Sign in to follow this  

6 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

...or, all weapons being interchangeable between Jasons. :)

Part 8 Jason with Savini's pitchfork... yes please. 

1 minute ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

It would be the standard pitchfork. Savini should get demonic versions of regular weapons.

Boo! I want my water boy to have a fire fork.

That would be super awesome to have the ability to switch up Jason weapons and customize him a bit. I'm sure programming that would be tough, but hey I'm not programmer to know.

On 11/15/2017 at 11:41 PM, bewareofbears said:

...or, all weapons being interchangeable between Jasons. :)

There was that demo video of all the Jasons doing each other's kills. Before I saw it I liked the idea, but afterward, it wasn't as cool as I thought it would be. I like the uniqueness of each Jason. 

It would be cool if they can throw a little more money back in and capture kill animations for 1 alternate weapon specific to each Jason. 

The machete is his standard throughout the films, or at least it's his cliche. Maybe all Jasons can have their standard weapon and an alternate machete. And there can be a variety of different looking machetes. 

4 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

There was that demo video of all the Jasons doing each other's kills. Before I saw it I liked the idea, but afterward, it wasn't as cool as I thought it would be. I like the uniqueness of each Jason. 

It would be cool if they can throw a little more money back in and capture kill animations for 1 alternate weapon specific to each Jason. 

The machete is his standard throughout the films, or at least it's his cliche. Maybe all Jasons can have their standard weapon and an alternate machete. And there can be a variety of different looking machetes. 

I'd like to see all weapons swappable but I agree about the machete- I've been saying that all Jasons should be able to use the machete at the very least.