Is it just me, or do you not crouch walk any faster with low profile? I don't think that part of the perk works. If it does, I think the crouch speed needs to be increased more. 

• Like 1

Low profile gives you a chance to avoid Jason's sense ability, not speed up crouching...

1 hour ago, Truth said:

Low profile gives you a chance to avoid Jason's sense ability, not speed up crouching...

It also says it speeds up crouch walk, but I agree with the OP the difference is imperceptible, if at all.

6 minutes ago, Confused Counsellor said:

It also says it speeds up crouch walk, but I agree with the OP the difference is imperceptible, if at all.

Does it really? Man I really have to start paying attention lol

You're definitely right though:

"Faster movement while crouched, and chance to avoid Jason's Sense ability."

I've always used this perk so I don't think I would really know the difference.

Someone timed the walking and sprinting speeds of all the counselors. The differences are by 2 seconds at the most.

If you try to time the crouch walk, it'll probably show you that you are faster, but not enough to perceive it. 

There are a couple perks like this where I feel you don't notice the difference. I feel the same about the one that increases attack speed. At least I couldn't tell the difference. It's not really a big deal because I prefer other perks, but I might use some of the others if the difference was more noticeable. Like if low profile made you walk at the speed of a slow Jason speed walk. 

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:20 AM, Sphen1313 said:

Is it just me, or do you not crouch walk any faster with low profile? I don't think that part of the perk works. If it does, I think the crouch speed needs to be increased more. 

Only when you crouch walk through walls or doors using combat stance and a melee weapon. Oh wait they patched that. Damn.

I use Deb with the restful and lightfoot, and preparedness perk. I try to run and repair the car or phone box before the host rage quits.

New game mode. Imaginary double XP and CP if you complete the objective before the black screen appears. ? 

On 11/22/2017 at 2:05 AM, GhostWolfViking said:

Only when you crouch walk through walls or doors using combat stance and a melee weapon. Oh wait they patched that. Damn.

I use Deb with the restful and lightfoot, and preparedness perk. I try to run and repair the car or phone box before the host rage quits.

New game mode. Imaginary double XP and CP if you complete the objective before the black screen appears. ? 

Preparedness is garbage after the first 3 minutes of the game. If Deborah is sprinting, Jason already knows where you are, making lightfoot pointless.

Double XP IS double CP. You aren't making anyone rage quit being a slow Deborah and no one buys how awesome you think you are.

13 hours ago, erichsalvesen said:

Double XP IS double CP. You aren't making anyone rage quit being a slow Deborah and no one buys how awesome you think you are.

1. New troll account confirmed.

2. You obviously didn't understand it was a joke. I like Vanessa and her amazing agility to run around long tables forever. ? 

3. You are angry about the game and trying to vent it out at the wrong person. Talk to the developers.

They will be more than happy to tell you ''coming soon'' to any questions you have.

Negative on all counts. Vanessa is not agile. The character is fast. I have no anger toward the devs for a game that has provided me with hundreds of hours of enjoyment.

You are annoying and useless. Goodbye.