still eating there sometimes..... (sorry for dumb example I don't have too much creativity)

Not really.  Sometimes I play it (barring no hosts quitting) and sometimes I choose a different game.  Lately, I've been choosing other games.  

1 minute ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Not really.  Sometimes I play it (barring no hosts quitting) and sometimes I choose a different game.  Lately, I've been choosing other games.  

I understand you, I moved to PC and now with Black Friday sales in PSN Store I buyed The Evil Within 2 and The Witcher 3. Since launch I was addicted to this game, but with host bullshit and bad patches I couldn't take anymore and I moved. Gonna wait if they fix things in next patch and if they don't then I don't really know what is gonna happen with this game...

10 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

I understand you, I moved to PC and now with Black Friday sales in PSN Store I buyed The Evil Within 2 and The Witcher 3. Since launch I was addicted to this game, but with host bullshit and bad patches I couldn't take anymore and I moved. Gonna wait if they fix things in next patch and if they don't then I don't really know what is gonna happen with this game...

If they don't address these current issues, there is no saving the game unfortunately.  The list of players I've made friends with who still play this game is dwindling quickly.  But, that's what happens when you cater to the casual quick play crowd.  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

If they don't address these current issues, there is no saving the game unfortunately.  The list of players I've made friends with who still play this game is dwindling quickly.  But, that's what happens when you cater to the casual quick play crowd.  

Sad but true, hope this game doesn't die and still get going.

14 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Sad but true, hope this game doesn't die and still get going.

Maybe they will get a kick of new players with the Black Friday deal on PSN. (Joke)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

1 hour ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

I agree with adding a rarely or sometimes. 

I have played two or three times since last patch. Considering I used to solely play this game, it would seem my answer is no, I don't play. However, certain friends being on can bring me over and I can still have a fun, albeit frustrating experience.

Even the forums seem dead to me. People repeating threads of how weak Jason is, users slandering each other over difference of opinions. Devfenders saying what an amazing game it is, and others hoping their voice will get heard when they speak of issues. Jpops clearly frustrated and annoyed closing repeat threads of needing dedicated servers while reciting his rehearsed statement. There has been little to no news, no patch, etc. I used to check the forums daily but even here seems dull and stagnant. i mean what, they said they were going to raise the cap level, then been silent... cool and nothing has happened except for repeating level 101 on a loop. No thanks.

I have since moved on to DbD, NHL 18, Battlefront 2. A few of us even started playing L4D2 again. There are a lot other big titles that have been released recently. We need more news than "hey we won some awards" to keep us interested. Besides, messing up backer orders and being out for 6 months with several glitches show a lot of errors on both companies behalf. Maybe stop gloating about the award and start addressing the state of the game.

• Like 4

I play when I can. RL has been busy with me lately and I've been either:

1. Too damn sick (head cold/ upper respiratory infection)

2. Too damn tired (working extra hours at work to cover time off for the holiday)

3. Watching the 4 year old while his mother is away for a week.

4. Too damn sick and tired of unfixed issues in the game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

I play when I can. RL has been busy with me lately and I've been either:

1. Too damn sick (head cold/ upper respiratory infection)

2. Too damn tired (working extra hours at work to cover time off for the holiday)

3. Watching the 4 year old while his mother is away for a week.

4. Too damn sick and tired of unfixed issues in the game.

This post reminded me of the old Bill Cosby stand up where he talks about his mother always saying how she is sick and tired of things. She says she is sick of something, he replied and tired. Then says he doesn't remember what happened after that. 

I have definitely been sick a couple times in the past month, as well as having to work many more hours as of recently, so I get that. 

Still, we may set aside more Friday time on sick days if they would update more frequently. Patch some of the issues, get something fresh.

• Like 1

Stopped playing ages ago but not cause of the issues. I just don’t last long playing multiplayer only that and I’ve got big backlog of games to complete

6 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Since the tons of issues that last patch gave us I wanna know if you people still playing the game. I am since launch and with the issues of the last "patch" (if we can call that patch) I can say that im out, I don't touch the game since two weeks. 

Yeah Im still playing. They will fix it or their game will die. 

• Like 1

Once I got to the point I was dreading getting picked as Jason, I was done.

I could power through the awful bugs if I was still having fun, but I'm not. Jason is far to stressful and tedious to play now.

I'm just waiting for the next patch or at worst the single player.

13 minutes ago, JasonVsWindows said:

Once I got to the point I was dreading getting picked as Jason, I was done.

I could power through the awful bugs if I was still having fun, but I'm not. Jason is far to stressful and tedious to play now.

I'm just waiting for the next patch or at worst the single player.

I've never experienced this. Are you people all getting lobbies full of level 101 Vanessa players?

I still enjoy playing. I may be the most experienced sub-50 level player in history though. 😂 I started with the open Beta, and had a blast! I honestly think those couple of months were the most fun I've had playing video games since I was a kid. Bought digital copies for the XBox and the PC on launch day. With all of the initial XBox problems, I played solely on Steam for a long time. By the time the XBox problems were fixed I didn't feel like downloading all that shit.

I've always had my preference set to counselor. It's weird, because I really wanted to love playing as Jason. That was the game I've been looking for for so long. But, I just always had more fun trying to complete objectives, and survive. Don't get me wrong, I've had some really fun matches playing as Jason, even after this latest patch. It's a bit more difficult, but, I don't think Jason is as neutered as everyone seems to make out. I've been known to open a can of whoopass on many counselors. Haha

Personally, I don't think the game is broken. I do believe Jason is underpowered in the present build of the game, but he is still a force to be reckoned with. This is probably my favorite game made in the last 5 years or so.

• Like 2

Yeah, except I got derailed hard by Wolfenstein The New Colossus (good game, takes a while to get going IMO but revs up from the midway point) and I've had a virus the past few days keeping me off. But yeah. Hoping the next patch comes out soon, want to see what's on it.

The treble whammy of goofy costumes, goofy dancing and a nerfed Jason that has ruined the counselor experience, has been a gut-punch to the enjoyment of the game for me. I've stopped playing for now.

I'm not positive things will improve in multiplayer, but I'm hopeful single player should have less scope for similar kinds of fuck ups. 

• Like 1