Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey, everyone!
Apologies for posting this so late.
Moving forward, we'll also be posting the Hotfixes and Minor Updates that are patched into the game on the Official Forums (which we should have been doing before) so that players will not have to rely on social media platforms for information.

Last night, we rolled out a hotfix in preparation for the updated level cap that will be implemented in the upcoming patch.
 

  • Players that reach the level cap are now able to obtain Customization Points every time they gain enough EXP for a "level rollover"


Basically, anyone currently at level 101 will be able to level up indefinitely for Customization Point rewards while staying at their current level.
Every 10,000 EXP you gain at 101 will cause your EXP bar to rollover and grant you 2,000 Customization Points.
This system will also apply to players who reach the updated level cap of 150 in the next patch, but with update values for rewards.

 

 

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

Moving forward, we'll also be posting Hotfixes and Minor Updates on to the Official Forums (which we should have been doing before) so that players will not have to rely on social media platforms for information.

THIS is the best news I've heard all day! I hate social media and avoid it at all costs. @lHeartBreakerl should appreciate this news as well.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Truth said:

THIS is the best news I've heard all day! I hate social media and avoid it at all costs. @lHeartBreakerl should appreciate this news as well.

tenor.gif?itemid=5688906

Hopefully worthwhile official news coming from the devs themselves will attract new people to the forums. I've had a suspicion that the lack of dev interaction is why the forums barely break 50 active users at any given time.

That's great news @[IllFonic]Courier. Greatly appreciated. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

Moving forward, we'll also be posting the Hotfixes and Minor Updates that are patched into the game on the Official Forums (which we should have been doing before) so that players will not have to rely on social media platforms for information.

I hope this holds true, Courier. We all came to the forum because it's an official channel and it was the most logical place for news, information and community. It's also the most easily accesible of all platforms. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

Hey, everyone!
Apologies for posting this so late.
Moving forward, we'll also be posting the Hotfixes and Minor Updates that are patched into the game on the Official Forums (which we should have been doing before) so that players will not have to rely on social media platforms for information.

Last night, we rolled out a hotfix in preparation for the updated level cap that will be implemented in the upcoming patch.
 

  • Players that reach the level cap are now able to obtain Customization Points every time they gain enough EXP for a "level rollover"


Basically, anyone currently at level 101 will be able to level up indefinitely for Customization Point rewards while staying at their current level.
Every 10,000 EXP you gain at 101 will cause your EXP bar to rollover and grant you 2,000 Customization Points.
This system will also apply to players who reach the updated level cap of 150 in the next patch, but with update values for rewards.

 

 

Yasssss this the best news for today and today has only started 8hours ago but will there be new clothes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pioneer67fkd said:

id hate to damper good news but how far out is that patch that adds the rewards for leveling up

SOON™

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this really is good news and all and i am not trying to be an ass but this host leaving after there killed and losing points is getting GD ridiculous i'm FN sick of it something needs done faster then soon TM.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pioneer67fkd said:

id hate to damper good news but how far out is that patch that adds the rewards for leveling up

@j03audette

It's currently active. You will remain at 101 but still be able to gain CP for "leveling up". Your bar just resets as you gain xp. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Truth said:

@j03audette

It's currently active. You will remain at 101 but still be able to gain CP for "leveling up". Your bar just resets as you gain xp. 

 you just get cp with the post 101 hotfix rewards won't be added till next patch 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

 you just get cp with the post 101 hotfix rewards won't be added till next patch 

CP is the reward... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Truth said:

CP is the reward... 

well thats a reward i don't need give me an actual patch please 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, camp_voorhees said:

this really is good news and all and i am not trying to be an ass but this host leaving after there killed and losing points is getting GD ridiculous i'm FN sick of it something needs done faster then soon TM.........

5 months and counting...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2017 at 2:09 PM, [IllFonic]Courier said:

Last night, we rolled out a hotfix in preparation for the updated level cap that will be implemented in the upcoming patch.

Did any aspect of the hotfix involve improving performance? I'd been having problems with levels loading recently (glitching, crashing, losing connection, etc) that have suddenly improved greatly within the past couple of days.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Did any aspect of the hotfix involve improving performance? I'd been having problems with levels loading recently (glitching, crashing, losing connection, etc) that have suddenly improved greatly within the past couple of days.

I've been having issues since the last update. The issues have gotten much worse in the last few days though. As far as I know the hotfix was strictly allowing 101 players to rollover and gain more cp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Truth said:

I've been having issues since the last update. The issues have gotten much worse in the last few days though. As far as I know the hotfix was strictly allowing 101 players to rollover and gain more cp.

Just curious...can you describe your exact issues?

My main problem (long-winded explanation coming in 3...2...1...) has been the level intro (when Jason strolls up and kills the counselor, Chad screams, etc) sometimes freezing up and glitching while the audio starts playing, stopping, and playing once again. Once I FINALLY get through the intro in those instances (it can take a while), I bizarrely find myself stuck in first-person staring at a random part of the map, totally unable to move. I'll notice on the mini-map that my yellow triangle will move and turn when I push the stick, but my viewpoint will remain stuck, as if the camera has decided to materialize at some place other than where my character model is (so I assume my character is moving blindly when I push the stick). The only way to undo this issue is to either quit or (as happened last night) have a sympathetic Jason (after I heard his music and told him to kill me since I was stuck) wack you with his weapon, which unfroze me and snapped the camera back behind my character. Jason then gave me a head-start, which I thought was very nice of him.

Anyway, this was happening a lot lately (I'd say at least 50 percent of the time, if not more), but within the last two days or so it stopped happening. Just wondering if the hotfix had anything to do with it or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dolemite Oh shit... Nothing like that. More so issues with finding a lobby in quick play. I'll get a couple games in then I won't be able to get into another lobby and I end up hosting but nobody ever joins. I even made LFG posts and no one ever got in. Restarting the game didn't help nor did restarting my xbox. Same issues with nobody joining when I hosted a private lobby.

I guess on the bright side you were able to get into a game lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2017 at 6:55 PM, Truth said:

CP is the reward... 

Indeed. Don't spend it all in one place. They need a mini-game during spectate where I can tip a pole dancer with little CP notes stuffed in her undies. It may not give CP meaning, but it would be more fun than staring at the number value go up and up with nothing tangible to spend it on.

Oh well. Those that wanted a higher level cap got their wish.

17927711.gif

You could have asked for something meaningful....and you asked the Devs for more empty levels?

F9Uud4t.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2017 at 0:45 PM, Dolemite said:

Did any aspect of the hotfix involve improving performance? I'd been having problems with levels loading recently (glitching, crashing, losing connection, etc) that have suddenly improved greatly within the past couple of days.

For me on PC the hotfix causes the picture to dropout. I'll have sound but a complete black screen as if the monitor is not getting any signal. 

This happens on the opening after the dev intros. And it happens if I use alt-tab. With alt-tab sometimes the picture comes back and sometimes it's "ctrl-alt-delete-end task" to the rescue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2017 at 1:45 PM, Dolemite said:

Did any aspect of the hotfix involve improving performance? I'd been having problems with levels loading recently (glitching, crashing, losing connection, etc) that have suddenly improved greatly within the past couple of days.

This hotfix was on our end (it did not require a patch) and should not have any affect on general game performance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

This hotfix was on our end (it did not require a patch) and should not have any affect on general game performance

Any word on the next patch? Over three weeks with some pretty obvious issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

This hotfix was on our end (it did not require a patch) and should not have any affect on general game performance

I'm not able to play because I unlocked all of the achievements, it's unplayable, it started last night after earning my final achievement, it crashes now. Other people are also experiencing this issue after 100% completion. Someone's been waiting to play for 2 months!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×