1 hour ago, Redcat345 said:

She would have all the weapons she used in the film. Her knife is a Sabre Solingen Monarch 171 hunting knife.

Wow how do you know exactly what knife Pamela used in the movie?

I think that adding Pamela to the game would provide some much-needed diversity and fun. Taking all of these thread’s ideas, as well as my own, I personally believe she should be treated like this.

Pamela starts in the shack with Jason’s mask on her shrine, and a machete lodged in the center. She wears her original outfit and carries a hunting knife in a pouch on one leg and a cluster of five arrows in a pouch on the other leg. A bow is wrapped around her back.

Her abilities include Sense (counselors and cabins light up in blue), Disguise (which allows her to take the form of one of the remaining counselors), Stalk (duration lasts as long as the player wants), and Hunt (turns off stalk, causing her music to scare counselors within her proximity). Stalk is available at the start, followed by Sense, Hunt, and finally Disguise.

Crystal Lake is the only map available for this game mode, and four counselors spawn in random locations. Their goal is to stay alive by either escaping, killing Pamela, or waiting out the time limit. They may search the drawers for firecrackers, health sprays, and the genorator fise yo aid them in their attempt to survive. Pamela’s goal is to kill them all within the time limit, without allowing them to escape via the car and boat.

Pamela may kill the counselors in a variety of ways, each more brutal than the last. She can open, lock, and unlock doors, open and climb through windows, and is able to hide in all hiding spots in the game. She is also allowed to enter and exit the escape vehicles, as well as detach the large items with the same mini-game as the counselors (though they are alerted if she messes up). Her ways of killing the counselors are as follows. The first is a basic murder, using her knife to slash them. Four slashes cases them to limp, while seven hits will kill them. The second way to kill them is with her bow and arrows, using them like the gun to shoot and kill the counselors in one hit. The third is to use Jason’s grab button to grab the counselors from behind and use one of her customizable knife kills. The fourth way to kill them is by hiding in one of the hiding spots and waiting for them to get in front of it. She can then jump out and inititate a stab kill. The fifth and final way to kill the counselors is by killing them in a hiding spot or grabbing them from behind and using an environmental kill.

Escape routes include the four-seater car and one-seater canoe. The car requires a battery, gas, and keys, while the canoe requires a pair of oars and a set of keys to unlock the gate for the canoe. The large items (battery, gas, and oars) are hidden in the cabins, while the small items (car keys and boat keys) are hidden in the drawers. In order to attach one of the large items, the counselors must play the item mini-game, alerting Pamela if they mess up. Once both large items are attached, any counselor with the keys can start the vehicle and try to escape.

The second way to survive as a counselor is to attempt to kill Pamela herself. In order to do this, the counselors must first find the generator fuse (hidden in one of the drawers), fix the generator (located on one of the houses like the phone box), and then call Alice Hardy using the CB Radio. Once called, a dead or escaped player will come back as Alice, armed with a stun item and a health spray. Meanwhile, a male character must sneak into the shack and steal Jason’s mask, though Pamela will be alerted. Once they have stolen the mask, Alice must steal the machete, meeting up with the mask-wearer. They may then use the mask to stun Pamela (like her sweater) causing her to fall to her knees. Alice can then use the machete to cut off Pamlea’s head, killing her and winning the game for the remaining counselors.

The final way to win is to evade Pamela’s clutches for the entire twenty minutes. All remaining counselors at this time will win.

Please comment below and tell me what you think! I would really like for the devs to take a look at this and share their opinion. I think that there are so many different oppurtunites for this game to deliver on and this is definitely one of them. Thank you all.

Don't forget instead of "ki ki ki ma ma ma" you can just hear "kill them mommy, kill them!" in that creepy way Pamela said it in the first movie.

A 4 vs 1 would essentially be a new game mode. I rather it be 7 vs 1.

What's the theory behind not putting her in the main multiplayer mode?

On 2/3/2018 at 5:13 PM, Hugh Paul said:

I think that adding Pamela to the game would provide some much-needed diversity and fun. Taking all of these thread’s ideas, as well as my own, I personally believe she should be treated like this.

Pamela starts in the shack with Jason’s mask on her shrine, and a machete lodged in the center. She wears her original outfit and carries a hunting knife in a pouch on one leg and a cluster of five arrows in a pouch on the other leg. A bow is wrapped around her back.

Her abilities include Sense (counselors and cabins light up in blue), Disguise (which allows her to take the form of one of the remaining counselors), Stalk (duration lasts as long as the player wants), and Hunt (turns off stalk, causing her music to scare counselors within her proximity). Stalk is available at the start, followed by Sense, Hunt, and finally Disguise.

Crystal Lake is the only map available for this game mode, and four counselors spawn in random locations. Their goal is to stay alive by either escaping, killing Pamela, or waiting out the time limit. They may search the drawers for firecrackers, health sprays, and the genorator fise yo aid them in their attempt to survive. Pamela’s goal is to kill them all within the time limit, without allowing them to escape via the car and boat.

Pamela may kill the counselors in a variety of ways, each more brutal than the last. She can open, lock, and unlock doors, open and climb through windows, and is able to hide in all hiding spots in the game. She is also allowed to enter and exit the escape vehicles, as well as detach the large items with the same mini-game as the counselors (though they are alerted if she messes up). Her ways of killing the counselors are as follows. The first is a basic murder, using her knife to slash them. Four slashes cases them to limp, while seven hits will kill them. The second way to kill them is with her bow and arrows, using them like the gun to shoot and kill the counselors in one hit. The third is to use Jason’s grab button to grab the counselors from behind and use one of her customizable knife kills. The fourth way to kill them is by hiding in one of the hiding spots and waiting for them to get in front of it. She can then jump out and inititate a stab kill. The fifth and final way to kill the counselors is by killing them in a hiding spot or grabbing them from behind and using an environmental kill.

Escape routes include the four-seater car and one-seater canoe. The car requires a battery, gas, and keys, while the canoe requires a pair of oars and a set of keys to unlock the gate for the canoe. The large items (battery, gas, and oars) are hidden in the cabins, while the small items (car keys and boat keys) are hidden in the drawers. In order to attach one of the large items, the counselors must play the item mini-game, alerting Pamela if they mess up. Once both large items are attached, any counselor with the keys can start the vehicle and try to escape.

The second way to survive as a counselor is to attempt to kill Pamela herself. In order to do this, the counselors must first find the generator fuse (hidden in one of the drawers), fix the generator (located on one of the houses like the phone box), and then call Alice Hardy using the CB Radio. Once called, a dead or escaped player will come back as Alice, armed with a stun item and a health spray. Meanwhile, a male character must sneak into the shack and steal Jason’s mask, though Pamela will be alerted. Once they have stolen the mask, Alice must steal the machete, meeting up with the mask-wearer. They may then use the mask to stun Pamela (like her sweater) causing her to fall to her knees. Alice can then use the machete to cut off Pamlea’s head, killing her and winning the game for the remaining counselors.

The final way to win is to evade Pamela’s clutches for the entire twenty minutes. All remaining counselors at this time will win.

Please comment below and tell me what you think! I would really like for the devs to take a look at this and share their opinion. I think that there are so many different oppurtunites for this game to deliver on and this is definitely one of them. Thank you all.

The only issue I see is Jasons mask being used. Since his mask debuted in the third film and would have no relevance to Pamela. I do however think she should have something like a picture or news articles that are of Jason or something like that.

8 hours ago, Loading said:

They claim it would require too much work to be added into the game, but yet they are adding uber and Grendel into the game....

2 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

They claim it would require too much work to be added into the game, but yet they are adding uber and Grendel into the game....

Yeah that's what I don't understand. Making a Grendel map looks like a harder job compared to Pamela. With Pamela they could reskin one of the female counselors and run with the same Jason mechanics. 

2 hours ago, Hugh D. Paul said:

I agree. If Roy is able to be in the main game, then I don’t see why Pamela can’t.

Also, keep in mind that the excuse the devs used for Roy was that he was so crazy, he thought that he was Jason, which is how he’s impervious to gunshots and how he can ram the car when counselors drive into him. Pamela wasn’t exactly sane either, so her insane hatred of the counselors for her son’s death could be used to justify her. Also, if they can make a new map such as the Grendel, which will most likely have brand new features, and Uber Jason, who will probably require more programming to suit the differences between him and a normal Jason. If they can do that, then I don’t see how they can’t alter game mechanics for Pamela.

2 hours ago, ObserverOfGamingLore said:

Also, keep in mind that the excuse the devs used for Roy was that he was so crazy, he thought that he was Jason, which is how he’s impervious to gunshots and how he can ram the car when counselors drive into him. Pamela wasn’t exactly sane either, so her insane hatred of the counselors for her son’s death could be used to justify her.

Agreed! This reinforces that there is no excuse she cannot be added into the game.

• Thanks 1

This obviously isn't an existing game mechanic but being able to hide under or inside a car used for escaping would be fun. You can get an instant suprise kill on someone. Maybe only allow it once per car on the map to make it fair.

On 2/10/2018 at 12:10 PM, ObserverOfGamingLore said:

Also, keep in mind that the excuse the devs used for Roy was that he was so crazy, he thought that he was Jason, which is how he’s impervious to gunshots and how he can ram the car when counselors drive into him.

I just hate that explanation.

If I'm convinced I'm Superman, does that mean I can fly?

3 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I just hate that explanation.

If I'm convinced I'm Superman, does that mean I can fly?

Only one way to find out...

11 minutes ago, Truth said:

Only one way to find out...

tenor.gif

On February 9, 2018 at 9:57 PM, Loading said:

7 people beating up an old lady isn't something I want to see. Unless it's Zombie Pamela from Part 3.

Just now, bewareofbears said:

7 people beating up an old lady isn't something I want to see.

:lol:  I have to ask:

Why is four better than seven?

She had really bad shifting in the Alice vs. Pamela fight. I would say she can shift and morph but it will be two of her weaknesses. at the end of a match you will see her opening her jeep door, get in then she drives away. I also have another stat suggestion.

Pamela Voorhees  Weapon: Bowie Knife/ can switch to machete or axe while bowie knife is in her holster, spare spear in her jeep when she finds it

Strengths:

Stalk

Grip Strength

Can run (as fast as Counselor speed)

Weaknesses:

Shift

Morph

Stun resistance

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Dr. Doodlydoot said:

She had really bad shifting in the Alice vs. Pamela fight. I would say she can shift and morph but it will be two of her weaknesses. at the end of a match you will see her opening her jeep door, get in then she drives away. I also have another stat suggestion.

Pamela Voorhees  Weapon: Bowie Knife/ can switch to machete or axe while bowie knife is in her holster, spare spear in her jeep when she finds it

Strengths:

Stalk

Grip Strength

Can run (as fast as Counselor speed)

Weaknesses:

Shift

Morph

Stun resistance

I like this idea. Maybe she can crawl through windows too. Also, I'd think as a mom she bakes a mean chocolate chip cookie too so put that under strengths.

• Thanks 1