Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NoFate

Create/Host a game.

10 posts in this topic

I no longer trust any host in this game. I’m so fed up of hosts leaving mid-game and connection lost issues. Please add the ability to host my own game, at least then I will feel more confident and know I will have a better experience. 

Please note, I never leave mid-game. I feel it’s only fair to wait until the match has finished.

This game really needs host migration and stronger punishment for leaving mid-game when hosting. Something like, can’t play as Jason for the next XX (number of) games or can’t host for XX (number of) hours.

I would also change the wording of YOU’VE BEEN KICKED.... as this sounds like you as the player have done something wrong. When instead, it’s the Host that is in the wrong for leaving mid-game.

kind regards,

shaun.

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You and the rest of the players. Read why they have to do one or the other. Host migration ain't so simple for them. I've been kicked 5 times today. Sucky, I've lost major xp today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn’t Private Match for invite only? I only have 1 other friend that is willing to buy the game in its current state. 

Some think a more complete edition may be released later in the future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, NoFate said:

Isn’t Private Match for invite only? I only have 1 other friend that is willing to buy the game in its current state. 

Some think a more complete edition may be released later in the future. 

You can make a "looking for group" post. You can also check out the good sportsmanship club for people on the forums. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there should be an option for host a public game on the consoles. When I jump into QP and I get that option to host a server, I literally jump for joy, cause I know that I will have a solid 3 to 4 hours of game play with zero issues.

On 11/15/2017 at 7:22 PM, Truth said:

You can make a "looking for group" post. You can also check out the good sportsmanship club for people on the forums. 

Sorry @Truthbut that club is dead for the PS4, it has like a 170 members and never has any activity other then a bunch of people saying hey, who wants to play. I've sat in a party on the community, waiting for people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Punisher_2099 said:

there should be an option for host a public game on the consoles. When I jump into QP and I get that option to host a server, I literally jump for joy, cause I know that I will have a solid 3 to 4 hours of game play with zero issues.

Sorry @Truthbut that club is dead for the PS4, it has like a 170 members and never has any activity other then a bunch of people saying hey, who wants to play. I've sat in a party on the community, waiting for people.

Yeah it seems kind of dead on xbox as well... Doesn't help that quick play hasn't actually worked for me in a few days. I get a couple games in at most then it just sends me to a lobby by myself and no one ever joins...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Truth said:

Yeah it seems kind of dead on xbox as well... Doesn't help that quick play hasn't actually worked for me in a few days. I get a couple games in at most then it just sends me to a lobby by myself and no one ever joins...

That happens to me too. Wonder if its a console bug?

Luckily, I've been getting into some good QP games with people, that have mics.. we play a round or two and get along..and then do a party bouncing from server to server, 4 to 5 of us.

I try to suggest a private match when we get 5+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Punisher_2099 said:

That happens to me too. Wonder if its a console bug?

Luckily, I've been getting into some good QP games with people, that have mics.. we play a round or two and get along..and then do a party bouncing from server to server, 4 to 5 of us.

I try to suggest a private match when we get 5+

I tried hosting private matches too and nobody was joining... I eventually got into another private lobby that didn't care that I wasn't using my mic. They were a pretty good group. I called the cops like 5 times with them lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Truth said:

I tried hosting private matches too and nobody was joining... I eventually got into another private lobby that didn't care that I wasn't using my mic. They were a pretty good group. I called the cops like 5 times with them lol

nice. I love when a game turns out great and you have fun, as intended. I LOVE this game, just makes me annoyed when I can't just play..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0