I love when multiple people quote the longest post on the page just to say "cool idea" under it & I have to scroll through miles of text. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, TheReaper666 said:

I love when multiple people quote the longest post on the page just to say "cool idea" under it & I have to scroll through miles of text. 

Yea, I'm surprised a mod hasn't tidy'd it up- @JPops?

• Like 1

Everyone please follow the rules about replying to topics. We do not need a full quote of the entire original post each time. If you want to quote a section that you are addressing OK but to quote an entire thing for walls upon walls of text is against the rules. Please be mindful of this. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

Also to add to what @bewareofbears said, Pamela killed Brenda with arrows off screen and killed Jack with arrow to the throat. @Cokeyskunk, Pamela did hide in the woods/bushes, because she was watching the counselors swimming and the drowning prank when Alice sensed her watching them. She needs to be able to hide there.

I don't think though that Pamela needs to literally hide in a bush. Pamela was stalking in the woods and the equivalent of that can be accomplished using stalk, as well as having a bow and arrow as a long range weapon.

11 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I don't think though that Pamela needs to literally hide in a bush. Pamela was stalking in the woods and the equivalent of that can be accomplished using stalk, as well as having a bow and arrow as a long range weapon.

Imagine, playing as Pamela, in stalk, then firing an arrow at a counselor through a window at a distance, it would raise tension to a new level. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

Imagine, playing as Pamela, in stalk, then firing an arrow at a counselor through a window at a distance, it would raise tension to a new level. 

Would be very cool. Picking off counselors when they're isolated or while they're repairing vehicles. 

To be on topic lol I really do like the ideas of Pamela being able to hide, climb through windows etc. Would be really cool. Would be scary to have her come out from under a bed and grab you for a neat surprise kill.

6 hours ago, TheReaper666 said:

To be on topic lol I really do like the ideas of Pamela being able to hide, climb through windows etc. Would be really cool. Would be scary to have her come out from under a bed and grab you for a neat surprise kill.

That is my other idea, have her do the arrow to the throat kill from under the bed, but counselors need a system where they would have to lie down to recharge stamina or hide or something to achieve that.

5 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

That is my other idea, have her do the arrow to the throat kill from under the bed, but counselors need a system where they would have to lie down to recharge stamina or hide or something to achieve that.

As awesome or as iconic as that kill is, the game is supposed to represent a possible last 20 minutes of the film and getting people to lay in a bed for the purpose of one very specific kill doesn't make much sense.

I think I'm coming around to this idea a little more. They would have to re-imagine the multiplayer again. 

This would be a good addition for a sequel. If there ever is one.

On 11/18/2017 at 8:30 AM, Redcat345 said:

@Cokeyskunk, Pamela did hide in the woods/bushes, because she was watching the counselors swimming and the drowning prank when Alice sensed her watching them. She needs to be able to hide there.

??? You callin' out the' wrong bloke, mate. I never said she can't hide in the woods!! In fact, I think it's a swell idea.

No worries,I misunderstood you.

She would have 3 outfits, the orange plaid shirt with black pants, black rain slicker, and blue sweater with orange plaid shirt underneath with black pants.

On 11/17/2017 at 2:46 PM, Cokeyskunk said:

Remember what Ginny said in Part II?

"I doubt Jason would have even known the meaning of death. At least until that horrible night. He must've seen the whole thing happen. He must've seen his mother get killed, all because she loved him. Isn't that what her revenge was all about? Her sense of loss, her rage at what she thought happened, her love for him? Bizarre, isn't it?"

Got a question, I'm working on a short story and I would like your input about the above quote. Do you believe that Jason could have been living in the woods at Crystal Lake, while it's known Pamela was watching the camp. Starting fires, and causing chaos in the area for twenty years keeping people away. But in all that time she never found Jason? I'm finding it hard to figure that out, what do you all think? Love the topic and all the ideas so far, I hope they put Pamela in game!

Wow! Why did I miss this topic???

@bewareofbears Well, my suggestion would be that everytime Pamela enters in the water, she takes the form of the young hallucination Jason from the end of the movie.

3 hours ago, NoOneK9503 said:

@bewareofbears Well, my suggestion would be that everytime Pamela enters in the water, she takes the form of the young hallucination Jason from the end of the movie.

Now that's an idea I could get behind, if something like what's suggested here and hopefully does become reality.

19 hours ago, NoOneK9503 said:

16 hours ago, tjohnnyblue said:

Now that's an idea I could get behind, if something like what's suggested here and hopefully does become reality.

I mentioned earlier in the thread that I originally liked that idea myself but my thoughts have changed.

Right now, the way I see young Jason being incorporated is in a cut scene. My thoughts are back on the first page.

On 11/17/2017 at 9:40 PM, DialM said:

Was gonna suggest throwing hatchetsuntil I pictured Pamela running around the map with a messenger bag full of hatchets. Maybe the bow and arrow could work if you just don't draw attention to the absurdity of it; maybe have her keep the bow slung around her neck, but have her pull the arrows out of her pants. Sure, that doesn't make any sense whatsoever, but where does Jason keep his throwing knives?

What about throwing darts? 

3 hours ago, ghostfox108 said:

What about throwing darts? 

Bow and arrows, Pamela did not have darts like Jason later did. But it could work.

On 11/16/2017 at 1:34 PM, Cokeyskunk said:

While the "calling young dead Jason" idea is cool, it really kinda kicks F13 canon (or what's left of it) to the curb.

Remember: In the first film, when Pamela died, she died believing Jason was long gone. Since the day he disappeared under the waters of Crystal Lake, she never again saw him, never communicated with him (except in her own schizoid mind), and never indicated she felt like he was truly still extant somewhere. The only place "young dead Jason" ever appeared was in the epilogue -- in Alice's dream while in the hospital, after she killed Pamela in their epic life-or-death struggle.

For her to "call young dead Jason," that really rather destroys her entire psychopathic motivation. She thinks her boy is dead and GONE, and has snapped as a result. Hence her murderous rampage. That means she knows Jason still exists in some form -- which she never indicated in the films. She merely spoke to the "Jason voice" she heard in her head, trying to bring back her long dead son.

Call me a canon nazi, but this franchise's story has been so royally screwed with over the years, I think it needs some patchwork -- rather than more holes in the storyline.

All that being said, I really can't think of a better way to stop people trying to escape on a canoe. Making her a super-fast swimmer is kinda dumb. But -- while it would probably be fun and creepy -- I don't really want to see a "Pamela/Young Dead Jason" partnership," either. It just spits in the face of the story.

*steps off soapbox*

I think it all makes sense if you make a few logical stretches. In the Pamela Tapes she claims that Jason is "breathing" which would seem to mean that she thinks he is alove in some form. I think that she thinks that the old Jason is dead, and that the traumatic drowning killed his humanity. Additionally, I personally think that Jason was in on the 1979 murders. It would help explain some of the strong things that Pamela supposedly does. (Like throwing Brenda through the window) Additionally, it adds a new twist to the "Look what you did to him!"   line, as she says it like he is actually there. He obviously existed at that night, as he would have had to grab Pamela's Head, machete, and sweater immediatly after Alice got on the canoe, as the police would have confiscated those items. 

Now here is where I really stretch things. Tina proves that psychics exist in the Friday universe. What if the reason that Pamela went crazy was because Jason was communicating with her telepathically? This might also explain some of Jason's apparent teleportation in the films. In part 8, we see hallucinations of a boy Jason, which could be what happened to Alice in the original.

@Cobuyius I agree, I felt Pamela was either hallucinating/ delusional or was psychically communicating with Jason and that Alice suffered a telepathic attack from Jason projecting his anger from his mother's death.

11 hours ago, Cobuyius said:

Additionally, it adds a new twist to the "Look what you did to him!"   line, as she says it like he is actually there. He obviously existed at that night, as he would have had to grab Pamela's Head, machete, and sweater immediatly after Alice got on the canoe, as the police would have confiscated those items. 

albundy_shock.gif

I... 

Never thought of it that way...

At the time it was written/released it was impossible since they had no idea Jason would even continue the franchise. But after Part II this is definitely something to consider.