blablabla

Most useless characters in the game.

7 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

I don't think most Jennys will be kiting most enraged Jasons for 10 minutes or more.

fixed

2 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Jenny is slow and holds no purpose, but hitting with a baseball bat. Composure is one of the worst stats in the game, because it doesn't help with sense once you get 100% scared as her she won't get rid of the effect. Final girl for ya.  

The purpose behind composure is that fear is one of the most crippling effects a counselor can suffer. Not only does it eventually make you shine red on Jason's sense ability pre-Rage, it also causes your stamina regeneration to crap out while you begin to stumble. With higher composure you're able to handle fear better with the obvious downside that it becomes more difficult to reduce fear.

But let's be real here, it takes Jenny well over 3 minutes before she reaches maxed fear (Rydog measured her at 3:21 before she finally hits maxed fear). If Jason seriously tunnel visions Jenny for that long, it's possible that even disorganized teams can get an objective or two going. Were this to occur, then Jenny fulfilled her role as someone who draws aggro from Jason, who then has to decide if he's going to stop the other counselors from escaping or continue to deal with Jenny. Even then, her high luck helps reduce her stumbling chances, and it's not like she's screwed if she reaches maxed fear. Anyone who is experienced enough will know how to play with maxed fear; just ask any Vanessa or Chad main.

She's an aggro target, and as such she's one of the least likely to escape via objectives unless the police are called, henceforth why she will have to deal with Jason despite her stats not being optimized for athleticism. But then again, none of the final girls were really athlete stand-outs to begin with.

4 minutes ago, Trident77 said:

The purpose behind composure is that fear is one of the most crippling effects a counselor can suffer. Not only does it eventually make you shine red on Jason's sense ability pre-Rage, it also causes your stamina regeneration to crap out while you begin to stumble. With higher composure you're able to handle fear better with the obvious downside that it becomes more difficult to reduce fear.

But let's be real here, it takes Jenny well over 3 minutes before she reaches maxed fear (Rydog measured her at 3:21 before she finally hits maxed fear). If Jason seriously tunnel visions Jenny for that long, it's possible that even disorganized teams can get an objective or two going. Were this to occur, then Jenny fulfilled her role as someone who draws aggro from Jason, who then has to decide if he's going to stop the other counselors from escaping or continue to deal with Jenny. Even then, her high luck helps reduce her stumbling chances, and it's not like she's screwed if she reaches maxed fear. Anyone who is experienced enough will know how to play with maxed fear; just ask any Vanessa or Chad main.

She's an aggro target, and as such she's one of the least likely to escape via objectives unless the police are called, henceforth why she will have to deal with Jason despite her stats not being optimized for athleticism. But then again, none of the final girls were really athlete stand-outs to begin with.

I've gotten Jenny to max fear in 2 minutes, not sure how it took 3. Either way a Jenny has to find an escape before Jason enters rage. If not she won't be able to last the whole 20 minutes. Think of her as a fixer, good early but bad late. She relys on her team. Even if she has high composure, Jason will find her. Her stamina is mediocre, unless you have marathon. The issue is that composure should be able to block sense, if it did Jenny would be high tier. Maybe Chad and Vanessa will lose their meta status. 

1 minute ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

I've gotten Jenny to max fear in 2 minutes, not sure how it took 3. Either way a Jenny has to find an escape before Jason enters rage. If not she won't be able to last the whole 20 minutes. Think of her as a fixer, good early but bad late. She relys on her team. Even if she has high composure, Jason will find her. Her stamina is mediocre, unless you have marathon. The issue is that composure should be able to block sense, if it did Jenny would be high tier. Maybe Chad and Vanessa will lose their meta status. 

The likelihood is that you found Jenny when she had already exposed herself to fear elements (e.g. walking in the dark with no flashlight on), which isn't unlikely, but 2 minutes is still a very long time for counselors to get things repaired. Also, she isn't a fixer; her repair stat is awful. And while it's true Jason will eventually find her at Rage Mode, it's still no guarantee he will murder her. Kiting Jason is still effective, and you have to assume the possibilty that Jenny isn't the only person left alive during that time.

Composure doesn't need buffs. It's only ever been a window into what the counselor's personality is like as well as how they deal with fear.

I understand what your saying. For example I did a private match to see whether AJ or Debby could last longer hiding and not showing up on my sense, guess what...? I was able to kill AJ 5 minutes into the match but it took me an extra 13 minutes to find Debby. The stats are not only useless they are also obviously not correct. Thanks for opening this topic to the public!!!