So, I unlocked "The Final Chapter" achievement last night, since unlocking the achievement, my game freezes every time, I've done some research, and others who has unlocked this achievement are also experiences the same issue. Someone's been waiting 2 months to play!

When will this issue be resolved? This is beyond disappointing. This issue needs to be fixed ASAP!

We have heard reports of this and are currently looking into it. Will keep you up to date when possible!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

We have heard reports of this and are currently looking into it. Will keep you up to date when possible!

Thank you!

I'm so heartbroken by this.

56 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

You can add a patch that rolls the end credits when you start the game after unlocking all achievements. :lol:

Only joking, I only have 2 left to go. 500 matches as Jason and 1,000 matches as Jason.

It's a nightmare trying to unlock them on Xbox One without dedicated servers. Host quitting when I am Jason. The is what I hate the most.

No progress towards the achievement and 20 minutes wasted every time. Then waiting hours to get another chance to play as Jason again.

Now I find out that Friday The 13th game freezes and you can't play it after getting the final achievement. That really is what you would call "the final nail in the coffin".

I hope it gets fixed and dedicated servers are added. It will be a few months before I unlock my final achievement.

I can confirm this happened to one of my accounts. But it didn’t happen upon getting the final chapter achievement. That was not my last achievement and I have the problem of not being able to play at ALL. Very frustrating but there will probably be a fix coming “SOON”. There is also another thread on this labeled “100 % Standstill”

This is probably the first game I really enjoy that I don't wanna unlock all the achievements. Can't believe achievements can break this game. 

1 hour ago, JasonX316 said:

I can confirm this happened to one of my accounts. But it didn’t happen upon getting the final chapter achievement. That was not my last achievement and I have the problem of not being able to play at ALL. Very frustrating but there will probably be a fix coming “SOON”. There is also another thread on this labeled “100 % Standstill”

When did it happen and how?

"Soon"? Ugh, this is unfair!

50 minutes ago, Brogan322 said:

This is probably the first game I really enjoy that I don't wanna unlock all the achievements. Can't believe achievements can break this game. 

I know, right?! Completely ridiculous!

As far as I know, it happened after the September update. My last achievement I got was the PH.D in murder. And I got it once they fixed whatever issue the achievement was having. Once I got my last achievement, I stopped using that account and I have been playing on another. Otherwise, I would have noticed sooner. It’s pretty unfortunate to not be able to play on the account that has so much work, time, and effort put into it. All they tell me is they are working it. 

8 minutes ago, JasonX316 said:

As far as I know, it happened after the September update. My last achievement I got was the PH.D in murder. And I got it once they fixed whatever issue the achievement was having. Once I got my last achievement, I stopped using that account and I have been playing on another. Otherwise, I would have noticed sooner. It’s pretty unfortunate to not be able to play on the account that has so much work, time, and effort put into it. All they tell me is they are working it. 

Oh, I see. So, when you earned your final achievement, that's when it started to happen?

When did you inform the developers?

I just had an illfonic courier respond to me last week. But another forum member has also reported this a month or so ago. Not really much we can do I guess but frustrating nonetheless. But it seems to trigger once you get your final achievement. Not necessarily The Final Chapter Achievement but I believe once you get that last achievement or trophy, it does this freezing or locking up. It happens for me as Jason or Counselor. And it happens if I try to do a kill, break a door or generator. As a counselor, it happens upon being killed or trying to escape. 

5 minutes ago, JasonX316 said:

I just had an illfonic courier respond to me last week. But another forum member has also reported this a month or so ago. Not really much we can do I guess but frustrating nonetheless. But it seems to trigger once you get your final achievement. Not necessarily The Final Chapter Achievement but I believe once you get that last achievement or trophy, it does this freezing or locking up. It happens for me as Jason or Counselor. And it happens if I try to do a kill, break a door or generator. As a counselor, it happens upon being killed or trying to escape. 

Oh, I see. It really is extremely frustrating. For me as a counselor, it just randomly freezes, if I'm trying to hit Jason, searching through drawers, picking up the sweater, etc. When it comes to Jason, it's identical to what you mentioned. Ugh, I'm just so disappointed. This needs to be resolved ASAP, I can't take this.

6 minutes ago, PastyMcBalderton said:

Is the problem isolated to one platform or is it happening across the board?

I'm not sure.

Seriously. I ONLY get on this game to play with this person. Its like something we play together everyday and after countless hundreds of hours of playing we finally get to 100% and now she can't play, this is affecting a full group of friends, especially me. Please take 10 minutes to look into this. Please. 

I’m pretty sure this is affecting PlayStation and Xbox only. I haven’t seen any PC reports mentioned anywhere. It’s unfortunate but nothing with this game really surprises me anymore. I’m very glad I have more than one account because if I didn’t and I couldn’t play at all. After paying for Xbox Live or Playstation Plus, i think saying someone would be PISSED off would be an understatement. 

2 hours ago, JasonX316 said:

I’m pretty sure this is affecting PlayStation and Xbox only. I haven’t seen any PC reports mentioned anywhere. It’s unfortunate but nothing with this game really surprises me anymore. I’m very glad I have more than one account because if I didn’t and I couldn’t play at all. After paying for Xbox Live or Playstation Plus, i think saying someone would be PISSED off would be an understatement. 

Oh, I see, okay.

Why do you have two accounts anyway?

Yes, I really am pissed off, and upset.

I understand and I feel the same. No real reasoning for my 2 accounts but sometimes I like try games out before I commit to them. I just wanted to get all the achievements twice. And to make it worse, now I’m playing on PlayStation also. I’ve been very patient with this game and company, but this is kind of unforgivable. I dont want to be a drag or keep feeding negativity but I really hope they do something to make this right for ALL the people affected. But I wouldn’t get my hopes up. 

11 hours ago, JasonX316 said:

I understand and I feel the same. No real reasoning for my 2 accounts but sometimes I like try games out before I commit to them. I just wanted to get all the achievements twice. And to make it worse, now I’m playing on PlayStation also. I’ve been very patient with this game and company, but this is kind of unforgivable. I dont want to be a drag or keep feeding negativity but I really hope they do something to make this right for ALL the people affected. But I wouldn’t get my hopes up. 

Exactly, we've put up with so much regarding this game. I purchased this game on the release date, put in over 800 hours, unlocked all of the achievements, now this? Seriously? I just... can't, we've been screwed over, I'm beyond disappointing, I just can't go back to the beginning, I did all of that, and the developers, they don't really care. I'm shattered by this.

If this issue isn't fixed with the next patch, I just don't know.

Not fair! Not fair! If anyone from gun media takes a serious look at this problem, fix it.. We payed for a full game and we expect the game to be playable and reliable for ourselves and the people who we play with every day. 

If this is not fixed with the new patch, they will never fix it..

They fix bullshit like wawing bats or screwdrivers instead...

What about an 💯% standstill F13 Club!??<_<

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rabid Anteater said:

If this is not fixed with the new patch, they will never fix it..

They fix bullshit like wawing bats or screwdrivers instead...

What about an 💯% standstill F13 Club!??<_<

Omigod, it BETTER be fixed with the upcoming patch, otherwise, don't release the patch! They told me that it's a complicated bug, no ETA. Ugh.

RIGHT?!

• Like 1

Yes. I See no reason to touch the game until the person I played countless hours with to reach the 100% achievement can resume the game. It is ridiculous.... Please like we have a whole group who can't play until this is fixed.....

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 10:44 PM, JasonX316 said:

I just wanted to get all the achievements twice. And to make it worse, now I’m playing on PlayStation also.

You want to try to play 1,000 multiplayer matches as Jason on 2 accounts.

Using Playstation 4 with quick play only and no dedicated servers.

You will stop playing the game before you reach 500 matches as Jason on one account.

Good luck with ''quit play''. :lol: