MASKOAA

The number 1 unaddressed problem with the game.

Waiting. I have 230 hours in the game and theres no way I have that much gameplay....alot of that is waiting....

Should there be SOMETHING to do after you die I think that is the question that hasn't really been asked. If so what would you suggest?

Maybe something stupid like prop scares you unlock movie prop scares and you can place them after you die and if someone triggers it bonus points....an empty drawer...perfect fill it with spiders and watch the hilarity when someone opens it.

• Like 3

That's a unique idea I haven't heard before.  If properly implemented, that could be cool.

It would be a huge improvement to have something cool to do after death.

Yeah, I'm over 150 hours and while I play the game a lot, I haven't played it THAT much. There's certainly an element of waiting involved, either spectating after you escape/die or sitting mindlessly while the game spazzes up while loading a level, crashes, and slowly makes it way back to the main menu (or desktop if EVERYTHING goes kablooey).

5 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

@MASKOAA

And I disagree- the number one issue is dedicated servers.

Absolutely number 1 for console users. 

• Like 1

It´s not that bad imo. also a lot of hilarious moments have happened while in spec. you can enjoy those way better as a spec with no stress :D

I agree with @bewareofbears dedicated servers need to go badly. Nr.1 issue for me. host leaving ends match on pc also right now. how can you even think about using that in this kind of game? the fact that ragequits will happen is a given.

yes, lack of DEDICATED SERVERS on consoles is problem number one. we were supposed to get them in OCTOBER. maybe devs meant OCTOBER 2018????????????

52 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

It´s not that bad imo. also a lot of hilarious moments have happened while in spec. you can enjoy those way better as a spec with no stress :D

I agree with @bewareofbears dedicated servers need to go badly. Nr.1 issue for me. host leaving ends match on pc also right now. how can you even think about using that in this kind of game? the fact that ragequits will happen is a given.

Wait, so now the host (the red arrow player) on pc ends the match if they leave? If that's true i leaved 1 time bc it was kinda late and i died to early and i wanted to play more and wait 15 minutes is not my cup of tea....fuck, those players were so friendly and all that i feel bad if i fucked them that way.....

That's why I made this suggestion a while ago 

Now that Virtual Cabin 2.0 is coming out soon I don't see why they couldn't do something with that for spectators.

Spectating  isnt that bad....although when someone hides the entire game THAT is ridiculous. Why play a game like that? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

And I disagree- the number one issue is dedicated servers.

Yes, but it would be nice to add some options for spectators EVENTUALLY...

I always say Contagion was pretty neat for the non vs aspect.

When you died as survivor, instead of becoming a spectator, you got to play as a zombie. If you died I believe 3 times or 2 times as a zombie, you became a bug that could run around the map at lightning speed. But if a survivor stepped on you, you died and I think from there you could only spectate.

So definitely innovative, allowing you different things to do.

The PROBLEM though...I could see if implemented.

Say you died as a counselor and weren't picked as Tommy and instead became some sort of wildlife like a bird or wolf or bug.

I could see a massive influx of dickheads looking to suicide, just so they could fly around the map as a bird or run around as a wolf or bug.

It could have negative consequences.