plus imagine this:

REVERSE HIDE KILLS

you know how you can hide in a closet and hope Jason doesnt find you? Jason Presses E and kills you in a hiding spot

Imagine hiding as Pamela, then getting an E prompt to pop out and grab and kill a counselor as they walk by

makes you afraid to look for parts in that cabin now doesn't it?

Pamela gets a special HIDE ability when in closets, shower stalls, and other little spots to pop out and grab kill

Pamela walks to the Crystal Lake shower stalls, she can close all the curtains and hide in one stall, then pop out when a counselor walks by, triggering an E prompt, same with any hiding spot a counselor can use!

Credit to conversation with danihell that gave me this idea!

Pamela won't be playable and that's just the fact.

You can imagine a possibility all you want, but I like to look at the reality of it. When has Gun Media ever taken big discussions into play? Its a waste of time.

On 12/10/2017 at 10:44 AM, JupiterBttch said:

Story Game : Ten campers (BOTS) do not suspect that Pamela Voorhees came back to avenge her son's death years ago.

Bots enjoy themselves, swim, dance, smoke, drink, wander, and do not suspect for one second that they are being watched.

Campers will only be notified of their presence if the safety/danger gauge of a bots changes from GREEN to RED.

At this points, the campers will do everything to protect themselves from Pamela and pick up weapons and by idiocy, will disperse.

I love these ideas, but I think you lose something critical if you make this only a single-player game against bots. Would DEFINITELY make it a multiplayer mode.

On 12/13/2017 at 4:31 AM, bewareofbears said:

I disliked the idea of 7 counselors beating on Mrs. Voorhees. I also thought it would be beneficial to have a mode that required less players, making it easier to find a game.

Less players is fine, and I agree with you that many counselors beating on a woman should be avoided. However, I still firmly believe it should be a multiplayer mode. 

Suppose in this mode, there are only wimpy melee objects, like wood boards and limbs? Things that would break after one use? That way, they could stun her, the melee object would immediately break, and they have to run again? If there are no guns/flares/baseball bats/pokers/pots, etc., they can't really "beat on her," right?

Except, there would be ONE machete -- the one that Pamela carries. If you stun her enough, you can make her drop it (much like making Jason's mask fly off). If you can pick it up, you can trigger a mini-game which, if performed correctly, allows you to decapitate her. 

Perhaps the Pamela player should also have a simultaneous mini-game to try to avoid the machete swing?

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I love these ideas, but I think you lose something critical if you make this only a single-player game against bots. Would DEFINITELY make it a multiplayer mode.

Less players is fine, and I agree with you that many counselors beating on a woman should be avoided. However, I still firmly believe it should be a multiplayer mode. 

Suppose in this mode, there are only wimpy melee objects, like wood boards and limbs? Things that would break after one use? That way, they could stun her, the melee object would immediately break, and they have to run again? If there are no guns/flares/baseball bats/pokers/pots, etc., they can't really "beat on her," right?

I do agree with less players. But with her abilites she could kill against 7 counselors. She was able to successfully kill over 6 people in the movie.

29 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Except, there would be ONE machete -- the one that Pamela carries. If you stun her enough, you can make her drop it (much like making Jason's mask fly off). If you can pick it up, you can trigger a mini-game which, if performed correctly, allows you to decapitate her. 

Perhaps the Pamela player should also have a simultaneous mini-game to try to avoid the machete swing?

I love this idea! It's the perfect solution to defeating Pamela!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SametChan said:

And, what about Elias Voorhees?

Unfortunately, he is not canon . . . 

. . . yet!

@Cokeyskunk

I think he was mentioned in the comics? Not the movies, if i'm right? 

I would guess bringing him into the game is about a 0% chance? The Devs have a lot on their shoulders right now, i'd think the last thing they are thinking about is Jason's ancestors.

3 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

@Cokeyskunk

I would guess bringing him into the game is about a 0% chance? The Devs have a lot on their shoulders right now, i'd think the last thing they are thinking about is Jason's ancestors.

Even if so, I believe the devs are only taking the film storylines into consideration.

• Like 1

I Think pamela has enough determination and anger to kill.she may even be as powerfull as jason. she should be as tall as jason with some of the same capabilities.  i really want to see her in the game.

20 hours ago, TiffanyCox said:

@Cokeyskunk

Jason's father was supposed to be in a cut part of the Part 6 movie.That bit about him is in the movie novel of Part 6 that i have by Simon Hawke.The version of him that was used in the comics is very different,and not what Tom McLoughlin intended for the character.

• Like 1

Ideas by BunnyGuy:  

-no shift ability, only morph   

-stalk makes pamela invisible for a short time so she can position for kills  (I LOVE THIS IDEA! PERFECT FOR STEALTH AND MY E KILL IDEA!)

-weak in combat, relies on environmental kills

-optional first person perspective

-demented chase dialogue for when sneaking fails

-ability to hide bodies

• Like 1

I'm surprised that zombie Pamela was never used again in the movies. Also, one could suggest that Elias was helping her kill counselors, seeing as some of them were left in positions that would've required strength to do that Pamela would have likely been lacking.

@Redcat345 Pamela should get a reward for the best Bitch Slaps recorded in 1980.

Imagine being scared shitless and then having a middle-aged woman wearing a sweater lob herself through a window full speed. I'd fucking love this gamemode.

9 hours ago, Wafflefive said:

Imagine being scared shitless and then having a middle-aged woman wearing a sweater lob herself through a window full speed. I'd fucking love this gamemode.

My face when I see that middle-aged woman trying to climb through a window. 

images-1.jpg

Yes, I need this in my life. Pamela with a window dive kill, ouch it hurts, I laughed so hard. 

I'm sure we will get Mrs. Voorhees, Mother of us all, eventually. Without her, none of this would have happened. I know she has her detractors, and I'm not saying it to hurt their feelings, but well, I think their scared. You can wrap you head around a hulking troglodyte, but a sweet old lady. Pamela spent years sabotaging the camp, she obviously taught her self how to be both sneaky and efficient in her killing. She operated in secret, not giving most of her victims any chance to fight back. That shit scares you, it scares me, it scared the crap out of audiences in the eighties. That's why she should be in the game, a new mode, different powers, what ever it takes. If you don't like something, that's cool, I still think your all scared.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New versions of powers - Pamela should play differently than Jason

Morph Pamela - Pamela should be able be able to Morph directly into a hiding place inside a cabin, randomly selected from the hiding places available(can't Morph to one in use), so she's not just jump killing whoever happens to be in the room. If she disappears in front of a counsellor, they believe her to have been a hallucination, have them say something in game to this effect. Pamela can morph to her jeep on any road not visible to players, appearing in the jeep after players start a car. Can be used to block entrances, or preform Jason's car smash. Restarts faster then the car and has no door, making it easier to enter or exit. 

Sense Pamela - Pamela knows the camps better than anyone, house light up still. However when she's outside her prey don't glow like for Jason, instead their paths do. She can follow your trail, in a crouch at full speed. Pamela has exceptional hearing, she sees sound bubbles better than Jason. When active she also hears all radio talk. Pamela thinks the ghost of Jason is helping her, when active she sees Jason pointing at the closest counsellor or the biggest group. Some times he runs toward them, players with the psychic perk should see him as well. 

Shift Pamela - Rather than having Pamela go after her target faster, lets have it be a Trap/Sabotage power. If chasing a counsellor, and she uses the power they fall as they have run over a trip line. After being slowed down, can they get up in time becomes the challenge, it should give you a stamina penalty, as well as giving Pamela a stamina boost(Pamela shouldn't have infinite stamina, just recover it in interest ways. Rage Mode might trigger infinite stamina though.) If your in a car and she activates this power with the car in view your steering becomes loose and erratic. The car stops or surges forward, making it clear you've been sabotaged. If you exit the car, the hood pops up, win a mini game to restart the car.  

Stalk/Hunted Pamela - Pamela is always in stalk mode her power Hunted turns stalk off for a short duration. Hunted works the opposite from Jason's stalk, essentially she turns on the music, amplifying the fear. Counsellors increasingly stumble, sabotaged flashlights start failing, flickering or just dying. Mini map disappears, and the dark starts creeping in. Weapons like shotguns and flares don't fire as she's sabotaged them, or miss fire and injure the counsellors based on their luck stat. Axes, bats, pokers, pots, pans and wrenches all may break after one swing.

(When you pick up melee weapons, they may be marked as greased. Random at spawn, you can risk using the weapon but it may injure a fellow counsellor or fly out of your hand. You now have a penalty when climbing though windows, as the grease just makes it so slippery.)

(Windows may be greased as well, no more than one window per cabin at the start of the match. Counsellors should be careful or risk falling and hurting themselves. If you climb through a greased window, pick up the penalty on all weapons)

(Going into Combat Stance helps but doesn't stop all Hunted effects. If your in Combat stance you can dodge to prevent a jump kill. Searching houses should be scary, and slow)

21 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yes, I need this in my life. Pamela with a window dive kill, ouch it hurts, I laughed so hard. 

I'm sure we will get Mrs. Voorhees, Mother of us all, eventually. Without her, none of this would have happened. I know she has her detractors, and I'm not saying it to hurt their feelings, but well, I think their scared. You can wrap you head around a hulking troglodyte, but a sweet old lady. Pamela spent years sabotaging the camp, she obviously taught her self how to be both sneaky and efficient in her killing. She operated in secret, not giving most of her victims any chance to fight back. That shit scares you, it scares me, it scared the crap out of audiences in the eighties. That's why she should be in the game, a new mode, different powers, what ever it takes. If you don't like something, that's cool, I still think your all scared.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New versions of powers - Pamela should play differently than Jason

Morph Pamela - Pamela should be able be able to Morph directly into a hiding place inside a cabin, randomly selected from the hiding places available(can't Morph to one in use), so she's not just jump killing whoever happens to be in the room. If she disappears in front of a counsellor, they believe her to have been a hallucination, have them say something in game to this effect. Pamela can morph to her jeep on any road not visible to players, appearing in the jeep after players start a car. Can be used to block entrances, or preform Jason's car smash. Restarts faster then the car and has no door, making it easier to enter or exit. 

Sense Pamela - Pamela knows the camps better than anyone, house light up still. However when she's outside her prey don't glow like for Jason, instead their paths do. She can follow your trail, in a crouch at full speed. Pamela has exceptional hearing, she sees sound bubbles better than Jason. When active she also hears all radio talk. Pamela thinks the ghost of Jason is helping her, when active she sees Jason pointing at the closest counsellor or the biggest group. Some times he runs toward them, players with the psychic perk should see him as well. 

Shift Pamela - Rather than having Pamela go after her target faster, lets have it be a Trap/Sabotage power. If chasing a counsellor, and she uses the power they fall as they have run over a trip line. After being slowed down, can they get up in time becomes the challenge, it should give you a stamina penalty, as well as giving Pamela a stamina boost(Pamela shouldn't have infinite stamina, just recover it in interest ways. Rage Mode might trigger infinite stamina though.) If your in a car and she activates this power with the car in view your steering becomes loose and erratic. The car stops or surges forward, making it clear you've been sabotaged. If you exit the car, the hood pops up, win a mini game to restart the car.  

Stalk/Hunted Pamela - Pamela is always in stalk mode her power Hunted turns stalk off for a short duration. Hunted works the opposite from Jason's stalk, essentially she turns on the music, amplifying the fear. Counsellors increasingly stumble, sabotaged flashlights start failing, flickering or just dying. Mini map disappears, and the dark starts creeping in. Weapons like shotguns and flares don't fire as she's sabotaged them, or miss fire and injure the counsellors based on their luck stat. Axes, bats, pokers, pots, pans and wrenches all may break after one swing.

(When you pick up melee weapons, they may be marked as greased. Random at spawn, you can risk using the weapon but it may injure a fellow counsellor or fly out of your hand. You now have a penalty when climbing though windows, as the grease just makes it so slippery.)

(Windows may be greased as well, no more than one window per cabin at the start of the match. Counsellors should be careful or risk falling and hurting themselves. If you climb through a greased window, pick up the penalty on all weapons)

(Going into Combat Stance helps but doesn't stop all Hunted effects. If your in Combat stance you can dodge to prevent a jump kill. Searching houses should be scary, and slow)

Damn! I kinda like this idea!

Thanks, I was hoping for some feed back. I think Pamela could be a very scary force to be reckoned with, different than Jason but just as lethal. With the powers reworked I think she could stand a chance of being some players new favourite. 

Well I really like/love the idea of adding Pamela Voorhees, in the game.

And I think she should ad weapon either a machete (like in the movie), or a kind of dagger.

But in order to kill her you need to call Alice, just like Tommy in the game.

Then what she need is a machete and she has to do a few hits with it, so that Pamela got stunned and when she did, then thats the time for Alice to kill and decapitated

8 hours ago, jetlee2777 said:

Well I really like/love the idea of adding Pamela Voorhees, in the game.

And I think she should ad weapon either a machete (like in the movie), or a kind of dagger.

But in order to kill her you need to call Alice, just like Tommy in the game.

Then what she need is a machete and she has to do a few hits with it, so that Pamela got stunned and when she did, then thats the time for Alice to kill and decapitated

She would have all the weapons she used in the film. Her knife is a Sabre Solingen Monarch 171 hunting knife.

I'm thinking she might come with Paranoia. The tradeoff will be she won't be usable in the standard mode.