illchuck

Thank You From The IllFonic Team

23 minutes ago, Truth said:

You always get me laughing @NthnButAGoodTime

Some days, that becomes my prime directive. Other days I climb on a soapbox. I'm an enigma, wrapped in a question, dunked in stupidity, and fried to a crisp...like a mysterious chimichanga

On 11/20/2017 at 7:56 AM, Dolemite said:

Congrats. Fix the game.

Aoazq.gif

6 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Some days, that becomes my prime directive. Other days I climb on a soapbox. I'm an enigma, wrapped in a question, dunked in stupidity, and fried to a crisp...like a mysterious chimichanga

You forgot, "and finally enrobed in an elegant 68% pure chocolate coating, sprinkled with 24k edible gold dust."

tumblr_inline_ovt9iw50eS1ux0x7o_540.gif

2 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Aoazq.gif

Not saying anything that 80% of the other people in this thread aren't saying as well. And I'm one of the nicer ones.

Congrats & all but honestly with the way things are and almost zero communication on progress this  probably looks to a lot of members like a troll post. Not one allusion to further work that needs to be done to address problems or even the future of the game. It could almost read like you're finished & moving onto other stuff.

14 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Not saying anything that 80% of the other people in this thread aren't saying as well. And I'm one of the nicer ones.

Fine, but don't become a bash exploiter. Y'know those people who hate Trump? I mean REAAALLY hate Trump? They go on social media and ALL their responses to EVERYTHING is how horrible Trump is.

"What's your favorite sandwich?" 
The one I eat right before Trump is impeached.

"What was your least favorite instance in Game of Thrones?"
The entire episode that aired after Trump was elected.

"Do you like cats or dogs?"
Donald Trump is worse than Hitler.

Don't be that guy. Your voice becomes inaudible after too many of the same redirections. Pay credit WHEN and WHERE credit is due, while still voicing your concerns in the proper areas. Don't try to redirect a huge accomplishment for them into something negative. That's like the dad who sees his kid's report card and says, "Congratulations. All A's, but you got one B. Do better."

DON'T BE THAT DAD, MAAAANNN!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Fine, but don't become a bash exploiter. Y'know those people who hate Trump? I mean REAAALLY hate Trump? They go on social media and ALL their responses to EVERYTHING is how horrible Trump is.

"What's your favorite sandwich?" 
The one I eat right before Trump is impeached.

"What was your least favorite instance in Game of Thrones?"
The entire episode that aired after Trump was elected.

"Do you like cats or dogs?"
Donald Trump is worse than Hitler.

Don't be that guy. Your voice becomes inaudible after too many of the same redirections. Pay credit WHEN and WHERE credit is due, while still voicing your concerns in the proper areas. Don't try to redirect a huge accomplishment for them into something negative. That's like the dad who sees his kid's report card and says, "Congratulations. All A's, but you got one B. Do better."

DON'T BE THAT DAD, MAAAANNN!

I get what you're sayin'. There are indeed people here whose bashing of the devs is way out of control, but you obviously don't know me. The vast majority of my posts here consist of talking about the game in a positive way, my experiences with it, suggestions, praise for the devs, helping noobs, F13 in general, etc.

But, that said, if I want to bash 'em when I feel it's legit to do so - and their silence as of late, except to pimp their award, is rather damning - I'll do it.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2017 at 5:53 PM, illchuck said:

Wow! I can’t believe we won Best Independent Game for Friday the 13th: The Game at the Golden Joystick awards. I wish we were there to be able to accept the award and say thank you at the show, but we’ve been working hard on all the new upcoming content. It’s truly an honor and I want to thank the community for supporting the game and voting for us to win this! We couldn’t have done it without you and wouldn’t be here to receive this award if it wasn’t for you. I also want to thank Gun Media for trusting us with their baby and the support they have given to us. Finally, I want to thank the IllFonic team for all their hard work, all the late nights, stressful days and believing that this could turn into something big. I know it wasn’t easy and didn’t come without a slew of issues but what this award really means to us is that the players and community recognized the true independent nature that this game was built upon which was one of the most challenging tasks we have ever taken on as a company. We learned a lot while building this game and hope to bring that knowledge into all future content and projects. Again, we really thank each and everyone one of you who helped turn our dreams into a reality.

Chuck Brungardt

CEO // IllFonic

I know I am little late to this thread, but I feel its warranted...Thank you for making this game possible and providing me with some fun experiences so far!

• Like 1

On 11/17/2017 at 3:53 PM, illchuck said:

Wow! I can’t believe we won Best Independent Game for Friday the 13th: The Game at the Golden Joystick awards. I wish we were there to be able to accept the award and say thank you at the show, but we’ve been working hard on all the new upcoming content. It’s truly an honor and I want to thank the community for supporting the game and voting for us to win this! We couldn’t have done it without you and wouldn’t be here to receive this award if it wasn’t for you. I also want to thank Gun Media for trusting us with their baby and the support they have given to us. Finally, I want to thank the IllFonic team for all their hard work, all the late nights, stressful days and believing that this could turn into something big. I know it wasn’t easy and didn’t come without a slew of issues but what this award really means to us is that the players and community recognized the true independent nature that this game was built upon which was one of the most challenging tasks we have ever taken on as a company. We learned a lot while building this game and hope to bring that knowledge into all future content and projects. Again, we really thank each and everyone one of you who helped turn our dreams into a reality.

Chuck Brungardt

CEO // IllFonic

Believe me, we're all as shocked as you are Chuck.

Wow! I had never even seen this thread before. Congrats to the Illfonic team for the award. And shame on all of you assholes trying to take the wind out of @illchuck's sails. Shame on some of you for assholish behavior in this thread. This is a time to be happy for the people that put in the work to make this game a reality. There are plenty of threads to bitch about the problems.  Regardless of what you feel about the state of the game, it is just bad taste to jump on somebody who is trying to enjoy some (well-earned) recognition. It's just poor form. Of course, that is only my opinion.

Edited by Rexfellis
Edited to reword name-calling.
  • Like 1

Congrats on the award!Also,thank you for putting in an offline Jason mode,i like it alot,and keep up the good work!

• Like 1