woundcowboy

Looking to play against experienced counselors

I love playing Jason and would like to play against an experienced group of counselors. I am pretty good, but i'm looking to up my game. PSN is WoundCowboy

33 minutes ago, woundcowboy said:

I love playing Jason and would like to play against an experienced group of counselors. I am pretty good, but i'm looking to up my game. PSN is WoundCowboy

I would play with you but I'm waiting on the rank bar update then im gonna start playing again 

3 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

I would play with you but I'm waiting on the rank bar update then im gonna start playing again 

The hotfix allows you to gain CP when you refill your bar. You stay at 101, but the bar resets. That is current. The update will just be increasing the cap to 150. 

7 hours ago, Truth said:

The hotfix allows you to gain CP when you refill your bar. You stay at 101, but the bar resets. That is current. The update will just be increasing the cap to 150. 

unless a player just recently reached 101 cp is pretty much useless if you have been 101 for awhile 

31 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

unless a player just recently reached 101 cp is pretty much useless if you have been 101 for awhile 

At least it gives you some sense of progression. It felt pretty pointless when you could play all day and end up only getting like 1k cp. I'm also hoping they will eventually be adding more ways to use cp. This would be a good step towards that.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

At least it gives you some sense of progression. It felt pretty pointless when you could play all day and end up only getting like 1k cp. I'm also hoping they will eventually be adding more ways to use cp.

yeah i wish i could donate cp to new players they need more than i do

9 hours ago, Truth said:

Well I'm waiting for the update then