Sign in to follow this  
Switters

Servers jacked up?

I've been unable to join quick play on Xbox the last 2 nights after 7pm for some reason. I'll get 1 game in (plus a few host disconnects) then I just end up in a lobby by myself with nobody joining. Luckily I found a private lobby that didn't care that I wasn't using my mic. 

for me its been three or four days, clearly connections are worse. besides hosts and jasons quits there are much more disconnections. its almost unplayable. or just unplayable. just now i have spend hour and had just one short game as jason. lobby wasnt full and some jackasses quit during match. rest was just sitting in lobby or playing 2 minutes before disconnect. thats some grim joke. get your fucking shit together illfonic, connections in this game are a fucking mess and it keeps getting worse and worse. i may endure couple more days but if nothing changes im taking a long break form f13. and im sure im not alone in this.

you know what would help? DEDICATED SERVERS!

D E D I C A T E D      S E R V E R S !

1 hour ago, Vigorowicz said:

im sure im not alone in this.

DEFINITELY not alone. I'm getting pretty damn sick of it too. I'm sure dedicated servers are their number 1 priority. If not, they should be.

• Like 2

Just now, Punisher_2099 said:

I've found you need to restart the game if this happens.

That didn't work for me. I even restarted my xbox.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

That didn't work for me. I even restarted my xbox.

okay that's new. Jump in discord and ask the Devs directly in the live bug assistance chat.. they will respond rather quick. I've been in there lately and asked a few things.. and within minutes they respond at times.. which is amazing compared to the lack of communication here.

3 minutes ago, Punisher_2099 said:

okay that's new. Jump in discord and ask the Devs directly in the live bug assistance chat.. they will respond rather quick. I've been in there lately and asked a few things.. and within minutes they respond at times.. which is amazing compared to the lack of communication here.

I've already made a youtube and imgur account just to be able to show them bugs plus a twitter account for that computer giveaway they're doing... I'm not making a discord account too lol

1 minute ago, Truth said:

I've already made a youtube and imgur account just to be able to show them bugs plus a twitter account for that computer giveaway they're doing... I'm not making a discord account too lol

I hear ya. Sometimes you have to go where the action happens to be to get what you want done. :P

2 minutes ago, Punisher_2099 said:

I hear ya. Sometimes you have to go where the action happens to be to get what you want done. :P

It's one of those things that I expect dedicated server to fix. They know it's a huge issue already. They don't need me to tell them that when EVERYONE else already has.