Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deezyj304

A 2x on an item slot, double items

9 posts in this topic

Today I was playing on PS4. I had a spray, and a knife and another knife. I had no perks for med spray or items. I was planning on grabbing another med spray, when I grabbed it, instead of dropping an item or switching it out, I picked it up and my med spray slot got a 2x in the left corner. Has anyone else had this?

7 minutes ago, Deezyj304 said:

Today I was playing on PS4. I had a spray, and a knife and another knife. I had no perks for med spray or items. I was planning on grabbing another med spray, when I grabbed it, instead of dropping an item or switching it out, I picked it up and my med spray slot got a 2x in the left corner. Has anyone else had this?

I haven't experienced this but I have experienced problems with the Medic Perk (double spray). Already reported it in bugs / glitches thread, but sometimes it (correctly) doubles up every med spray you pick up, sometimes it (incorrectly) only doubles up 1, and sometimes it doubles up none / doesn't work at all. Still a lot of problems with perks I believe, or even just picking up items like in your case.

Medic works by converting a spray into a 2x if the first person who interacted with it has the perk.

If you have it and only get 1 use, then you likely got it off the corpse, or a spray swapped back into a drawer, from a non-Medic user. The reverse is also true. Non-Medic users can get two uses by picking up 'converted' sprays.

2 people like this

18 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

Medic works by converting a spray into a 2x if the first person who interacted with it has the perk.

If you have it and only get 1 use, then you likely got it off the corpse, or a spray swapped back into a drawer, from a non-Medic user. The reverse is also true. Non-Medic users can get two uses by picking up 'converted' sprays.

Yes that makes sense, my mistake. Although I could swear it has happened at the start of a match in a cabin that hadn't been looted yet (not doubling up I mean). But I can't say for sure. Will have to keep an eye on it.

9 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

Why have 2 knives? Sharing is caring!

Unless it's quick play!

2 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

I bet you he still died first ?

That's only when you get 3 knives. You'll last a little longer with 2.