SickVeins

Has anyone come across the dancing car glitch?

5 posts in this topic

I was livestreaming the game with some friends when we came across a glitch that cracked us up (and also got my friend killed by Jason). Here's a video. The car started dancing and kicked us out just like the car from Harry Potter hahah. Warning: explicit language

I was driving a car the other day and similar happened except the car was spinning whilst still inside it. I was reversing from jason, fox player stepped out at the rear, I'm pretty sure I hit her then all the crazy spinning too place. 

1 person likes this

The car has some funny glitches lately along with the boat. In the car, we were driving to safety, and suddenly it booted the passenger out of the car as we were leaving, it put her back in the game standing there.. luckily the cops were at the same exit.. so she ran out.

The boat was weird.. I was controlling the boat, but for some reason I was standing while doing it.. as we got to the cones area to exit, the boat cross, but knocked me off into the water.. swimming, but no way to escape. I was like WTH. I swam back, Jason was on me, but didn't kill me, he saw what happened and said to me, "I saw that, you should have escaped, you got a 1 minute head start once you hit the shoreline." Which was way cool of the dude.

2 people like this

I saw the car jump up into the air and got stuck standing up as a tree. The driver got stuck up in the driving seat for a while.

12 hours ago, SickVeins said:

I was livestreaming the game with some friends when we came across a glitch that cracked us up (and also got my friend killed by Jason). Here's a video. The car started dancing and kicked us out just like the car from Harry Potter hahah. Warning: explicit language

We've all came across it many times - it's been that way for almost a year (December 2016 Beta). A year down the line...I don't think glitches in the physics system will ever be fixed.