3 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I wish we had a 3D Model of Pamela made by the developers. :(

Me too. I would love to see the Art Bully version. But they may not have the likeness rights to Betsy Palmer, as NECA toys does not have the rights either. 

Alright time to continue this, @Redcat345

Pamela Voorhees should not have Grip Strength, it just doesn’t make sense. Nor should she have weapon strength (at least the human version). She should have a shit ton of knives, her own version of stalk and the ability to sabotage.

She may be able to take care parts out of the car and cancel cops, another thing she can also do is take out the tires of vehicles (this can be easily replaced, as tires should be in every cabin), but it costs a Throwing Knife. Also, she should be able to take counselor weapons out the counselors hands. Heres what i think her stats should be.

Human Pamela :

+Stalk                                 -Grip Strength 

+Throwing Knives            -Stun Resistance

+Speed                               -No Morph

(all versions of Pamela only start with 2 traps, can run, and cannot break down doors, and speed stat increasing her speed slightly.)

Zombie Pamela :

+Defense                                  -Speed

+Weapon Strength                  -Sense

+Water Speed                          -Morph

This version of Pamela can morph but it’s like Part 6. 

I disagree, she should be able to break doors because she did so with a machete to get at alice. We could only have part 3 Pamela due to likeness rights of Betsy Palmer unless her daughter gave permission.

Pamela would be in a special MP mode designed for her stats and gameplay.

I would have Pamela be able to hide in hiding spots and if counselors walk by she can jump out and execute a kill. In the first movie she did a lot of her kills by hiding in a hiding spot and getting them when they didn’t expect it. 

Also I’d have her run be up to par with counselors run and she’d have a stamina bar just like them to.  Not too sure of what speed/Stamina numbers would/should be at. Also she’d have just a crazy buffed stalk a lot better than Jason’s. She could freely move around much longer and it’d overall last longer. I’d also give her a good sense and a slow recharging morph. Her with a shift wouldn’t feel right. So she couldn’t shift, but she wouldn’t need a shift when her run would be effective enough to catch counselors.  But cars couldn’t be allowed if she’s killer since she couldn’t shift.

She’d have 3 traps and throwing knives would be on the map like how it is for Jason. Not as many though.

She’d have a damage meter, so if counselors deal enough damage the final girl can execute the kill but only the final girl can do this the last 3 minutes of the game 

only way to win is by the police/survive the night/or killing her

4v1 style seems good and no tommy Jarvis is allowed as that wouldn’t make any sense

For killing her I’d say only the final girl is allowed to if they deal a certain amount of damage to her they can behead her. Machete is required for it 

48 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

I disagree, she should be able to break doors because she did so with a machete to get at alice. We could only have part 3 Pamela due to likeness rights of Betsy Palmer unless her daughter gave permission.

Pamela would be in a special MP mode designed for her stats and gameplay.

I am going beyond what we can only have. 

Ok then we would also add the remake Pamela from 2009. All of my versions would be able to run,hide,stalk, and sabotage.