49 minutes ago, SlaughteredCamper said:

I like this idea. Maybe she can crawl through windows too. Also, I'd think as a mom she bakes a mean chocolate chip cookie too so put that under strengths.

Absolutely perfect!!!!

39 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

Absolutely perfect!!!!

1 hour ago, SlaughteredCamper said:

Maybe she can crawl through windows too.

I have ALWAYS . . . 

always, always, always, always

ALWAYS thought that Pamela should be a killer BASED ON A COUNSELOR model, not off Jason.

In theory, that SHOULD be fairly simple, I would think. Just take a counselor animate model, create kills for that model, then make it look like Pamela.

Pamela should be able to:

• Run
  • Stalk (MUCH longer than Jason)
  • Sense
  • Shoot her bow and arrow
  • Trap
  • SABOTAGE (i.e., pick up/uninstall items)
  • Hide INSIDE (closets, outhouses, beds, etc. as long as she is not holding an objective item)
  • Hide OUTSIDE (behind rocks, trees, tents, etc.)
  • Drive (especially her Jeep, which she can use to run counselors down)
  • Swim (like a counselor, but faster)
  • Climb through AND smash windows
  • Smash doors (as she did in the film)
  • Have stamina equal to that of Tommy Jarvis

I love the SABOTAGE idea. Imagine this scenario:

Pamela is on the rampage, killing everyone. Someone makes it to Packanack Lodge with the fuse, fixes the phone, and calls the police:

Counselor: "You better get every last mother#&@%ing cop out to Camp Crystal Lake right now! She's killing us! Oh God, she's killing us all! Please, God, help us!!!"  *CLICK*

Cops: "Copy. En route, 13?" "10-4, 37."

A few moments pass. PAMELA picks up the phone.

Pamela: "Yes, hello? This is Mrs. Voorhees at Camp Crystal Lake. I'm afraid one of our campers called earlier and pulled a little trick on you. Everything's fine here. Sorry for the trouble." *CLICK!*

Cops: "Cancel call, 13." "Copy, 37. 10-22."   

Pamela can CANCEL the COPS!!

This would be an awesome game mode. A few kinks to work out, but it NEEDS to happen!

Echoed voice: "Kill 'em, Mommy! Kill 'em all!"

Pamela: "I will, sweet boy. Mommy's taking care of everything."

• Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I have ALWAYS . . . 

ALWAYS thought that Pamela should be a killer BASED ON A COUNSELOR model, not off Jason.

In theory, that SHOULD be fairly simple, I would think. Just take a counselor animate model, create kills for that model, then make it look like Pamela.

• Run
  • Sense
  • Trap
  • Hide INSIDE (closets, outhouses, beds, etc. as long as she is not holding an objective item)

Pamela is on the rampage, killing everyone. Someone makes it to Packanack Lodge with the fuse, fixes the phone, and calls the police:

Counselor: "You better get every last mother#&@%ing cop out to Camp Crystal Lake right now! She's killing us! Oh God, she's killing us all! Please, God, help us!!!"  *CLICK*

Pamela: "Yes, hello? This is Mrs. Voorhees at Camp Crystal Lake. I'm afraid one of our campers called earlier and pulled a little trick on you. Everything's fine here. Sorry for the trouble." *CLICK!*

This would be an awesome game mode. A few kinks to work out, but it NEEDS to happen!

Perfect, just perfect! Devs, please take note of this and add it as both a multi-player and single-player mode!

8 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I have ALWAYS . . . 

• Run
  • Sense
  • Trap

You sir are a genius. 

• Thanks 1

Very nice @Cokeyskunk. I think this write up you just did is exactly how I pictured it working. She needs a full set of powers, but otherwise yeah everything you just said.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Very nice @Cokeyskunk. I think this write up you just did is exactly how I pictured it working. She needs a full set of powers, but otherwise yeah everything you just said.

Thanks. I do know that @wes posted a write-up about a year-and-a-half ago stating that Pamela mode, if ever, would have to come down the line after they had finished Pinehurst/Manhattan/Grendel maps as well as Roy Jason and Jason X.

If Pamela mode is coming, it may be coming soon. I don't really understand Wes' claim that Pamela would require new maps. I think she should be playable on any extant map. But I do have a feeling that whatever challenges lie in creating this mode may be different than the ones which presented themselves in 2016.

• Thanks 2

I'm hoping the engine update means that the problems that may have existed won't after the rebuild. I think we'd hear about extra mo-cap recording before any kind of announcement. @Cokeyskunk :lol:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Thanks. I do know that @wes posted a write-up about a year-and-a-half ago stating that Pamela mode, if ever, would have to come down the line after they had finished Pinehurst/Manhattan/Grendel maps as well as Roy Jason and Jason X.

If Pamela mode is coming, it may be coming soon. I don't really understand Wes' claim that Pamela would require new maps. I think she should be playable on any extant map. But I do have a feeling that whatever challenges lie in creating this mode may be different than the ones which presented themselves in 2016.

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!! PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!!!!!

• Like 2

Update: add 3 maps, Camp Crystal Lake 1958 with the barn Barry and Claudette died in , the road where Annie was chased in the woods and died, and the town/Camp Crystal Lake 1979 with some slight screen accurate improvements / area where Annie started hitchhiking.

On 11/15/2017 at 4:41 AM, bewareofbears said:

After a brief conversation with @Redcat345, I did some thinking on how I would like to see Mrs. Voorhees implimented as a playable killer. This is an idea for a 4 vs. 1 game featuring Pamela as the killer, built on suggestions from @Redcat345 and others in the past.

Pamela Voorhees

Strengths & Weaknesses: Option 1
Strengths
  • +Stalk
  • +Can Run (as fast as an average counselor)
  • +Weapon Strength

Weaknesses
  • -Can't Shift
  • -Destruction
  • -Grip Strength

This option allows Pamela to morph on par with an average Jason.

Strengths & Weaknesses: Option 2
Strength
  • +Shift
  • +Can run (as fast as an average counselor)
  • +Weapon Strength

Weaknesses
  • -Can't morph
  • -Destruction
  • -Grip Strength

This option allows Pamela to shift but she can't exit shift in view of counselors- similar to how spawning as a zombie works in Left 4 Dead.

Weapon
  • Knife
  • Alternatively, Pamela could use all edged weapons (axe, machete)

Combat
  • Pamela can crawl in and out of windows and hide in any hiding spot.
  • Pamela's speed crawling in and out of windows or hiding spots is faster than any counselor, as well as completely silent.
  • Pamela's stalk is abnormally long in duration, allowing for jump scares.
  • Pamela has kills, that if she is hiding in a closet and a counselor walks past- she can perform an environmental jump scare kill.
  • Pamela's combat is the same or similar to counselors.
  • Pamela must first stun a counselor before being able to perform a grab kill.
  • Pamela's grab kills are low-impact: stabbings, throats cut, etc.
  • Pamela can run as fast as an average counselor but her stamina is significantly higher, walking does not have a stamina cost.

Traps
  • Pamela has no traps but is able to use the same bear traps as counselors.

Sabotage
  • As suggested by @Redcat345, Pamela can sabotage escape options- she can remove the battery from the vehicle or propeller from the boat. Depending on balance, this option could be limited to once per vehicle and boat per match.

Maps
  • This mode uses only the small maps.
  • The escape options are limited to the boat, two seater and match time expiration.
  • No guns spawn.
  • Jason's shack doesn't spawn.
  • The two seater is Pamela's Jeep.

Pamela's Kill Conditions
  • Scenario #1: Suggested by @Redcat345, Pamela can only be killed on the beach, with an axe or machete- the possibility of these conditions are heightened by the boat being a main escape option
  • Scenario #2: Pamela can only be killed by the final remaining counselor, after a struggle mini game is won. The mini game favours Pamela.
  • Scenario #3: Suggested by @Redcat345, Pamela can only be killed by a new hero character: Alice

Pamela's Customization
  • Pamela's base appearance will be as she appeared in first film
  • Pamela will have an alternate skin, as zombie Pamela from Part 3

As I said at the beginning of this post, these are a mixture of new and old ideas. Feel free to add or suggest what you think would improve on these ideas.

This would be F@*KING Brilliant. Nice!

New idea, inspired by one of TAADAARIS'S posts: Maps of Camp Crystal Lake set in the 1950's & 1960's with retro clothing packs for counselors for each time period!!

Singe player challenges would be the best way to implement Pamela. It would also be a great way to implement "body swapping" Jason from Part 9. I feel as if there's so many things you could do in this game mode that would benefit all the gaps we seem to have that people so desire. 

2 hours ago, deathbat96777 said:

Singe player challenges would be the best way to implement Pamela. It would also be a great way to implement "body swapping" Jason from Part 9. I feel as if there's so many things you could do in this game mode that would benefit all the gaps we seem to have that people so desire. 

Please no body swapping, that is horrible. If Pamela can be done in single-player, she can be added in multi-player.

On 3/8/2018 at 8:37 AM, Cokeyskunk said:

YAS, THAT WOULD BE TERRIFYNG

I love this idea @bewareofbears! The only thing i would change is the whole having to be on the beach to kill her.

Like @Truth said: any smart pl'ayer would just stay off the beach, i think it would be better if you needed Alice to kill Pamel.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2018 at 6:50 PM, Freddie Mercury said:

I love this idea @bewareofbears! The only thing i would change is the whole having to be on the beach to kill her.

Like @Truth said: any smart pl'ayer would just stay off the beach, i think it would be better if you needed Alice to kill Pamel.

Agreed, we wouldn't limit it to the beach, but it would trigger a pov over the shoulder cutscene of Jason watching from the woods and clenching his fist at the scene of his mother being killed.

On 4/9/2018 at 10:04 AM, Redcat345 said:

Agreed, we wouldn't limit it to the beach, but it would trigger a pov over the shoulder cutscene of Jason watching from the woods and clenching his fist at the scene of his mother being killed.

Adding on to that, maybe the ending cutscene will have Jason picking up Pamela’s remains and bringing it to his shack.

• Thanks 1

On 4/13/2018 at 7:42 AM, ObserverOfGamingLore said:

Adding on to that, maybe the ending cutscene will have Jason picking up Pamela’s remains and bringing it to his shack.

I LOVE IT!!!!

On 11/15/2017 at 4:41 AM, bewareofbears said:

After a brief conversation with @Redcat345, I did some thinking on how I would like to see Mrs. Voorhees implimented as a playable killer. This is an idea for a 4 vs. 1 game featuring Pamela as the killer, built on suggestions from @Redcat345 and others in the past.

Pamela Voorhees

Strengths & Weaknesses: Option 1
Strengths
  • +Stalk
  • +Can Run (as fast as an average counselor)
  • +Weapon Strength

Weaknesses
  • -Can't Shift
  • -Destruction
  • -Grip Strength

This option allows Pamela to morph on par with an average Jason.

Strengths & Weaknesses: Option 2
Strength
  • +Shift
  • +Can run (as fast as an average counselor)
  • +Weapon Strength

Weaknesses
  • -Can't morph
  • -Destruction
  • -Grip Strength

This option allows Pamela to shift but she can't exit shift in view of counselors- similar to how spawning as a zombie works in Left 4 Dead.

Weapon
  • Knife
  • Alternatively, Pamela could use all edged weapons (axe, machete)

Combat
  • Pamela can crawl in and out of windows and hide in any hiding spot.
  • Pamela's speed crawling in and out of windows or hiding spots is faster than any counselor, as well as completely silent.
  • Pamela's stalk is abnormally long in duration, allowing for jump scares.
  • Pamela has kills, that if she is hiding in a closet and a counselor walks past- she can perform an environmental jump scare kill.
  • Pamela's combat is the same or similar to counselors.
  • Pamela must first stun a counselor before being able to perform a grab kill.
  • Pamela's grab kills are low-impact: stabbings, throats cut, etc.
  • Pamela can run as fast as an average counselor but her stamina is significantly higher, walking does not have a stamina cost.

Traps
  • Pamela has no traps but is able to use the same bear traps as counselors.

Sabotage
  • As suggested by @Redcat345, Pamela can sabotage escape options- she can remove the battery from the vehicle or propeller from the boat. Depending on balance, this option could be limited to once per vehicle and boat per match.

Maps
  • This mode uses only the small maps.
  • The escape options are limited to the boat, two seater and match time expiration.
  • No guns spawn.
  • Jason's shack doesn't spawn.
  • The two seater is Pamela's Jeep.

Pamela's Kill Conditions
  • Scenario #1: Suggested by @Redcat345, Pamela can only be killed on the beach, with an axe or machete- the possibility of these conditions are heightened by the boat being a main escape option
  • Scenario #2: Pamela can only be killed by the final remaining counselor, after a struggle mini game is won. The mini game favours Pamela.
  • Scenario #3: Suggested by @Redcat345, Pamela can only be killed by a new hero character: Alice

Pamela's Customization
  • Pamela's base appearance will be as she appeared in first film
  • Pamela will have an alternate skin, as zombie Pamela from Part 3

As I said at the beginning of this post, these are a mixture of new and old ideas. Feel free to add or suggest what you think would improve on these ideas.

You have my full support!! I say add a poll in to quantity the support! I want Pam so bad. And I love that she has all the same abilities as counselors. My only constructive critique  I don’t see why we can still do full 7:1 matches. If she can remove batteries and steal keys, climb through windows, and have unlimited stalk, we are in for an awesome new challenge with Pam. At this point, I’m open to any idea that puts Pam in the game. Let’s make it heard!

Imagine this: if Pam kills a counselor who has keys and knives, she can take them to sabatoge the other plays. But if you stun Pam, you can take it back. I don’t think Pam should be able to shift and her morph should be highly limited. I think she should have her own kill strategy based off stalk and speed. Just my two cents. Regardless, I am 100% with everyone who supports this.

Last idea haha... I think the couselor object should be to either escape by car/boat or kill Pam. No police escape. 

@Cokeyskunk

I like the idea of Pamela being able to cancel the cops.

@Freddie Mercury

Yea, I agree. I have been thinking though that a Pamela kill could trigger a cutscene that could have the counselor and Pamela run to the beach in a chase, fight and she’s beheaded. 

@Redcat345

I think it would be over-powered but I kind of like the idea of Pamela being able to drive a repaired vehicle and kill counselors that way too.

@Jdt827

I really dislike the idea of Pamela being beat up by 7 people. How is 4 better? I don’t know but I kind of saw it as a mode that would require less people and be quicker than the main 7 vs. 1 mode in general. It would add variety to the game overall.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

@Cokeyskunk

I like the idea of Pamela being able to cancel the cops.

@Freddie Mercury

Yea, I agree. I have been thinking though that a Pamela kill could trigger a cutscene that could have the counselor and Pamela run to the beach in a chase, fight and she’s beheaded. 

@Redcat345

I think it would be over-powered but I kind of like the idea of Pamela being able to drive a repaired vehicle and kill counselors that way too.

@Jdt827

I really dislike the idea of Pamela being beat up by 7 people. How is 4 better? I don’t know but I kind of saw it as a mode that would require less people and be quicker than the main 7 vs. 1 mode in general. It would add variety to the game overall.

@bewareofbears I love these ideas, especially the car kill one and cancelling the cops, which would make for one tense and interesting match.

Please help get the devs attention so we can have this added. We can have sp challenges and a multi-player mode for Pamela set in 3 time periods.

Also this would open up new content such 50's, 60's, & 70's maps and clothing  packs due to her reign of terror at the camp. Crystal Lake in 1958, 1962, and 1979.

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

@Jdt827

No, it definitely needs to be full match. It’s not different than 7 attacking Jason. You’re overthinking the issues you have with it. She will have all her own strengths to take on 7 and everyone seems to really underestimate the power of stalk. I wouldn’t want it if it’s just s tiny 10 minute round. 20 minutes is already too damn “rinse and repeat” as it is. 10 minutes would be mundane and miserable. Definitely full match. 

A full match would be fun, especially with the cancel cops and sabotage in play.

This game will truly feel like Friday the 13th when Pamela Voorhees and Alice Hardy are added.

• Thanks 1