3 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

There seems to be a prevailing attitude that if we pretend it's okay now, it will be okay later. 

That's the attitude that got us into this entire mess since all mostly everyone did (while all the writing was clearly on the wall) for the first few months was defend Gun and keep telling us to give them more time/small studio/indie devs/it's only been out 4 months/AAA studios have problems also..

Well,here we are.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

I'm at a loss as for why Gun refuses to communicate with us. To hear what's good and what's bad. We're not helped when a mod or newer member jumps in to paint the roses red either. There seems to be a prevailing attitude that if we pretend it's okay now, it will be okay later. 

I can't explain why there is a lack of communication, but I think they are taking notes from our feedback. I'm just personally worried what they will do with them. Right now I can't think of a single good change they've made, whether it was based on feedback or not. Let's have a look at them all -

There was an issue with breaking windows in certain situations (mainly because people didn't know to use combat stance), so windows were "fixed" and the result was a far worse issue that happened in all situations. And they did this twice, and still got it wrong the second time. And the issue is still here since that time, with the invisible barrier causing problems in every match.

After introducing emotes, in a way which nobody was inclined to actually use for communication, they changed the highly useful scoreboard button to the emote button, in case somebody wanted to use emotes. Of course this was a bad idea, and the extreme negative reaction made them change it back. So this is now the second thing that could've been left well alone to begin with.

The grab range was too much for some players to handle, and was one of the most common complaints around release. So 5 months later, they decide to do something about it, except most players have already learned how to deal with it, and even how to take advantage of the way grab operates. So they shortened the range but didn't address the close-range issues (which always existed), and again all the solution did was create problems with the mechanic on a constant basis, and enable good counselors to take advantage of it even more than they already did. 

Next, the Traps change. Traps were vulnerable to an exploit in which chain-stunning was possible, so to fix this, they decided to change the distance. In doing so, they removed the valuable strategy of double or multi-trapping objectives, simply to remove an exploit that was rarely seen in matches to begin with. Same deal with blockswinging, an exploit to block and attack at the same time, another thing rarely seen in matches. The result of their fix - Jason's combat stance is now broken, as it is prone to random 1-2 second delays to execute attack after blocking, making it as useless as not executing attack at all.

Last one, parts marking. Very controversial. I actually thought this was a change in the right direction, as it does solve some issues in counselor play. However, the way the game is right now, and the way Jason is right now, does not properly support it. For example, after the traps change explained above, Jason's ability to cope with objectives is problematic, so the fact that counselors now have an easier time finding items worsens the situation. Not only is Jason's defense at objectives the bare minimum now, but the chances of objectives being repaired are higher. It would've been much better IMO to just pick only one of these changes, rather than dumping both of them together.

This post ended up being way, way longer than I intended. But whatever. My point is that even if they were communicating with us, and even if they are taking notes as I believe they are, I ultimately don't trust that they are going to interpret or make use of the feedback correctly.

• Like 7

58 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

I can't explain why there is a lack of communication, but I think they are taking notes from our feedback. I'm just personally worried what they will do with them. Right now I can't think of a single good change they've made, whether it was based on feedback or not. Let's have a look at them all -

There was an issue with breaking windows in certain situations (mainly because people didn't know to use combat stance), so windows were "fixed" and the result was a far worse issue that happened in all situations. And they did this twice, and still got it wrong the second time. And the issue is still here since that time, with the invisible barrier causing problems in every match.

After introducing emotes, in a way which nobody was inclined to actually use for communication, they changed the highly useful scoreboard button to the emote button, in case somebody wanted to use emotes. Of course this was a bad idea, and the extreme negative reaction made them change it back. So this is now the second thing that could've been left well alone to begin with.

The grab range was too much for some players to handle, and was one of the most common complaints around release. So 5 months later, they decide to do something about it, except most players have already learned how to deal with it, and even how to take advantage of the way grab operates. So they shortened the range but didn't address the close-range issues (which always existed), and again all the solution did was create problems with the mechanic on a constant basis, and enable good counselors to take advantage of it even more than they already did. 

Next, the Traps change. Traps were vulnerable to an exploit in which chain-stunning was possible, so to fix this, they decided to change the distance. In doing so, they removed the valuable strategy of double or multi-trapping objectives, simply to remove an exploit that was rarely seen in matches to begin with. Same deal with blockswinging, an exploit to block and attack at the same time, another thing rarely seen in matches. The result of their fix - Jason's combat stance is now broken, as it is prone to random 1-2 second delays to execute attack after blocking, making it as useless as not executing attack at all.

Last one, parts marking. Very controversial. I actually thought this was a change in the right direction, as it does solve some issues in counselor play. However, the way the game is right now, and the way Jason is right now, does not properly support it. For example, after the traps change explained above, Jason's ability to cope with objectives is problematic, so the fact that counselors now have an easier time finding items worsens the situation. Not only is Jason's defense at objectives the bare minimum now, but the chances of objectives being repaired are higher. It would've been much better IMO to just pick only one of these changes, rather than dumping both of them together.

This post ended up being way, way longer than I intended. But whatever. My point is that even if they were communicating with us, and even if they are taking notes as I believe they are, I ultimately don't trust that they are going to interpret or make use of the feedback correctly.

you cant fix stupid

I’m done with this fucking game until they get us DEDICATED FUCKING SERVERS!!! 4 games in a row just now, the host left because they were killed!!! Screwing everybody over. Get us dedicated servers, or single player. NOW!

Jason is a joke now...an absolute joke. This whole game is a joke now... from counselors running around in pink cop uniforms and big bunny costumes, to counselors beating down a giant paranormal killing machine like he's a fucking pinãta full of candy and then dancing before escaping to the police.

• Like 8

I saw another "dedicated servers" post locked, which begs the eternal question:

If we were told something would be here months ago, and every time a new thread is made, it gets locked under the "old news" proviso... aren't we due for some new fucking news?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tommy86 said:

This post ended up being way, way longer than I intended. But whatever. My point is that even if they were communicating with us, and even if they are taking notes as I believe they are, I ultimately don't trust that they are going to interpret or make use of the feedback correctly.

And those are just few things broken right now, the list is longer

Listen, you guys gotta get off the friggin' consoles and get a nice gaming PC.

Enough already. If I had half the problems you have I'd have quit playing after the first week.

The only problems I have to deal is reverb in the cabins.

Oh and sometimes my frame rate drops below 70fps. I hate that!

6 hours ago, Woozyer said:

Negative.

Care to elaborate? Nothing was wrong in what I said there.

That trapping strategy definitely works. I got 2 more trap kills this morning.

If you were to stack 3-4 bear traps on top of each other in the real world, what would happen? They wouldn't work, that's what. The trap would trap the other traps and not your prey, unless we're talking about the TOP trap.

Either way, trap stacking definitely breaks the pocket knife disarm mechanic...

• Like 1

My personal order of importance.

1. Dedicated servers. 

2. Various bugs/glitches....stuck on boat, Jason unable to swing his weapon, etc..

I feel that adding shit to the game is basically pointless unless the core of the game is fixed. I feel like they've been adding stuff to simply keep us distracted from the main issues.

3. Problems with mechanics. The invisible window wall and Jason's swing being examples. I think even those who disagree Jason was nerfed can agree these two need fixing.

4. Jason's grab. It doesn't need to be as long obviously unless you fix the non existent lunging animation that should be there. At least fix the cone.

5. Traps. You don't have to bring back trap stacking, but please fix the reason why people did it in the first place. Make traps deadly. Like they should be. Maybe not instakill but very very close to death. Even with thick skin.

6. Item markers. It's way to easy to escape. If you have to leave them maybe make them generic icons or just leave them on the mini map.

I also detest the emotes. Dancing and otherwise. I do however realize they aren't going anywhere. It's just unfortunate for the people that want to be immersed in a horror video game and subject to random jackasses being useless running around in a speedo and dancing.

Anybody noticing how this game is following the same path the sequels did?  As in, each successive movie (or patch in the game's case) is diluting the strength of the original?

I've played since May 26th, my birthday, and couldn't have asked for a better present.  The game was new and exciting and fun, the trolls were mainly still under their respective bridges, and there was laughter and screaming... and people actually feared Jason.

Going on 6 months later, it's like we're already making "Jason Goes to Hell 2, or:  How to Kill A Dead Franchise to Death."  I haven't played in several days, but last time I did I was so bored I left after only one match.  I found the keys, dropped them off at the 4-seater unmolested, found the fuse, repaired it unmolested (and I'm playing as Jenny, mind), called the cops -- again, do I have to say it? UNMOLESTED! -- and escaped when they showed.  It's like a Paint-By-Numbers™ velvet Elvis out there now, it's easy, takes very little skill, and even the worst painter can do it.

History always repeats.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cpt_Obviuos said:

Anybody noticing how this game is following the same path the sequels did?  As in, each successive movie (or patch in the game's case) is diluting the strength of the original?

Some people like to use the original movie as a sleeping aid. 

Maybe the next patch should remove Jason entirely. Then you alone can wallow in all the purity. 

I took some time off from the game before the recent "balance" patch and came back to play a few matches last night. I've read quite a bit about the nerfs, but wanted to see for myself if it was as rough as some people were making it out to be.

It wasn't bad. No. It was much, much worse.

I'm a level 101 player who routinely got 6+ kills every match as Jason. Even against good counselors. I won't say I'm the best Jason, but I certainly consider myself at least above average. After playing Jason for a match last night, however, I turned off my system in disgust. You know you've messed up a Friday the 13th game when the counselors aren't the least bit afraid of Jason.

After all, why should they be? You can literally run circles around him--at close proximity, I might add--and be completely safe from his grab. But I still have my weapon swings, right? Wrong. Hitboxes are joke. You can't hit a counselor who is standing right next to you. And if you do manage to bloody them a bit, it still isn't going to help because everyone runs Medic and there are health sprays a-plenty in each match. Once feared in matches, Jason has become a complete laughingstock in his own damn game, and it's depressing as hell. 

I've purchased every piece of DLC that's come out for this game so far in the hopes that the support would help spur the game's growth and contribute to its longevity. After the atrocity I witnessed last night, though, I don't think I'm going to be spending any more money. At least not until Jason is actually a threat again. I can't justify it. 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

I’m skeptical of that. Awards are automatic. I don’t know why badges would be any different. 

I track badge stats on a notepad and they definitely don't calculate if you time out or the host quits.

12 minutes ago, Shadesofjoe said:

I took some time off from the game before the recent "balance" patch and came back to play a few matches last night. I've read quite a bit about the nerfs, but wanted to see for myself if it was as rough as some people were making it out to be.

I'm a level 101 player who routinely got 6+ kills every match as Jason. Even against good counselors. I won't say I'm the best Jason, but I certainly consider myself at least above average. After playing Jason for a match last night, however, I turned off my system in disgust. You know you've messed up a Friday the 13th game when the counselors aren't the least bit afraid of Jason.

After all, why should they be? You can literally run circles around him--at close proximity, I might add--and be completely safe from his grab. But I still have my weapon swings, right? Wrong. Hitboxes are joke. You can't hit a counselor who is standing right next to you. And if you do manage to bloody them a bit, it still isn't going to help because everyone runs Medic and there are health sprays a-plenty in each match. Once feared in matches, Jason has become a complete laughingstock in his own damn game, and it's depressing as hell. 

I've purchased every piece of DLC that's come out for this game so far in the hopes that the support would help spur the game's growth and contribute to its longevity. After the atrocity I witnessed last night, though, I don't think I'm going to be spending any more money. At least not until Jason is actually a threat again. I can't justify it. 

Exactly. The get-gudders simply don't play private matches think they're super stars. So they think everything is hunky dory. 

But besides my group that I like playing with (miss playing with you btw) and my OCD to complete badges, the game just simply isn't very fun right now.

So many things are wrong with Jason. He literally is a joke right now. I spent 14+ minutes running around a table against an experienced Jason player a week ago. 14 minutes! The grab and hit boxes are trash. It's too easy as a counselor and even if you mangage to have a good round as Jason, It's just laborsome and clunky.

Before the last patch when the opening cut scene started, most people were excited if their Jason popped up. Now I mainly hear Eeyore voices when they figure out they're Jason.

Sad.

• Like 3

The group i play with got together and played at least 5-6 nights a week. Even when we would say, “gotta take a break.. be back in a few days” we would instead get sucked back in the next night anyway. I’ve played a lot. Believe I’m at level 92 right now. Bought all content except last clothing pack. Have supported through it all. Backed the KS for $150. Bought four extra copies for friends and family. Bought a second PS4 and a fifth copy so my wife could play as well, as she enjoyed watching. But honestly, they have stripped what made it fun. Jason isn’t Jaws anymore... a monstrous great white on land, put here to terrorize and kill. Now he walks around with a ruler, trying to slap misbehaving children on the wrist as they play ring around the Rosie around him. I’m a good Jason. Not gonna say they best, but used to put fear in the others as they would mumble, “oh no, Crue’s Jason... we’re all dead!” Used to get 7-8 each match. Now... that’s gone. Jason and the game have no balls anymore. And it’s a crying shame. I’ve played once in the last three weeks. I really hope they fix it, but honestly don’t think they will. And it’s a damn shame

1 hour ago, Toddarino said:

My personal order of importance.

1. Dedicated servers. 

2. Various bugs/glitches....stuck on boat, Jason unable to swing his weapon, etc..

I feel that adding shit to the game is basically pointless unless the core of the game is fixed. I feel like they've been adding stuff to simply keep us distracted from the main issues.

3. Problems with mechanics. The invisible window wall and Jason's swing being examples. I think even those who disagree Jason was nerfed can agree these two need fixing.

4. Jason's grab. It doesn't need to be as long obviously unless you fix the non existent lunging animation that should be there. At least fix the cone.

5. Traps. You don't have to bring back trap stacking, but please fix the reason why people did it in the first place. Make traps deadly. Like they should be. Maybe not instakill but very very close to death. Even with thick skin.

6. Item markers. It's way to easy to escape. If you have to leave them maybe make them generic icons or just leave them on the mini map.

I also detest the emotes. Dancing and otherwise. I do however realize they aren't going anywhere. It's just unfortunate for the people that want to be immersed in a horror video game and subject to random jackasses being useless running around in a speedo and dancing.

3. If they fix the windows then you should be guaranteed to fall through the way you are going instead of warping back out of the animation all together.

4. How big is this cone going to be? From where his right arm starts to where it ends in the middle aka a90 degree cone or are we asking for the grab to cover a 180 degree radius?

5.????? Traps limp everyone now if they don't have Thick Skin. Before this patch anyone with 6 or more luck would take two to limp passively with up to 3-4 traps tankable with thick skin.

6. I've never understood the fun in beating clearly disorganized counselors. The outcome should come down to skill not hoping the enemy team can't find an essential escape object.

18 minutes ago, Shadesofjoe said:

Oh noes the horror aesthetic has faded after everyone decided to stop being afraid of the human player behind a bunch of polygons. You can't make people fear something that doesn't scare them. Just a part of people getting better at the game, counselors can't stay free kills forever. You should be the threat not the broken mechanics you have grown to rely on. We might as well just make an unbeatable Jason A.I. that kills every person ASAP so that all games can play out the same so people can just leave forever.

1 minute ago, Jawbone said:

Oh noes the horror aesthetic has faded after everyone decided to stop being afraid of the human player behind a bunch of polygons. You can't make people fear something that doesn't scare them. Just a part of people getting better at the game, counselors can't stay free kills forever. You should be the threat not the broken mechanics you have grown to rely on. We might as well just make an unbeatable Jason A.I. that kills every person ASAP so that all games can play out the same so people can just leave forever.

Skill was easy to measure under the old (or "broken" as you call it) system. There was a discernible gap between good Jason players and bad ones. So your argument about "fearing the player" is actually weakened with the new grab/weapon ranges, because the skill gap is much tighter now. Even the best Jason players don't fare much better than the mediocre ones.

In much the same vein, there isn't a big skill gap between counselors anymore either. Before the patch, good counselors were a worthy match for good Jason players. Sometimes Jason won; sometimes the counselor won. But now? The counselor skill gap is essentially non-existent. Mediocre counselors survive at just about the same rate as good ones. So again, your whole "fear the player" argument falls apart here.

As of now, there is no premium on player skill. The mechanics have capped the ceiling for both Jason players and counselors while simultaneously narrowing the gap between skilled and unskilled players. Simply put, Friday the 13th is longer a game of skill in its current state.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cruehitman said:

The group i play with got together and played at least 5-6 nights a week. Even when we would say, “gotta take a break.. be back in a few days” we would instead get sucked back in the next night anyway. I’ve played a lot. Believe I’m at level 92 right now. Bought all content except last clothing pack. Have supported through it all. Backed the KS for $150. Bought four extra copies for friends and family. Bought a second PS4 and a fifth copy so my wife could play as well, as she enjoyed watching. But honestly, they have stripped what made it fun. Jason isn’t Jaws anymore... a monstrous great white on land, put here to terrorize and kill. Now he walks around with a ruler, trying to slap misbehaving children on the wrist as they play ring around the Rosie around him. I’m a good Jason. Not gonna say they best, but used to put fear in the others as they would mumble, “oh no, Crue’s Jason... we’re all dead!” Used to get 7-8 each match. Now... that’s gone. Jason and the game have no balls anymore. And it’s a crying shame. I’ve played once in the last three weeks. I really hope they fix it, but honestly don’t think they will. And it’s a damn shame

These kinds of post are the saddest of all because it's becoming all too common. So many of us feel this way. It makes you wonder where things really went all wrong. Between the bad patches, bad design choices, and glitches, it's just gotten to the point that the F13 novelty has worn off and the game is left exposed for what it is.

The dance emotes need to fuck right off. Take them out of the game - I don't even care that I paid for them. Take them out and give us something worth while instead. Give us a free kill pack and we'll call it even. The stupid content will be gone and the game will be better off. Same goes for the Halloween costumes...Get rid of them. Halloween has passed. They should have made them free to use for the period around Halloween and remove them afterwards. It's completely stupid to see Vanessa still running around as Wonder Woman and dancing on Jason.

I did the same as you, Crue...Bought 2 Xbox One consoles (one for me, one for the wife) incase PC ended up being ruined due to hackers (always a chance on PC) and 6 copies of the game overall (2 on Xbox, 3 on PC - 1 for me, 2 for friends - and a PS4 copy for a member here who vanished once the game launched).

It's bad enough that people had to form their own communities because the game is so crappy to play in Quickmatch. We shouldn't have to contend with all this other mess when we manage to find people to play with that make the game tolerable. Our group used to be the same - When certain people were chosen as Jason, it instilled a sense of fear, because the counselors knew it was gonna be tough. Now even the best of Jasons I've seen are left fighting the game mechanics and glitches more than anything else.

They really need to start focusing on the right parts of the game before it ends up dead, if it isn't already.

The release of Paranoia is gonna be the make or break...If all these glitches are still present, a new mode does absolutely jack shit. Time to stop putting makeup on the pig. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Shadesofjoe said:

Skill was easy to measure under the old (or "broken" as you call it) system. There was a discernible gap between good Jason players and bad ones. So your argument about "fearing the player" is actually weakened with the new grab/weapon ranges, because the skill gap is much tighter now. Even the best Jason players don't fare much better than the mediocre ones.

In much the same vein, there isn't a big skill gap between counselors anymore either. Before the patch, good counselors were a worthy match for good Jason players. Sometimes Jason won; sometimes the counselor won. But now? The counselor skill gap is essentially non-existent. Mediocre counselors survive at just about the same rate as good ones. So again, your whole "fear the player" argument falls apart here.

As of now, there is no premium on player skill. The mechanics have capped the ceiling for both Jason players and counselors while simultaneously narrowing the gap between skilled and unskilled players. Simply put, Friday the 13th is longer a game of skill in its current state.

No. The skill floor has fallen not the ceiling because of the nerfs to Jason while the ceiling has stayed the same. None of Jason's abilities have been removed but only changed to weed out the people who relied on something broken. If you were truly good before the change than little should have changed for you.

Meanwhile we touch on the subject of counselors who have had entire combat mechanics removed from them. The skill ceiling has fallen on counselors and will continue to at the rate that Jason "mains" complain about the game not playing itself for them. If mediocre counselors players are now surviving that the skill ceiling has collapsed on them but the skill floor has fallen on Jason what makes more sense as the problem? Does it make more sense that huge sweeping nerfs to counselors somehow made them better or that one grab nerf on Jason made the baddies stand out?

I know what makes more sense and hopefully you will too.

Just now, Jawbone said:

No. The skill floor has fallen not the ceiling because of the nerfs to Jason while the ceiling has stayed the same. None of Jason's abilities have been removed but only changed to weed out the people who relied on something broken. If you were truly good before the change than little should have changed for you.

Meanwhile we touch on the subject of counselors who have had entire combat mechanics removed from them. The skill ceiling has fallen on counselors and will continue to at the rate that Jason "mains" complain about the game not playing itself for them. If mediocre counselors players are now surviving that the skill ceiling has collapsed on them but the skill floor has fallen on Jason what makes more sense as the problem? Does it make more sense that huge sweeping nerfs to counselors somehow made them better or that one grab nerf on Jason made the baddies stand out?

I know what makes more sense and hopefully you will too.

You play on ps4 by any chance?

• Like 1

I'm a shit Jason and I've killed entire lobbies in my last 3 games with shit grabs and without double trapping.

Yeah I've had the odd game where I killed only 2, but my good game/bad game ratio as Jason hasn't altered in anyway since the patch.

I think the grab range needs extending a 'little' bit, but that's my only real gripe at all.

25 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

These kinds of post are the saddest of all because it's becoming all too common. So many of us feel this way. It makes you wonder where things really went all wrong. Between the bad patches, bad design choices, and glitches, it's just gotten to the point that the F13 novelty has worn off and the game is left exposed for what it is.

The dance emotes need to fuck right off. Take them out of the game - I don't even care that I paid for them. Take them out and give us something worth while instead. Give us a free kill pack and we'll call it even. The stupid content will be gone and the game will be better off. Same goes for the Halloween costumes...Get rid of them. Halloween has passed. They should have made them free to use for the period around Halloween and remove them afterwards. It's completely stupid to see Vanessa still running around as Wonder Woman and dancing on Jason.

I did the same as you, Crue...Bought 2 Xbox One consoles (one for me, one for the wife) incase PC ended up being ruined due to hackers (always a chance on PC) and 6 copies of the game overall (2 on Xbox, 3 on PC - 1 for me, 2 for friends - and a PS4 copy for a member here who vanished once the game launched).

It's bad enough that people had to form their own communities because the game is so crappy to play in Quickmatch. We shouldn't have to contend with all this other mess when we manage to find people to play with that make the game tolerable. Our group used to be the same - When certain people were chosen as Jason, it instilled a sense of fear, because the counselors knew it was gonna be tough. Now even the best of Jasons I've seen are left fighting the game mechanics and glitches more than anything else.

They really need to start focusing on the right parts of the game before it ends up dead, if it isn't already.

The release of Paranoia is gonna be the make or break...If all these glitches are still present, a new mode does absolutely jack shit. Time to stop putting makeup on the pig. 

Note enough likes for this... especially the part about the dancing emotes! 

16 minutes ago, Guy said:

I'm a shit Jason and I've killed entire lobbies in my last 3 games with shit grabs and without double trapping.

Yeah I've had the odd game where I killed only 2, but my good game/bad game ratio as Jason hasn't altered in anyway since the patch.

I think the grab range needs extending a 'little' bit, but that's my only real gripe at all.

Are you playing pub or private matches?

Every round is different. But don't fool yourself into thinking that Jason is fine as he is now just because you manage to kill every counselor in a round. Good Jason players still manage to put up decent numbers for the most part, but they do so despite all the nerfs and glitches. Instead of having an easy time doing so, they have to combat the bugs and glitches as much as they do the counselors. Which leads to a frustrating experience, even if you manage to kill everyone. The glitches where Jason can't move or interact are obviously the worst for this. But make no mistake, the current grab state is completely broken - and there's plenty of video evidence to back that up.

Rounds, at least in Quickmatch, go one of two ways for the most part:

- Either Jason is a bad Jason player AND has to contend with all the bugs/glitches, leading to "It's way too easy to escape now".

or

- Jason still cleans house, albeit with a few more whiffs and misses, because bad counselors can't manage to get anything fixed.

or (for people who play Private Matches with their groups)

- Good Jason players who would normally clean house end up having 1-2 counselors slip away and escape because of the bugs. This is often the case for people such as myself, @lHeartBreakerl (who is the best Jason I know), @Alkavian, @Risinggrave, @TheHansonGoons, and a couple more I may be forgetting to mention. They can do everything PERFECTLY in a round as Jason, and counselors still slip away.

I miss the way it was before...The only way to escape these types of Jasons was to use good teamwork and co-ordination. If you wanted to fix the phone, you had better make sure Jason is distracted or split between two objectives, otherwise it wasn't happening. Now it's all happening a lot easier because Jason is caught up fighting the game itself.

• Like 7