Why do we as counselors, really need to see each other?  On the map that is. I mean really? We have mics. We have maps. Wouldn't it be easier to avoid trolls and make it harder on them, if we just couldn't see one another. How would we know anyway? No one had g.p.s. in the 70s or 80s. I don't know, after all the trolling, jason teaming douches.......i usually regret them knowing my location.

• Like 4

I'd love to see how the game would feel if the counselor dots and the leaderboard statuses were removed. I think it'd be creepy as hell to just hear screams in the night and have to remember what the voice sounded like to figure out who just got murdered.

• Like 1

Yeah the counselor icons definitely should be removed.  If they're in a car or boat, you'll still see it anyway.  You can always look at the status screen to see who's still alive.  It would eliminate many dick troll moves, such as "Hey Jason, why don't you go get that guy that's working on the phone/car/boat instead of fucking with me?"

• Like 1

Nah, keep it as. I wouldn't want to go all the way to the top of the map to get that dropped gas can only to get there and 5 other people had the same idea. All because you couldn't check position on the map.

Makes for a lot of frustrating and  pointless jollies around the map = not a fun idea, sorry - it's a big nope from me. 

I agree, but too many people don't and won't use a mic. This is one of those areas where I lean towards the video game side of things as opposed to the movie immersion side. 

There's better ways to create tension. Lighting changes. Making Jason more of a threat. Making strong perks work intermittently. 

On 11/18/2017 at 4:26 AM, kohagan said:

Nah, keep it as. I wouldn't want to go all the way to the top of the map to get that dropped gas can only to get there and 5 other people had the same idea. All because you couldn't check position on the map.

Makes for a lot of frustrating and  pointless jollies around the map = not a fun idea, sorry - it's a big nope from me. 

That's what mics are for

14 hours ago, Confused Counsellor said:

Problem is majority don't use mics. Someone said it before. Don't take away from counsellors. Buff Jason instead.

Then they can start using the mics. You even got one with your console on PS4.