Sign in to follow this  

I’m in no rush though. I get the frustration and I’m upset that I can’t play on my main account. But I’m enjoying playing on PlayStation a lot more than Xbox. I’ve played around 200 matches as a counselor so far but I feel the game runs smoother on PlayStation. I only play Quick Play. And I also feel the General Quick play community is far more helpful and play better on PlayStation. 

I just hope that the upcoming update fixes this major issue. Not being able to play sucks. When the game was released, sessions were disconnected all the time, but I stood by the game, because I love the game, but this bug is the BIGGEST slap in the face, and it should be on top of the developers' to-do list.

• Like 1

Hopefully, the developers are not responding to me because they are too busy fixing this bug! I want to play the game I paid for, have all achievements for and have over 800 hours on!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, YouWontKillMe said:

I definitely need more than "soon"!

Coming soon. :lol:

I've responded to your PMs and given you the best possible information that can be given. We're currently looking at the issue and trying to address/identify where this issue could potentially be occurring. 

Spamming is against the rules and while I understand your frustration, please understand that this is an issue that requires time and effort to find, resolve and then patch. 

We will have news when we are able.