11 hours ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

This hotfix was on our end (it did not require a patch) and should not have any affect on general game performance

Cool, thanks. Any word on the next patch? Will it address the gameplay balance issues everyone has been up in arms bout? Or will everyone remain in the dark? The complete lack of engagement with the community here lately is not encouraging.

On 16/11/2017 at 8:09 PM, [IllFonic]Courier said:

Hey, everyone!
Apologies for posting this so late.
Moving forward, we'll also be posting the Hotfixes and Minor Updates that are patched into the game on the Official Forums (which we should have been doing before) so that players will not have to rely on social media platforms for information.

Sorry to sound rude but we need more than this on the communication level. Let us know what are you doing, the issues you are looking at, what is going to be added/fixed in the upcoming patch, your balance thoughts and more. A random post here and there is not enough to stay in touch with the community. Lack of communication, updates and information is terrible for a game experience, keep players in the dark about what you're working on is truly bad

6 hours ago, Blinckx said:

Sorry to sound rude but we need more than this on the communication level. Let us know what are you doing, the issues you are looking at, what is going to be added/fixed in the upcoming patch, your balance thoughts and more. A random post here and there is not enough to stay in touch with the community. Lack of communication, updates and information is terrible for a game experience, keep players in the dark about what you're working on is truly bad

This is the most communication we've had in weeks... Be happy!

1 hour ago, Truth said:

Not really, this is really disappointing and sad

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Truth said:

2 hours ago, Blinckx said:

Not really, this is really disappointing and sad

I think he was being sarcastic about it 

5 minutes ago, ♣Blond♣ said:

I think he was being sarcastic about it 

Well it IS the most communication we've had in a while. I'm just looking at it as a change for the better. I TRY to be optimistic.

Just now, Truth said:

Well it IS the most communication we've had in a while. I'm just looking at it as a change for the better. I TRY to be optimistic.

True , well on their twitter they post about that they won an indie game award , i guess it's communication ... i guess 

I hope that we get some information about an update , Soon.

patches usually happen on tuesdays and with it being the time it is I doubt were going to get a patch today/this month :( btw the jarvis map sucks, half the time you can't pick up the propeller cause its glitched into the bed

propeller on jarvis map glitched out.jpg

On 11/16/2017 at 2:09 PM, [IllFonic]Courier said:

Hey, everyone!
Apologies for posting this so late.
Moving forward, we'll also be posting the Hotfixes and Minor Updates that are patched into the game on the Official Forums (which we should have been doing before) so that players will not have to rely on social media platforms for information.

Last night, we rolled out a hotfix in preparation for the updated level cap that will be implemented in the upcoming patch.

• Players that reach the level cap are now able to obtain Customization Points every time they gain enough EXP for a "level rollover"

Basically, anyone currently at level 101 will be able to level up indefinitely for Customization Point rewards while staying at their current level.
Every 10,000 EXP you gain at 101 will cause your EXP bar to rollover and grant you 2,000 Customization Points.
This system will also apply to players who reach the updated level cap of 150 in the next patch, but with update values for rewards.

any news on if in the next patch that bug causing peoples game to crash if they unlock all achievements will be addressed ?

12 minutes ago, Kal Alexander said:

any news on if in the next patch that bug causing peoples game to crash if they unlock all achievements will be addressed ?

Omigod, they have to fix that issue!