5 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

lots of stuff that is on point.

I pretty much agree with this. 

I think that the parts showing up on the map in combination with the trap issues are causing a lot of issues for Jason. Some fixes would be 

1. Jason hears when a trap is set off, whether that is by knife or ankle. It would allow Jason to detour the phone call which is too easy to get off when the fuse icon shows up. If Jason bothers to follow somebody anybody else can just go pick up the discarded fuse and prep the phone.  

2. Jason's get more traps. This would allow him to morph back (taking both time and an ability) to reset traps and make it a back and forth as to whether the counselors can make the call/fix the vehicle. No Jason should have only three traps. Those Jason's are fucked on small maps. With three objectives to cover, even five is a pain when working against competent players. Between knives and health sprays, traps are barely a deterrent. 

3. On the other end of the spectrum, Jason shouldn't be able to trap spam. However the old trap should disappear (like broken doors do.) and Jason shouldn't have to try to set a new one around the remains of a sprung trap. This would allow him to drop traps competently in front of the objective. With that, the trap radius should be higher. Jason shouldn't be able to set more than one trap at an objective. Anything closer than the engine block to the gas tank of the car is too close. That would ensure fairness for both counselors and Jason. 

4. For private matches, many options should be able to be toggled. Parts showing on the map or not, Small maps showing on the random rotation etc. Groups should be able to set the best setup for their groups.

5. Everything should be random. The phone fuse shouldn't show up where the phone house is. The phone house shouldn't be one of a handful of locations. etc. The randomness of the game is what makes it feel different each time. With parts now showing up on the map, it's not a big deal for a fast character to go pick it up and move it to the phone house/vehicle.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

1. Jason hears when a trap is set off, whether that is by knife or ankle. It would allow Jason to detour the phone call which is too easy to get off when the fuse icon shows up. If Jason bothers to follow somebody anybody else can just go pick up the discarded fuse and prep the phone.  

3. On the other end of the spectrum, Jason shouldn't be able to trap spam. However the old trap should disappear (like broken doors do.) and Jason shouldn't have to try to set a new one around the remains of a sprung trap. This would allow him to drop traps competently in front of the objective. With that, the trap radius should be higher. Jason shouldn't be able to set more than one trap at an objective. Anything closer than the engine block to the gas tank of the car is too close. That would ensure fairness for both counselors and Jason. 

4. For private matches, many options should be able to be toggled. Parts showing on the map or not, Small maps showing on the random rotation etc. Groups should be able to set the best setup for their groups.

5. Everything should be random. The phone fuse shouldn't show up where the phone house is. The phone house shouldn't be one of a handful of locations. etc. The randomness of the game is what makes it feel different each time. With parts now showing up on the map, it's not a big deal for a fast character to go pick it up and move it to the phone house/vehicle.

I can't really agree with 1 and 3. The pocket knife is the only one true counter to Jason's traps, and you're definitely giving up something valuable in using it...I don't see any point in the mechanic if Jason is alerted either way. Using the knife is the stealthy way of disarming a trap, thereby giving you a chance to get the fuse box (or other objectives) repaired. If Jason pays attention to noise pings, uses Sense, or just decides to check in on the objective, you're still in trouble. If he hears it regardless, there's basically zero point in doing it.

I think 3 has already been sorted with the current trap "rules". As I've mentioned in other threads, the current setup can be extremely lethal. I constantly get trap kills now because they step in the trap closer to the objective to tank it, then end up pulling out and landing in the the trap lined up right behind it. And as far as having a minimum distance, it's just oddly restricting. The current system works because it simply doesn't allow the traps to overlap, which is somewhat realistic. You wouldn't be able to use a bear trap if it overlapped. It would close and tangle the other trap (unless you're talking about the top trap).

Fully agree re: Private Match options. Basically everything should have a toggle. It would be great to see. Fully customizable matches.

And everything being random would be great. Shouldn't be that hard to implement either. Things really do get monotonous when we know where just about everything is. Doubt I even need a map anymore, although I like to have one to see where everyone else is.

1 minute ago, AldermachXI said:

I can't really agree with 1 and 3. The pocket knife is the only one true counter to Jason's traps, and you're definitely giving up something valuable in using it...I don't see any point in the mechanic if Jason is alerted either way. Using the knife is the stealthy way of disarming a trap, thereby giving you a chance to get the fuse box repaired. If Jason pays attention to noise pings, uses Sense, or just decides to check in on the fuse box, you're still in trouble. If he hears it regardless, there's basically zero point in doing it.

I find too often that I only really suck as Jason (and that seems to be the issue per this thread) when the police get called. Jason can still be screwed over if his morph is slow to recover, if his morph doesn't put him where he tries to go (and more and more lately, I'm seeing morph placing me in weird places) and is too far from the objective, or if counselors ensure the phone call gets through with violence. Firecrackers and/or a bat can detour even good Jason's 

Keep in mind, I'm a guy who looks at his map every time I'm breaking a door or have a spare moment. But with the car objectives being red, and with the old trap icons staying on the map, I can't tell even if I look. I suppose I could take your stance if Gun made all icons white and removed sprung trap icons within a reasonable timeframe to keep the map viable. 

6 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I think 3 has already been sorted with the current trap "rules". As I've mentioned in other threads, the current setup can be extremely lethal. I constantly get trap kills now because they step in the trap closer to the objective to tank it, then end up pulling out and landing in the the trap lined up right behind it. And as far as having a minimum distance, it's just oddly restricting. The current system works because it simply doesn't allow the traps to overlap, which is somewhat realistic. You wouldn't be able to use a bear trap if it overlapped. It would close and tangle the other trap (unless you're talking about the top trap).

I think the new setup is bad in it's own right. It's not as bad, because Jason needs to put effort into placement, but it's still not optimal in my opinion. I may have to play part 2 a bit more and try your setup and see if it's to my liking, though I prefer to use the excess traps in random areas. 

Someone has a chip on their shoulder... @XRizerX It's not a competition to use as many buzzwords as possible. Cucks, white knights, participation trophies... :lol: Sounds like your problems run deeper than the game.

• Like 4

@XRizerX To be honest I didn't seriously read your post, because frankly it's idiotic. But I'll say something anyway.

17 minutes ago, XRizerX said:

Why settle for mediocrity? You millennial's lowered the bar on standards, that's the main issue here... I'll throw a question back at you, Why do you praise failure? Nevermind, don't answer that, I get it... because you all got participation trophies growing up... there were no losers, only winners... never mind, silly me, I guess I must of had a lapse in my old age.

How old are you? Do you know what a millennial is? How positive are you that you're older than me? I don't think basing your argument on age is a wise thing to do here.

The rest of your post was such a garbled mess that I'm not inclined to even address it. I'm vaguely aware of your point of view but it's so incoherent and baseless that's it not even worth the time to properly respond to.

I asked a genuine question which everyone else answered genuinely, and there were no issues. But of course there had to be one person who completely misunderstood it and got offended. That's you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

I think you're correct about the inline Trap setup, it could be a reliable option actually. I just placed traps this way in a match before after playing around with the distance, and it looked like they would function in this way. Unfortunately I didn't get to see the results because it was a lobby of newbies who didn't even try touching it. 

I haven't experienced it myself as counselor yet, but indeed they are close enough that providing the counselor tries to be clever and just tank the top trap first, the way it should work is they will either get stuck in the one behind them right after, or get stuck in it after accessing/exiting the objective. Which is amusing because the distance was changed to prevent chain stunning, but this is what chain stunning is. So it still works. Traps don't have to be directly stacked on top of each other, only be close enough / placed in a way to push the counselor automatically into another trap upon exiting the first.

2 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

I think you're correct about the inline Trap setup, it could be a reliable option actually. I just placed traps this way in a match before after playing around with the distance, and it looked like they would function in this way. Unfortunately I didn't get to see the results because it was a lobby of newbies who didn't even try touching it. 

I haven't experienced it myself as counselor yet, but indeed they are close enough that providing the counselor tries to be clever and just tank the top trap first, the way it should work is they will either get stuck in the one behind them right after, or get stuck in it after accessing/exiting the objective. Which is amusing because the distance was changed to prevent chain stunning, but this is what chain stunning is. So it still works. Traps don't have to be directly stacked on top of each other, only be close enough / placed in a way to push the counselor automatically into another trap upon exiting the first.

Yup. It's really effective. There's no need to change the traps back to how they were before. People just have to adapt.

6 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Yup. It's really effective. There's no need to change the traps back to how they were before. People just have to adapt.

I was also going to say I don't think it requires further nerfs at the very least, because if the counselor tanks from the front first, they won't get chain stunned. So it only works if they try to bypass the front trap, which is up to them. At least I assume this is the case.

It will certainly help the situation if 2 traps can be reliably placed, which I do have confidence that they can be. But the issue still exists of being unable to reliably replace traps, at least in my experience. Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. Perhaps there is a way around this also.

Last night I got Jason and after 1 kill he bugged.  I couldn’t slash, grab, break windows, stop the car, nothing.  I even got hit by a counselor which didn’t help. Normally that fixed Jason so he can do things but All I could do is walk around and shift for some reason (but not control stopping shift).   

I wasn’t using a mic so the counselors thought I was just bad.

I left the game then stopped playing. 

Jasons grab lag out a lot on my end. Jason attacks miss with me right behind a counselor. Lobby leaders seem to drop every other game. Way too many error messages for me to keep up with. Other players still teaming up to keep other players from winning. (Like, last night a player crashed the 4 seat car into the river, and jumped into the 2 seat with their buddy and got away, honking the horn at other counselors in a mocking manner.) I realize dumbass players are not the developers fault. My hope, is that the dumbass players are left with children to play with, making their experience way too easy. My game lags out while my internet seems just fine. 

I don't disagree with the call for Jason being more powerful and all that. In fact, I'm not here to disagree at all with the original post or anything else.

I'm curious - is this actually due to the changes made, or has it always been this way? (I am not asking that as though I think that I know the answer and I'm bating anyone!!)

I've found, since launch, after a certain period of adjustment, that players did not have fear of Jason, that a lot of players did not enjoy playing as Jason (due to it being "too difficult" and there being "too much pressure" on them), and I found that players could pretty reliably gang up on your average Jason (and a range above just average) and manage to escape very often.

Now, a playerbase of people that play the game regularly, nearly every day, are typically going to turn into players that don't fear Jason and can manage to escape fairly often. And, of course, there are players that still get 8/8 kills as Jason almost every time. However, I'm not sure these players are the ones the game should be balanced around.

It's my opinion that the game should be more balanced around lesser-skilled players being pretty successful as Jason, and the extreme skill side should be on the side of counselors pulling out escapes and victories.

Anyway, the only reason I say any of this is because everything detailed in the O.P. just read the same as what I saw from regular players playing the game since before the last patch (which, I do not like, for the record - so, I'm not defending those changes).

At first, I was thinking maybe it was the newer players from the physical launch and hype, that were now catching up to where the rest of us have already been with the game (no fear of Jason, etc.). However, I'm seeing longtime players expressing this now. Is it just that much worse? Has it just been this way too long and going the wrong way? Or is it pretty much the same and just not going in the other direction (buffing Jason and nerfing counselors)?

15 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

These kinds of post are the saddest of all because it's becoming all too common. So many of us feel this way. It makes you wonder where things really went all wrong. Between the bad patches, bad design choices, and glitches, it's just gotten to the point that the F13 novelty has worn off and the game is left exposed for what it is.

The dance emotes need to fuck right off. Take them out of the game - I don't even care that I paid for them. Take them out and give us something worth while instead. Give us a free kill pack and we'll call it even. The stupid content will be gone and the game will be better off. Same goes for the Halloween costumes...Get rid of them. Halloween has passed. They should have made them free to use for the period around Halloween and remove them afterwards. It's completely stupid to see Vanessa still running around as Wonder Woman and dancing on Jason.

I did the same as you, Crue...Bought 2 Xbox One consoles (one for me, one for the wife) incase PC ended up being ruined due to hackers (always a chance on PC) and 6 copies of the game overall (2 on Xbox, 3 on PC - 1 for me, 2 for friends - and a PS4 copy for a member here who vanished once the game launched).

It's bad enough that people had to form their own communities because the game is so crappy to play in Quickmatch. We shouldn't have to contend with all this other mess when we manage to find people to play with that make the game tolerable. Our group used to be the same - When certain people were chosen as Jason, it instilled a sense of fear, because the counselors knew it was gonna be tough. Now even the best of Jasons I've seen are left fighting the game mechanics and glitches more than anything else.

They really need to start focusing on the right parts of the game before it ends up dead, if it isn't already.

The release of Paranoia is gonna be the make or break...If all these glitches are still present, a new mode does absolutely jack shit. Time to stop putting makeup on the pig. 

100% agree on everything. For the dancing emotes and costumes, I would pay twice as much as $1.99 to remove the emote feature completely from my counselors and block all future public lobbies that have these equipped.

4V5ofuL.gif

7 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Let me rephrase the tanking traps portion of the counselors mechanics I mentioned previously.. yes tanking has been apart of the game prepatch and then some.. I should have been more clear that the medic perk is what allows this mechanic to work in a way that it shouldn’t... with that perk I am able to tank 4 of Jason’s traps with 2 med sprays.

example typical game as counselor for me:

Objective trapped... tank it,heal Jason appears juke or stun till Jason player gives up and morphs away...if trapped again rinse repeat.. till repaired..escape... as far as I am concerned that is a broken mechanic and is Relied on heavily by counselors now.

As for better hit detection, yes if you hit anything other than Jason it will not register.. ( same goes for Jason.) however 95% of the time I would say it results in a stun knocking Jason’s head to the side or him on his ass...( this should only work with high strength and most high stun weapons it seem like something changed in the last patch I am stunning Jason with any weapon and with any counselor.

(Body block objectives...... How do you body block on your back?)

and as Jason you can repeatedly swing through a counselor and cause no damage.

As for chain stunning Jason,  a better term would be repeatedly stunned one after the other... not a continuous stun that lasts forever...Jason gets up and gets dropped down again... I know what your going to say next “block”... and you are right it works up until you stop holding it... or get hit from behind.. which is fine, he shouldn’t be able to block from behind.... you do get rage faster with every stun but that doesn’t really matter because most of if not everyone has escaped before you get it.

I haven’t seen Jason eat firecrackers with his invincible recovery frames that must be a PC issue... I have seen counselor throw them to soon or to far from Jason on multiple occasions.

know for the items showing up on the map I understand why it was incorporated to negate trolls and I accept it.

( That doesn’t change the fact that it makes things much easier for counselors to find items and completely removes the suspense aspect of searching for repair items.)

another member mentioned that items should only appear on the mini map as you get closer to them and I think it’s a great idea.

As for the death sentence for engaging Jason, including while in groups....when his grab was more reliable you were able to break up the groups by grabbing and killing a few of them before getting the player knocked out of your hand or you getting stunned... as the numbers game dwindled they would break up ...now....it’s still possible but very frustrating when you are not able to grab a counselor right next to you....And continue to whiff passed counselors as they run right up to you and ..guess what... you are on your ass again. From an AJ with a pot in her hand no less. Jason may as well have concrete boots on in this Mob Dynamic...  I do miss being able to block and counter attack but according to you that’s was a broken mechanic that I relied on.

(I guess being unable to melee strike or Reliably grab a counselor or hit them as they are climbing in or out of a window...is not a broken one.)

So say I didn't have medic then. Put on thick skin and can do the exact same with 2 med sprays anyway. Traps were meant as a deterrent but when you realize that they only have as much power as you give them you learn not to give a shit so Jason has to worry about multiple objectives.

You do know the way Jason is stunned has changed since launch yes? Before with any weapon excluding the bat it was just a random chance to stun him every single hit but now it has a cumulative chance if he is hit multiple times and isn't stunned.

If there isn't sufficient room behind Jason to fall back he will do the face turn stun so if you stunned in front of any objective you will body block it.

Were the massive stun time reductions not enough for you? We could go back to 15 second stuns on everyone instead of 3 or 4. As far as I know blocking from behind has never been fixed on Jason.

Yeah now you can just grab someone as Jason and use their body to block attacks until you can headpunch or choke them. Hey don't shoot the messenger of broken game mechanics. We could always go back to these block shenanigans where it was impossible to do anything if Jason blocked.

i would stop playing this damn game if it wasnt so fun to play. latest changes in balance are ok for me, perhaps jasons grab should be bit buffed. before latest patch grab was too strong, thats for sure, it felt broken. now its much better but small buff would be a good thing.

as someone wrote in this topic, fearing jason is something that is vanishing over time as player is getting better at the game. when i was starting with f13 i was experiencing more tension when jason were around, although there were more skilled players in the match who teabagged jason and attacked him. so this behaviour istn here because of any patch, but because different players have different skill in the game and are getting brave or stupid cocky. right beside them are fresh players who fear jason, dont know how game works and are eaten up by the tension. its like when doing something for the first time, thats never coming back. but the game is still fun.

i mean game would be fun if we finally get those goddamn fucking dedicated servers, that we were promised. lateley i just want to uninstall this fucking game because it keeps disconnecting and when i get ino match it falls apart very quick. its rare to play whole match and its especially lame when i get to be jason. or play as teenager, find one or two pocket knives. when will we get dedicated servers?

WHEN WILL WE GET THEM?

DEDICATED SERVERS!!!

@XRizerX I have removed your post for inflammatory remarks. However there are a few items that I would like to bring up.

No one was ever banned without cause. It's actually really hard to prove someone is worthy of a ban in game. If the evidence is not 100% without question than a ban will happen. I would also like to further say some bans have been lifted in the past for less serious offenses. 

Fear is illustrated by several means. Screen getting darker, loss of mini map, stamina bar turning a maroon type color and also your characters face will also shoe how scared they are in relation to this. Sure there is not a little meter dedicated to it but it can be gauged in game. 

I am sorry that no one seems to help you in game. I tend to help people out if I am in the same area with them. Sometimes it makes me become the target instead. It happens and do you think I receive help back? Sometimes most times not. That is the element of human players that is unpredictable. How they will react in a given scenario. It makes the game play different. 

You clearly do not like the game in its current form. Single player is coming so am far as that goes it's a little bit more of a wait and for a guideline please see the roadmap posted on the forums for a general look at the area of release. 

You are entitled to your opinion as others are entitled to theirs. You dislike the game? OK well that does not mean that others are not enjoying it. Your numbers cited are also not accurate and if you are still citing a player drop, well every game has that. This isn't an AAA title managed by hundreds of developers and backed by boatloads of cash. The game is fun to me and I am sure others but a game will never be able to be custom tailored to make everyone happy as everyone has a different opinion. 

Please feel free to continue voicing your opinion but when doing so please make sure you are not name calling and making inflammatory statements in the process.

On 11/14/2017 at 9:12 PM, Theiceman105 said:

I'd go for a weapon buff if anything.  The old grab does not need to return.

(Part 3) Hit a counselor with a knife then shift+slash them. Its better than grabbing.

The old grab doesn't need to return, but they shrank the cone of effect WAAAY too much.  You can't grab someone who's standing right EFFING next to you anymore, and that's bullshit.

18 minutes ago, JPops said:

@XRizerX I have removed your post for inflammatory remarks. However there are a few items that I would like to bring up.

No one was ever banned without cause. It's actually really hard to prove someone is worthy of a ban in game. If the evidence is not 100% without question than a ban will happen. I would also like to further say some bans have been lifted in the past for less serious offenses. 

Fear is illustrated by several means. Screen getting darker, loss of mini map, stamina bar turning a maroon type color and also your characters face will also shoe how scared they are in relation to this. Sure there is not a little meter dedicated to it but it can be gauged in game. 

I am sorry that no one seems to help you in game. I tend to help people out if I am in the same area with them. Sometimes it makes me become the target instead. It happens and do you think I receive help back? Sometimes most times not. That is the element of human players that is unpredictable. How they will react in a given scenario. It makes the game play different. 

You clearly do not like the game in its current form. Single player is coming so am far as that goes it's a little bit more of a wait and for a guideline please see the roadmap posted on the forums for a general look at the area of release. 

You are entitled to your opinion as others are entitled to theirs. You dislike the game? OK well that does not mean that others are not enjoying it. Your numbers cited are also not accurate and if you are still citing a player drop, well every game has that. This isn't an AAA title managed by hundreds of developers and backed by boatloads of cash. The game is fun to me and I am sure others but a game will never be able to be custom tailored to make everyone happy as everyone has a different opinion. 

Please feel free to continue voicing your opinion but when doing so please make sure you are not name calling and making inflammatory statements in the process.

Illfonic is run by bleeding heart liberals, am I right?

1 minute ago, DontrelleRoosevelt said:

Illfonic is run by bleeding heart liberals, am I right?

Are you referencing something in the remarks of the volunteer moderator who does not in fact run Illfonic?

Not sure what political stances have to do with being decent to another person and I do not work for illfonic or Gun. I moderate content based upon the forum rules that are laid out in the rules section of the forum. If you have questions about them please visit the rules section of the forum. 

@Jawbone 360 degree block radius is kind of required with the current combat lock-on system. If they would remove that and Jason had a vulnerable spot on his back, then it would be easier to defend against back attacks because the Jason player could freely turn themselves while blocking. If they gave him a vulnerable spot on his back but didn't remove the lock on, it would be quite easy to kite Jason into locking on to someone else while you get a free hit on his back.

I personally enjoy the items showing on the map. There were so many times someone would die...then you couldn't find the part. I play would rather get the objectives done...then survive. 

6 minutes ago, Curse said:

I personally enjoy the items showing on the map. There were so many times someone would die...then you couldn't find the part. I play would rather get the objectives done...then survive. 

No man, that's not how it's supposed to work. You're supposed to fumble around cabins you've searched 5 times already trying to find the guy that died with the part you need and then get killed with a stalk-shift-grab-head punch because you're one of 3 people in the lobby that speaks english. It's only fair, it's Jason's game. You should feel honored and privileged to walk around with your thumb up your ass while Jason showers you with his glory repeatedly.

Honestly at first I would have completely agreed with a Jason grab buff but since the patch I’ve had to relearn playing as Jason and have gotten much better. LEAVE the grab alone. If you want Jason to be feared from close distance then... 1) fix his melee registration. Alow him to hit multiple players. 2)Fix combat stance so that he concentrates on the player in front of him and not the one ten feet behind him. 2a)Jason should be able to block and quickly toggle for a melee or grab. I used to be able to do this but it seemed to have been patched with a delay. 3) if you’re going to leave Jason’s grab as is, reduce amount of pocket knives on smaller maps

4)*** fix Jason’s glitches. I feel like they happen to frequently now. The one where he suddenly can’t use abilities or melee/brake windows. Seems to happen after hes stun or after a generator power down.  

If you can’t get a kill with Jason then you need more practice. A skillful player can still wipe a full team. Get gud guys. Stop trying to make the game so easy. It SHOULD be hard to play as Jason. You’re taking a role where you’re trying to kill 7 potentially skillful counselors. Go practice and get ready

Twitch.tv/ifums

I'm confused is the title "All about Jason"? Or the life and times of Jason? (Just kidding)  :D

I get where you are coming from though. Jason has HIS objectives.....and counselors have THEIRS. 

1 minute ago, IFUMS said:

If you can’t get a kill with Jason then you need more practice. A skillful player can still wipe a full team. Get gud guys. Stop trying to make the game so easy. It SHOULD be hard to play as Jason. You’re taking a role where you’re trying to kill 7 potentially skillful counselors. Go practice and get ready

Could not disagree more. Jason was never meant to be hard to play, we were told from day one that he was meant to be OP. This was never meant to be a combative game, this was meant to be a survival horror game where another player takes the role of the monster.

Counselors are the ones it should be hard to play as they are supposed to be helpless victims struggling for survival, and Jason's gameplay needs to contrast with that, especially because you only get to play as him 12% of the time.

When you get to play as Jason you are the game itself for all the other players...that is a lot of pressure. And telling people to "get gud" is unfair, especially to new players. I was still getting most if not all 7 or 8 counselor before I stooped playing but that dons't change the fact that I wasn't having fun anymore.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, JasonVsWindows said:

Could not disagree more. Jason was never meant to be hard to play, we were told from day one that he was meant to be OP. This was never meant to be a combative game, this was meant to be a survival horror game where another player takes the role of the monster.

Counselors are the ones it should be hard to play as they are supposed to be helpless victims struggling for survival, and Jason's gameplay needs to contrast with that, especially because you only get to play as him 12% of the time.

When you get to play as Jason you are the game itself for all the other players...that is a lot of pressure. And telling people to "get gud" is unfair, especially to new players. I was still getting most if not all 7 or 8 counselor before I stooped playing but that dons't change the fact that I wasn't having fun anymore.