How I contact these ppl about a refund??? Um because of PS4 shit refund policy for digital downloads I wanna know who I contact on there end about getting my money back for a broken game, un answered promises, and possibly of a ripoff!!!!

6 hours ago, guyfly2309 said:

It's a broken game.

Calling people douchebags isn't productive.

7 hours ago, Dead by Daylight said:

How I contact these ppl about a refund??? Um because of PS4 shit refund policy for digital downloads I wanna know who I contact on there end about getting my money back for a broken game, un answered promises, and possibly of a ripoff!!!!

As far as I know, it's not possible to get a refund. If you backed through Kickstarter or Backerkit you may have options but if you bought off of the Playstation store you won't be able to get one.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

It's a broken game.

Calling people douchebags isn't productive.

As far as I know, it's not possible to get a refund. If you backed through Kickstarter or Backerkit you may have options but if you bought off of the Playstation store you won't be able to get one.

i never understood what people would mean by its a broken game i mostly hear people say that when half the lobby escapes but i may be acting one sided so could you tell me whats so broken

• Like 1

Just now, guyfly2309 said:

i never understood what people would mean by its a broken game i mostly hear people say that when half the lobby escapes but i may be acting one sided so could you tell me whats so broken

I don't think I need to, there's a lot on the forum that supports the fact the game is broken in various ways. As well, this thread is about looking for a refund and I don't have any interest in going off-topic.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I don't think I need to, there's a lot on the forum that supports the fact the game is broken in various ways. As well, this thread is about looking for a refund and I don't have any interest in going off-topic.

yea and all the threads are the same thing a broken game is when its scattered with bugs unplayable not a jason with less arm length i almost never experience bugs and i think everyone should know you cant get a refund from buying something on a console store and if he backed the game he would have already have had it before getting it on the store and if someone leaves a game guess what you can always just another

43 minutes ago, guyfly2309 said:

its not a broken game

When Jason Voorhees is a worthless punching bag in a game about JASON VOORHEES, the game is indeed BROKEN. 

• Like 4

Just now, TestedTwice said:

When Jason Voorhees is a worthless punching bag in a game about JASON VOORHEES, the game is indeed BROKEN. 

when your bad at jason then you say its a broken game

when your bad at jason then you say its a broken game

Okay, new forum member I’ve never heard of before. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TestedTwice said:

Okay, new forum member I’ve never heard of before. 

i may be new to the forum but ive been playing the game just as long as anyone else here im level 101 and been playing for a while most of the people on this forum just complain anyway i understand if theres any actual glitch or bug like when people would cheat by going on the roof if you dont like the game anymore why are you here why just complain theres plenty of other games out there

• Like 2

i may be new to the forum but ive been playing the game just as long as anyone else here im level 101 and been playing for a while most of the people on this forum just complain anyway i understand if theres any actual glitch or bug like when people would cheat by going on the roof if you dont like the game anymore why are you here why just complain theres plenty of other games out there

Good to know.

1 hour ago, guyfly2309 said:

its not a broken game you might have encountered a few bugs its laggy cause you have bad wifi there arent unanswered promises they have given mostly everything they said and i think if you have the mental capability of a normal human being you would have done research before buying a game and by looking at your name dead by daylight you seem like a dooshbag that came to try to bother everyone cause you think your terrible game is better than friday 

a20.gif

I think @Jawbone has a new best friend. :lol:

• Like 3

Just now, GhostWolfViking said:

a20.gif

I think Jawbone has a new best friend. :lol:

it isnt trolling its the truth some people cant handle being bad so they blame it on "a broken game"

5 minutes ago, guyfly2309 said:

it isnt trolling its the truth some people cant handle being bad so they blame it on "a broken game"

I have received a refund from Microsoft for Friday The 13th. The license was messed up and would not launch the game I paid for.

After I purchased the game again it worked no problem. Sometimes people can have the game not work correctly for them.

I don't see the point in attacking the community when they have a legit bug or problem with the game not working.

I try to help out the developers and record bugs. Send a video link to Jasonkillsbugs.com

Hopefully they can fix the issues with the game.

1 minute ago, GhostWolfViking said:

I have received a refund from Microsoft for Friday The 13th. The license was messed up and would not launch the game I paid for.

After I purchased the game again it worked no problem. Sometimes people can have the game not work correctly for them.

I don't see the point in attacking the community when they have a legit bug or problem with the game not working.

I try to help out the developers and record bugs. Send a video link to Jasonkillsbugs.com

Hopefully they can fix the issues with the game.

i know some people do have to deal with bugs and i dont attack them but this person like many others are saying the game is unplayable and broken when its clearly not i would be and when most of the time there just whining about jason arm length being to short now this game has minor bugs most of the time like the car randomly flipping over or luck being backwards and this person doesnt have a broken game hes saying its basically unplayable and you had a actual problem when you got your game refunded 

4 minutes ago, Liquid Swordsman said:

Seriously devs, about the update.

Sorry. I couldn't help myself. I'll see my way out.

i want the update as much as the next guy lol the game does get stale sometimes i go on their twitter every day to see if i can get even a little info i always get exited over the updates I NEED IT frik i dont know how to put youtube video i was gonna put no more mr nice guy by alice cooper

55 minutes ago, guyfly2309 said:

...most of the time there just whining about jason arm length being to short now

this game has minor bugs most of the time like the car randomly flipping over or luck being backwards and this person doesnt have a broken game hes saying its basically unplayable and you had a actual problem when you got your game refunded 

One thing that has to be considered is that (from what I understand) the consoles are kinda fucked. I'm on PC so a lot of these server issues don't happen. We have our own problems but they're pretty small. 

I agree, though, that most people are blowing this shit way out of proportion. There's patch related shit that pisses me off, but that pops up 1 in every 5 Jason rounds. I can't get mad at the game for flubbing shift grabs because I see enough people still very good at doing it and I was always inconsistent. But I'm better at it now than before the patch, and mostly from testing it and paying attention. 

The only things to get worked up over should be aesthetics and mechanics that interfere with the game feeling like the movies.

Arguing isn't gonna help because they band together and reinforce each others ideals. Shit just bounces off of them. 

Again, for those console users, you guys got a whole other tub of shit to go through with legit game breaking problems....but that's another story.

44 minutes ago, guyfly2309 said:

i dont know how to put youtube video i was gonna put no more mr nice guy 

Here ya go!

37 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

One thing that has to be considered is that (from what I understand) the consoles are kinda fucked. I'm on PC so a lot of these server issues don't happen. We have our own problems but they're pretty small. 

I agree, though, that most people are blowing this shit way out of proportion. There's patch related shit that pisses me off, but that pops up 1 in every 5 Jason rounds. I can't get mad at the game for flubbing shift grabs because I see enough people still very good at doing it and I was always inconsistent. But I'm better at it now than before the patch, and mostly from testing it and paying attention. 

The only things to get worked up over should be aesthetics and mechanics that interfere with the game feeling like the movies.

Arguing isn't gonna help because they band together and reinforce each others ideals. Shit just bounces off of them. 

Again, for those console users, you guys got a whole other tub of shit to go through with legit game breaking problems....but that's another story.

Here ya go!

thanks for the video the major issue on consoles if since some people cant afford good wifi the game lags like very bad people with good wifi have to carry the whole lobby one their back but sometimes we cant and the game just lags really bad it doesnt happen that much but it does happen

Don't know how it works on playstation but I got a refund off xbox once by stating the game was not fit por purpose as it was broken to play

got my money back

Its on Playstation to give you a refund, Gunmedia and the f13 boyz cant help you unless you were a backer.

So good luck with that PS support hotline cuz theres no other way mate.

44 minutes ago, Havince said:

Don't know how it works on playstation but I got a refund off xbox once by stating the game was not fit por purpose as it was broken to play

got my money back

XBox does refunds, unfortunately Playstation doesn't.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dead by Daylight said:

It is broken but it's fun but I'm not you refund the game and btw you should contact the game creators 

I think the last patch broke the gameplay. But I want no refund. But a patch would be nice.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Here ya go!

Off topic:  Did you know that a young, long-haired Brad Pitt starred in one of these episodes (Freddy's Nightmares) way back when?

On topic:  Asking about refunds on the forums is a no-no.  You need to contact either the platform holders or GUN Media.  If you already have and nothing came of it, sorry but you may be out of luck.

Side topic:  I really hope this next patch comes soon.  I still love the game and playing as Jason, BUT, in its current state, many (almost all) of my private match friends have given up on the game and it is a shame.  As someone else said, at least on consoles, the bugs and problems with numerous different aspects of the game are having people throw their arms up in frustration and losing (or have completely lost) faith in the future of this once great piece of entertainment.  In turn, considering I refuse to waste time in a Quick Play lobby, all of this is forcing me to break from the game as well.  On top of this, I feel like, unless the HIGHLY unlikely happens, this next patch is coming later rather than sooner (since Thanksgiving is this Thursday, I'd say no chance this week).

playstation allows refunds provided its within 7 days of purchase, and game play is under a certain amount of hours. I've done it with White Noise 2. I played it for a few hours, decided I didn't like it and it wasn't my type of game. I contacted support, they refunded me a credit in my wallet for the game.