Like the title,i have all the Pamela tapes,but i continue to "drop" the orange one,istead finding the blue Jarvis tapes;isn't a nice feature to stop the searching of the category finished? (I have 1 Jarvis and "30" Pamela Tapes" :\)

The issue with this is that a tape is there for anyone to pick up even if you are the one to open the drawer. So it's going to be a Pamela Tape or a Tommy Tape as it's RNG and AFAIK has nothing to do with who sees it first.

Since they changed it so that you don't get a duplicate of a category you need, unless you have them all,  they might be able to make it so that even if it appeared as a Pamela Tape it could detect that you already have them all and that it should give you a Tommy Tape. Maybe even let you choose what category the tape is when you open the drawer or something similar to the Jason/Counelor/None spawn preference in the Menu Settings. 

Maybe you should DM the devs on Twitter and ask them to implement this or at least find out if it's possible? You could use jasonkillsbugs.com to let them know about the issue as well.

Otherwise, use a walky, proximity voice or direct message to let another counselor know there is a tape in that particular cabin/lodge. I suspect you're just going to have to deal with the RNG until you get them all.

So it´s not just me finding either a pamela or tommy tape daily? No duplicates so far tough. Since Tuesday. On Tuesday and Wednesday i found one pamela and one tommy, today 2 pamela ones. The other days either tommy or pamela.

Before that i had 4 tapes in over 400 hours. now i found 10 in 40 hours.

• Like 1

My suggestion is that if you find a duplicate tape, let the other counselors know it is there. Share the wealth. But, that is just the way I see it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ralph Voorhees said:

The issue with this is that a tape is there for anyone to pick up even if you are the one to open the drawer. So it's going to be a Pamela Tape or a Tommy Tape as it's RNG and AFAIK has nothing to do with who sees it first.

Since they changed it so that you don't get a duplicate of a category you need, unless you have them all,  they might be able to make it so that even if it appeared as a Pamela Tape it could detect that you already have them all and that it should give you a Tommy Tape. Maybe even let you choose what category the tape is when you open the drawer or something similar to the Jason/Counelor/None spawn preference in the Menu Settings. 

Maybe you should DM the devs on Twitter and ask them to implement this or at least find out if it's possible? You could use jasonkillsbugs.com to let them know about the issue as well.

Otherwise, use a walky, proximity voice or direct message to let another counselor know there is a tape in that particular cabin/lodge. I suspect you're just going to have to deal with the RNG until you get them all.

Done,hope they fix it.

2 hours ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

Still don’t know how all these people are finding all these tapes. I still only have one.

Private Match,1 friend,Short map,Vanessa Jones,Run and Open.

I found all Pamela tapes as well and been finding tapes like crazy the past few days. I let anyone on the walkie know where the tape is to loot it or if my buddies are nearby I tell them to take it. Tommy tapes I cannot seem to find, I believe yesterday was the first Tommy tape I ever found. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, malloymk said:

I don't know there duplicates until after the match

I was talking to the OP who said he already had all of the tapes.

43 minutes ago, Astral89niKko said:

Private Match,1 friend,Short map,Vanessa Jones,Run and Open.

No, I'm not doing that. I want finding the tapes to be an achievement. I don't personally think they are important enough to go farming for them. Of course, I've never been one to try to "beat" games like this. I just play for the fun of playing. Hell, I've been playing for a year now (counting the Beta), and I'm only level 47. But, I understand why people would do this to get them.

1 hour ago, Rexfellis said:

I was talking to the OP who said he already had all of the tapes.

No, I'm not doing that. I want finding the tapes to be an achievement. I don't personally think they are important enough to go farming for them. Of course, I've never been one to try to "beat" games like this. I just play for the fun of playing. Hell, I've been playing for a year now (counting the Beta), and I'm only level 47. But, I understand why people would do this to get them.

Well Mate,i have all the golden badge,level 101,all the 3 perk menu bar with the epic perk,all the kills,89% trophy list,i boost tapes for a good reason :) 

19 minutes ago, Astral89niKko said:

Well Mate,i have all the golden badge,level 101,all the 3 perk menu bar with the epic perk,all the kills,89% trophy list,i boost tapes for a good reason :) 

That's great man. I know that a lot of people play the game for achievements. My goal with this game has always been just having fun with individual matches. I don't have much time to play, so it is really just a way to have fun with the limited time I have off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rexfellis said:

That's great man. I know that a lot of people play the game for achievements. My goal with this game has always been just having fun with individual matches. I don't have much time to play, so it is really just a way to have fun with the limited time I have off.

Well,agreed.

• Like 1