Anonymous

Halloween The Game should be their next project.

Michael Myers needs his own game and Wes said in a video that his favorite horror movie is Halloween.

Oops sorry meant to post this in the general forum, please move it there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Who cares what Wes' favourite movie is? That doesn't mean he's going to be given the license for Halloween, not how it works. Gun being given the license for Friday the 13th is a once in a lifetime scenario. The guy also likes butts- it's more likely their next project will be about butts.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Who cares what Wes' favourite movie is? That doesn't mean he's going to be given the license for Halloween, not how it works. Gun being given the license for Friday the 13th is a once in a lifetime scenario. The guy also likes butts- it's more likely their next project will be about butts.

Who cares about bears.

Can you imagine babysitters dancing in the streets of Haddonfield while the Shape tries to murder them?  

*shudders* :lol:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Splatterhouse said:

Can you imagine babysitters dancing in the streets of Haddonfield while the Shape tries to murder them?  

No, but I can imagine having a game where a Halloween costume clothing pack DLC finally makes sense...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dude this would be awesome. For the maps they could have the different incarnations of the Myers house and the surrounding neighborhood and they could also have Smith's Grove sanitarium and the hospital.

Plus Michael has had a lot of interesting different appearances over the years. If I were to choose the 6 Michaels that we would get in the game it would be H1, H4, H5, H6, H7 and H8 Michael Myers. 

• Like 1

I'm not sure how you'd make Halloween work. With F13 you have people stranded in a camp and having to escape. Halloween is generally about urban settings and home invasion. If they get their hands on any other horror property for a multiplayer game I'd hope it would be The Thing.

On 11/18/2017 at 3:52 AM, Splatterhouse said:

Already happens in Dead by Daylight. You don't need dance emotes to dance. Man will find a way.

I don't believe in the Secret but I think it might help to put out to the Universe that Gun Media/Illfonic needs the Nightmare On Elm Street licence. 

We need a Freddy game. So much can be done with Freddy.

Scrolling through all the different Freddys. 

We can do a Micheal game later. 

I don't think there's enough difference between the appearance and depiction of Freddy and Michael across their series for it to be a big selling point that you can play as most of them, as it is in F13 where they have different abilities and kills. The only difference between different depictions of Michael Myers is that for the most part his mask gets worse with every movie.

Freddy's look was drastically different between 1,2 & 3. Part 4 looked like part 3, but the glove was different. And Part 5 was much different from 4, but looks pretty much like 6. Each glove was different.

Freddy also had much more elaborate kills than anybody, and he was also capable of different things in each movie. Having variety with Freddys will be much more possible than with most other horror icons. 

Michael Myers has no variety. You couldn't have more than one. 

1 hour ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I wouldn't mind seeing GunMedia/Illphonic getting a hold of the Alien license. I think that would be pretty interesting.

Alien: Isolation was great. No way Gun could pull off half of that game.

59 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

I'm not sure how you'd make Halloween work. With F13 you have people stranded in a camp and having to escape. Halloween is generally about urban settings and home invasion. If they get their hands on any other horror property for a multiplayer game I'd hope it would be The Thing.

Already happens in Dead by Daylight. You don't need dance emotes to dance. Man will find a way.

Maybe they could handle The Thing. I love The Thing but I shudder at the idea of another beloved franchise plagued with bugs, glitches, verify internet connectivity errors and a tone deaf, non-responsive publisher/development team...

44 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

I don't believe in the Secret but I think it might help to put out to the Universe that Gun Media/Illfonic needs the Nightmare On Elm Street licence. 

We need a Freddy game. So much can be done with Freddy.

Scrolling through all the different Freddys. 

We can do a Micheal game later. 

Freddy does need a game. Gun is not capable of doing what would need to be done to make it a great game. People forget how basic this Friday the 13th game really is. There's one mode currently and it's the exact same thing every match with slight variations. Freddy deserves an in-depth, well produced game.

43 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

I don't think there's enough difference between the appearance and depiction of Freddy and Michael across their series for it to be a big selling point that you can play as most of them, as it is in F13 where they have different abilities and kills. The only difference between different depictions of Michael Myers is that for the most part his mask gets worse with every movie.

You're right in that his mask is the biggest difference other than the different coloured coveralls. Hardcore fans would appreaciate the differences in masks but most wouldn't notice.

11 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Alien: Isolation was great. No way Gun could pull off half of that game.

I love Alien: Isolation. In fact my profile pic is from the game of course. What I would have in mind would be similar to Friday The 13th The Game. Revolving around escape from the Alien while it hunts down the crew of whatever space station, ship or colony the developers could come up with. The genre is perfect for such a game in my opinion. It really should be explored by Fox/Sega/Creative Assembly.

• Like 1

Just now, Alien_Number_Six said:

I love Alien: Isolation. In fact my profile pic is from the game of course. What I would have in mind would be similar to Friday The 13th The Game. Revolving around escape from the Alien while it hunts down the crew of whatever space station, ship or colony the developers could come up with. The genre is perfect for such a game in my opinion. It really should be explored by Fox/Sega/Creative Assembly.

I liked the multiplayer modes in Colonial Marines- sort of a Left 4 Dead style versus match, was fun.

2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I liked the multiplayer modes in Colonial Marines- sort of a Left 4 Dead style versus match, was fun.

They were ok. But I feel the Friday the 13th/Dead by Daylight model would work better with the focus being on escape over combat. Not to mention the Alien life cycle leading to a half a dozen game modes. Stuff like starting as a face hugger. Capture the crew members. All kinds of fun stuff.

• Like 1

Your about 34 years late on this idea. Michael Myers has his own Halloween game, I own it it came out in 1983 on Atari 2600.

13 minutes ago, Duckodb said:

Your about 34 years late on this idea. Michael Myers has his own Halloween game, I own it it came out in 1983 on Atari 2600.

Yeah but I want a Halloween game done in the style of the Friday the 13th game. 

• Like 1

Bad idea, they will Nerf Michael's grab, put stupid dance emotes, and have all the bugs f13 has in addition to weakening Michael to appease the casuals.

2 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

Bad idea, they will Nerf Michael's grab, put stupid dance emotes, and have all the bugs f13 has in addition to weakening Michael to appease the casuals.

Haha true. Jason really needs to make a comeback. Everyone views him as a wimp.

On 25/11/2017 at 7:49 AM, bewareofbears said:

Is that the Bug Hunt mode? :) I liked that.

I really enjoyed Colonial Marines - didn't really understand the tidal wave of criticism. It had it's faults but I preferred it to AvP on the same gen. Loved Isolation but if wanted an Aliens fix Colonial Marines would be my go to game. 

On 25/11/2017 at 1:59 AM, WashingtonJones said:

Freddy also had much more elaborate kills thaybody, and he was also capable of different things in each movie. Having variety with Freddys will be much more possible than with most other horror icons. 

That's kinda the issue, though. Freddy doesn't just chase you around like Jason or Myers would. His kills are so victim-specific, that it's much more difficult to adapt in game form in a satisfying way