plus imagine this:

REVERSE HIDE KILLS

you know how you can hide in a closet and hope Jason doesnt find you? Jason Presses E and kills you in a hiding spot

Imagine hiding as Pamela, then getting an E prompt to pop out and grab and kill a counselor as they walk by

makes you afraid to look for parts in that cabin now doesn't it?

Pamela gets a special HIDE ability when in closets, shower stalls, and other little spots to pop out and grab kill

Pamela walks to the Crystal Lake shower stalls, she can close all the curtains and hide in one stall, then pop out when a counselor walks by, triggering an E prompt, same with any hiding spot a counselor can use!

Credit to conversation with danihell that gave me this idea!

Pamela won't be playable and that's just the fact.

You can imagine a possibility all you want, but I like to look at the reality of it. When has Gun Media ever taken big discussions into play? Its a waste of time.

On 12/10/2017 at 10:44 AM, JupiterBttch said:

Story Game : Ten campers (BOTS) do not suspect that Pamela Voorhees came back to avenge her son's death years ago.

Bots enjoy themselves, swim, dance, smoke, drink, wander, and do not suspect for one second that they are being watched.

Campers will only be notified of their presence if the safety/danger gauge of a bots changes from GREEN to RED.

At this points, the campers will do everything to protect themselves from Pamela and pick up weapons and by idiocy, will disperse.

I love these ideas, but I think you lose something critical if you make this only a single-player game against bots. Would DEFINITELY make it a multiplayer mode.

On 12/13/2017 at 4:31 AM, bewareofbears said:

I disliked the idea of 7 counselors beating on Mrs. Voorhees. I also thought it would be beneficial to have a mode that required less players, making it easier to find a game.

Less players is fine, and I agree with you that many counselors beating on a woman should be avoided. However, I still firmly believe it should be a multiplayer mode. 

Suppose in this mode, there are only wimpy melee objects, like wood boards and limbs? Things that would break after one use? That way, they could stun her, the melee object would immediately break, and they have to run again? If there are no guns/flares/baseball bats/pokers/pots, etc., they can't really "beat on her," right?

Except, there would be ONE machete -- the one that Pamela carries. If you stun her enough, you can make her drop it (much like making Jason's mask fly off). If you can pick it up, you can trigger a mini-game which, if performed correctly, allows you to decapitate her. 

Perhaps the Pamela player should also have a simultaneous mini-game to try to avoid the machete swing?

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I love these ideas, but I think you lose something critical if you make this only a single-player game against bots. Would DEFINITELY make it a multiplayer mode.

Less players is fine, and I agree with you that many counselors beating on a woman should be avoided. However, I still firmly believe it should be a multiplayer mode. 

Suppose in this mode, there are only wimpy melee objects, like wood boards and limbs? Things that would break after one use? That way, they could stun her, the melee object would immediately break, and they have to run again? If there are no guns/flares/baseball bats/pokers/pots, etc., they can't really "beat on her," right?

I do agree with less players. But with her abilites she could kill against 7 counselors. She was able to successfully kill over 6 people in the movie.

29 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Except, there would be ONE machete -- the one that Pamela carries. If you stun her enough, you can make her drop it (much like making Jason's mask fly off). If you can pick it up, you can trigger a mini-game which, if performed correctly, allows you to decapitate her. 

Perhaps the Pamela player should also have a simultaneous mini-game to try to avoid the machete swing?

I love this idea! It's the perfect solution to defeating Pamela!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SametChan said:

And, what about Elias Voorhees?

Unfortunately, he is not canon . . . 

. . . yet!

@Cokeyskunk

I think he was mentioned in the comics? Not the movies, if i'm right? 

I would guess bringing him into the game is about a 0% chance? The Devs have a lot on their shoulders right now, i'd think the last thing they are thinking about is Jason's ancestors.

3 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

@Cokeyskunk

I would guess bringing him into the game is about a 0% chance? The Devs have a lot on their shoulders right now, i'd think the last thing they are thinking about is Jason's ancestors.

Even if so, I believe the devs are only taking the film storylines into consideration.

• Like 1

I Think pamela has enough determination and anger to kill.she may even be as powerfull as jason. she should be as tall as jason with some of the same capabilities.  i really want to see her in the game.

20 hours ago, TiffanyCox said:

@Cokeyskunk

Jason's father was supposed to be in a cut part of the Part 6 movie.That bit about him is in the movie novel of Part 6 that i have by Simon Hawke.The version of him that was used in the comics is very different,and not what Tom McLoughlin intended for the character.

• Like 1

Ideas by BunnyGuy:  

-no shift ability, only morph   

-stalk makes pamela invisible for a short time so she can position for kills  (I LOVE THIS IDEA! PERFECT FOR STEALTH AND MY E KILL IDEA!)

-weak in combat, relies on environmental kills

-optional first person perspective

-demented chase dialogue for when sneaking fails

-ability to hide bodies