40 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

A full match would be fun, especially with the cancel cops and sabotage in play.

This game will truly feel like Friday the 13th when Pamela Voorhees and Alice Hardy are added.

Agreed. Everything makes sense except it being shorter/smaller game mode. Unnecessary and too repetitive. 

@Redcat345

I’m doubtful so many maps would be made to accommodate her addition. You could hope for one at best really.

@Jdt827

I still feel 4 vs. 1 is the way to go. The only real answer to the question would come from them actually testing 4, 5, 6, 7 vs. 1 if they ever decided to make this or a similar mode.

10 minutes rounds aren’t anything I was really suggesting (I think?) but I have no issue with a 10 minute round considering everyone gets stuck spectating who dies. When they fix that, I’d be open to any length for a round- even unlimited.

7 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

@Redcat345

I’m doubtful so many maps would be made to accommodate her addition. You could hope for one at best really.

@Jdt827

I still feel 4 vs. 1 is the way to go. The only real answer to the question would come from them actually testing 4, 5, 6, 7 vs. 1 if they ever decided to make this or a similar mode.

10 minutes rounds aren’t anything I was really suggesting (I think?) but I have no issue with a 10 minute round considering everyone gets stuck spectating who dies. When they fix that, I’d be open to any length for a round- even unlimited.

I love everything but that and I really thing that’s a bad idea. I just don’t see any logic behind it and I think it will be a very boring experience as Pam. 

I would like to see 7 counselors in game, because that how many she claimed in 1979 on that fateful night.

21 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

A full match would be fun, especially with the cancel cops and sabotage in play.

This game will truly feel like Friday the 13th when Pamela Voorhees and Alice Hardy are added.

I can already imagine Alice storming into the camp with her machete, ready to decapitate Pamela Voorhees.

24 minutes ago, ObserverOfGamingLore said:

I can already imagine Alice storming into the camp with her machete, ready to decapitate Pamela Voorhees.

Perfect cutscene for when you call Alice from the radio.

I dont like 4V1. Keep 7V1. I didnt see anyone mention her jeep. Only she has the keys due to lack of morph/shift but her jeep can be sabatoged. Shes faster than all counselors (even tommy) but is easily stunnable and stays stunned longer. Her knife would have to be pretty lethal to deal with pamela hunters. All in all i love the idea

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

I dont like 4V1. Keep 7V1. I didnt see anyone mention her jeep. Only she has the keys due to lack of morph/shift but her jeep can be sabatoged. Shes faster than all counselors (even tommy) but is easily stunnable and stays stunned longer. Her knife would have to be pretty lethal to deal with pamela hunters. All in all i love the idea

I agree, she could even go through windows. The one map, which I knick named "Annie's Road", would be where Pamela could use her jeep to stalk counselors with. It would be called Crystal Lake Road.

I'd like to see this. The only problem could be that recent interview with Ronnie Hobbs. He said that if they were going to do another game mode it'd probably be Paranoia. He talks about it at 1:46. I guess things can always change but yeah.

@Ghostboy20 @BrokenFattHardy

Moving the conversation here since the last one was closed.

Do you have a link to Wes saying Pamela mode wouldn't happen?

Last I saw was this:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/1961-will-pamela-be-a-playable-character-ever/?do=findComment&comment=19346

"Not off the table" and "a lot of work" is certainly not saying "no".

Just now, Cokeyskunk said:

@Ghostboy20 @BrokenFattHardy

Moving the conversation here since the last one was closed.

Do you have a link to Wes saying Pamela mode wouldn't happen?

Last I saw was this:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/1961-will-pamela-be-a-playable-character-ever/?do=findComment&comment=19346

"Not off the table" and "a lot of work" is certainly not saying "no".

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/8350-bad-news-looks-like-we-wont-see-pamela-implemented-as-a-killer/

This was the thread. It is a no as of right now a no can change. To me we won't see her anytime soon.

4 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/8350-bad-news-looks-like-we-wont-see-pamela-implemented-as-a-killer/

This was the thread. It is a no as of right now a no can change. To me we won't see her anytime soon.

I watched the video. Even by Wes's statement, he reiterates that it would be difficult. 

But they have never, ever said no. The closest to it was saying, "It would be down the road a bit."

2 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I watched the video. Even by Wes's statement, he reiterates that it would be difficult. 

But they have never, ever said no. The closest to it was saying, "It would be down the road a bit."

Again it was a no. They can say maybe but we all know right now it's a no. Look at how long an update is taking. To me it's a clear sign it's a no she's not coming to the game anytime soon. 

2 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

You beat me here cause I couldn't find that same thread to link to. Thanks.

I keep the thread on stand by lol 

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

Again it was a no. They can say maybe but we all know right now it's a no. Look at how long an update is taking. To me it's a clear sign it's a no she's not coming to the game anytime soon. 

Pamela is no more a "no" than Paranoia is a "no." 

"Not right now" is not now, nor will ever be, a "no."

Please don't spread stuff like this, chief. You can speculate all you want, but a "probably" will never make anything official. They have not said "no." Ever. 

"I know," "I'm sure," "We all know," is all heresay. It isn't fact. Please don't say, "They've said no." 

It's no more true than "They're aging Reggie to be in the game."

The fact is, they've said, "It'll take a lot of work." and "Maybe down the road." 

Just now, Cokeyskunk said:

Pamela is no more a "no" than Paranoia is a "no." 

"Not right now" is not now, nor will ever be, a "no."

Please don't spread stuff like this, chief. You can speculate all you want, but a "probably" will never make anything official. They have not said "no." Ever. 

"I know," "I'm sure," "We all know," is all heresay. It isn't fact. Please don't say, "They've said no." 

It's no more true than "They're aging Reggie to be in the game."

The fact is, they've said, "It'll take a lot of work." and "Maybe down the road." 

It's still a hard no on Pam my friend. 

@wes @ShiftySamurai @GunMedia_Ben

Would you PLEASE put this shit to bed and give the forum/community/people playing (& paying) an answer that can't be speculated on?

Every instance this is brought up it creates shit. Hell........almost everything said on these forums creates shit to the point that being here for info is worthless and the only reason 60% of us are here is to complain. I don't think this particular subject is too important that the developers can't give a definitive "yes" or "no".

3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

It's still a hard no on Pam my friend. 

Ooooo-kay.

I think you and Reggie-boy need to get together sometime to go bowlin'.  😏

2 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Ooooo-kay.

I think you and Reggie-boy need to get together sometime to go bowlin'.  😏

Keep him away from me lol They stated she's not coming. They are working on other stuff and the chances of her coming is like me winning the lottery, next to none. 

I'm being realistic. They announced a new game mode too damn soon and it's on the back burner till they fix issues that have been going on since day 1. So my faith they could put her in isn't much. 

Pam was also a stretch goal, then we get information telling us it would be too much money and time they don't have right now (Tho now I think they have some) I just don't see it happening and until they prove me wrong I'm keeping that with the other things they've promised 

(I'm still waiting for my wheelchair) 

2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

They stated she's not coming.

Please stop saying this unless you can produce a link where they stated she's not coming.

Not, "Not anytime soon." Not "Not right now." Show us where they stated she's not coming.

Just trying to keep everything credible. Produce it, and I shall concede defeat, my friend.

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Please stop saying this unless you can produce a link where they stated she's not coming.

Not, "Not anytime soon." Not "Not right now." Show us where they stated she's not coming.

Just trying to keep everything credible. Produce it, and I shall concede defeat, my friend.

They did state it. Please go read and tell me where they said "Oh yeah she's in the works right now!" she's not coming 

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

They did state it.

Where?

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Please go read and tell me where they said "Oh yeah she's in the works right now!"

I never claimed this. I said their last word was that "It will be a lot of work," and "Maybe down the road," to which I provided links.  I used your own words, sir. ("They stated she's not coming.") and you have not been able to substantiate that with any links. Please don't put words in my mouth.

@Ghostboy20 Your wasting time & typing by continuing. I think you've provided enough to back up your side of it.

And like I said in that other thread.......

Adding Pam couldn't be done as a skin. It would absolutely require a new skin, a new model, new Mo-Cap and a new actor.............unless everyone would be happy with a old female Hunchback of Crystal Lake.

Just now, BrokenFattHardy said:

I think you've provided enough to back up your side of it.

tumblr_nb05e9Wl3H1tiqwkoo2_r2_540.gif

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Where?

I never claimed this. I said their last word was that "It will be a lot of work," and "Maybe down the road," to which I provided links.  I used your own words, sir. ("They stated she's not coming.") and you have not been able to substantiate that with any links. Please don't put words in my mouth.

"It will be a lot of work" and "Maybe down the road" Are what parent's say to kids before stating no. They are saying these things to not upset the fans because we all want Pam in the game. Trust me I want her, I'll still fight for her to be in the game. There are modes in the game that she could be put in, heck she could be a SP challenge forcing you to focus on sneaking and only being able to walk everywhere. But with how the game is now and what they've said, she's not happening like Kid Jason. 

1 minute ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

@Ghostboy20 Your wasting time & typing by continuing. I think you've provided enough to back up your side of it.

And like I said in that other thread.......

Adding Pam couldn't be done as a skin. It would absolutely require a new skin, a new model, new Mo-Cap and a new actor.............unless everyone would be happy with a old female Hunchback of Crystal Lake.

Honestly look what they did to Roy? You still hear Pam, people would freak out because no one wants to hear her voice inside her own heard lol Would rather hear Kid Jason saying these things. A new gamemode would be needed for her. They could see it bit I don't see it happening.