Hello, i want to ask why you guys ruined the animations? You know walking animations or anything like this was soooooo smooth before! Or like water particles also get ruined, and many other visuals has broken. Also even weapon droping! 

like in beta. You downgrade it for some reason, and im sad about it. I'd like to see it back. Also would be cool if you add settings such as FoV slider. From your fan, bitsy, not a real surprice tho.

37 minutes ago, Bitsy said:

Hello, i want to ask why you guys ruined the animations? You know walking animations or anything like this was soooooo smooth before! Or like water particles also get ruined, and many other visuals has broken. Also even weapon droping! 

like in beta. You downgrade it for some reason, and im sad about it. I'd like to see it back. Also would be cool if you add settings such as FoV slider. From your fan, bitsy, not a real surprice tho.

Maybe it has something todo with the current game build? Cause a lot of things has changed since the beta.

They change the animations/graphics before release for optimisation reasons and to reduce overall lag. 

It's actually sad how bad game looks like because of it. They still have the chance to back a little smoothness of animations, specially the walking and falling animations, not really anything else.

26 minutes ago, Bitsy said:

It's actually sad how bad game looks like because of it. They still have the chance to back a little smoothness of animations, specially the walking and falling animations, not really anything else.

I actually find the current animations to be smoother, the beta ones were very clunky. Smooth, but sluggish. 

1 hour ago, Brigadius said:

What are you talking about?  The game runs as smooth as a gif. ;)

It hasn't been so smooth lately. I've been getting massive frame drops, as low as 62 fps I saw at one point last night. 

3 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

It hasn't been so smooth lately. I've been getting massive frame drops, as low as 62 fps I saw at one point last night. 

62fps? try 5fps on console. :lol:

Maybe they need fix the optimization first, then try to make in-betweens smooth as possable. This will make game much better.

6 hours ago, zarakye said:

62fps? try 5fps on console. :lol:

I'm kidding. I get those too. It mainly stays between 60 and 70 fps. Sometimes it goes up in the high 80s, sometimes as low as 40 (even though you console guys are locked at 30, when shit goes down to 40 fps on PC, it's choppy as fuck. Just to let u know). But a few times every round it freezes for half a second, and my frame rate counter goes from 60 to 20 or sometimes 5. But it shoots right back up again. 

But now I'm locked at 60. I'm also starting to get screen tearing. I never had to turn on V Sync before. I turned it on a couple times and it would look worse. Now I have to turn it on otherwise it looks terrible. 

But I remember the devs saying that they're migrating the game over to a new version of the engine, that'll make things more stable.

7 hours ago, Bitsy said:

We are came to discuss what happened with animations, not about your stuff

Shh shh shh. It's ok. You'll be alright.

There's no real answer to your question anyway. So we might as well talk about other things.