FrenchFriedPotaters

Yay, another counselor idea (this might get a lock)

Before this get's a lock, I'd like to suggest a new counselor trope. I composed a female counselor that looks like Tina, and acts like Tina from Part 7, and her stats are as following:

Ashley Miller

Composure:   7/10. She doesn't freak out as much, as Tina didn't freak out when Jason was around in the movie

Luck: 2/10     We have male characters with a luck of a 2, why not females?

Repair: 6/10  Tina seems like a really smart girl, so Ashley can repair things without screwing up as much

Speed: 7/10   Ashley can juke Jason around a lot, so yeah.

Stamina: 6/10 If Ashley's gonna juke, she needs to have stamina.

Stealth: 6/10 Ashley can stay quiet for a while until she starts running.

Strength: 1/10 Ashley is pretty weak, so don't go fighting off Jason if needed.

Welp, that is all. This, again, might get a lock, but I don't care, as these are really good stats for a counselor that I had in mind. Thank you!

• Like 3

A high composure, speed, stamina + repair character would basically make all the others redundant. 

5 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Before this get's a lock, I'd like to suggest a new counselor trope. I composed a female counselor that looks like Tina, and acts like Tina from Part 7, and her stats are as following:

Ashley Miller

Composure:   7/10. She doesn't freak out as much, as Tina didn't freak out when Jason was around in the movie

Repair: 6/10  Tina seems like a really smart girl, so Ashley can repair things without screwing up as much

Welp, that is all. This, again, might get a lock, but I don't care, as these are really good stats for a counselor that I had in mind. Thank you!

Awesome counselor idea!

16 hours ago, Alcanx said:

A high composure, speed, stamina + repair character would basically make all the others redundant. 

I see, as she would be the perfect character and others would be trash. But here's the catch, she can only be unlocked at lvl 101 or 150 (when the patch comes out). I know, the clothing items for her would take a long time to unlock, but when she is unlocked, she has all of her clothing options, like Fox and Mitch.

Wait. Why would this get locked?

Did you hide something racist or sexually explicit in the post?

Bc there is already a "trope" topic and it seems like I'm copying that topic, even though I'm not, and I don't really know what locks do or what they are, I'm new here. 

• Confused 1

Welcome, @FrenchFriedPotaters. Typically topics get locked if they are near facsimiles of existing topics. Eg. "Jason's back hair gets caught in my teeth when I bite him!"and "Help! Jason is too hairy! Please Nerf!" While there are Tina topics, already, yours approaches from a fresh angle, suggesting A TYPE, rather than the specific character. I think you're ok, here.

So, who actually clicked on those links?

On 11/21/2017 at 5:07 PM, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Welcome, @FrenchFriedPotaters. Typically topics get locked if they are near facsimiles of existing topics. Eg. "Jason's back hair gets caught in my teeth when I bite him!"and "Help! Jason is too hairy! Please Nerf!" While there are Tina topics, already, yours approaches from a fresh angle, suggesting A TYPE, rather than the specific character. I think you're ok, here.

I did, lol

1 hour ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

I did, lol

That text was hidden in the old theme.:P

On 11/21/2017 at 5:07 PM, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Oh god... curiosity got the best of me... damn you nthn... damn you.  Hahaha

I kind of like your idea for "Tina". Some people want her to be a Tommy Jarvis type, but I am not into that idea personally. 

What about ideas for a Nick from Part 7? Or a handyman, fighter type like Rob from Part 4?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Oh god... curiosity got the best of me... damn you nthn... damn you.  Hahaha

I kind of like your idea for "Tina". Some people want her to be a Tommy Jarvis type, but I am not into that idea personally. 

What about ideas for a Nick from Part 7? Or a handyman, fighter type like Rob from Part 4?

Probably. Rob could sort of be a Tommy? I don't know. I'm dying for him to be playable. We see him in every single intro, why not play as him? And yes, I know, if you play as him, it kind of brings him back to life like Tiffany in the beta. Also, thank you :)

8 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Probably. Rob could sort of be a Tommy? I don't know. I'm dying for him to be playable. We see him in every single intro, why not play as him? And yes, I know, if you play as him, it kind of brings him back to life like Tiffany in the beta. Also, thank you :)

Since he died, I don't think he should be a Tommy. However, he was clearly prepared for battle, so high composure. He helped fix the car, so high repair. His fight against Jason wasn't so great, so maybe mediocre luck or strength. Probably lower on stealth.

On 21/11/2017 at 12:51 PM, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Ashley Miller

I love it but every one would play her

On 11/20/2017 at 8:51 PM, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Ashley Miller

Interesting counselor idea... but didn’t Tina faint the first time she saw Jason coming out of the lake ... composure might be a little to high for a Tina character.

20 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Interesting counselor idea... but didn’t Tina faint the first time she saw Jason coming out of the lake ... composure might be a little to high for a Tina character.

Hey that's true! She freaked out like it was her sworn duty!

12 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Hey that's true! She freaked out like it was her sworn duty!

Pretty sure her telekinesis was easy to manifest itself because of the pure panic attacks she was having when confronting Jason.

lol

33 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Pretty sure her telekinesis was easy to manifest itself because of the pure panic attacks she was having when confronting Jason.

lol

I guess she was either going to develop telekinesis or a chocolate trouser waffle.

• Like 1