2 hours ago, VenomSymbiote said:

No shit? Now I want Jason 7 to get revamped with +Stalk even more. 

Jason 7 with Stalk is FUN FUN FUN!

Tommy tanked the trap, had the battery and was looping me around the car. I shift grabbed him...he knifed me.

So I walked away, got a couple feet behind the closest cabin and hit Stalk. A few seconds later, Tommy goes right back to the car, starts repairing, and I casually walked right up and EVISCERATED HIM!

1 hour ago, VenomSymbiote said:

No shit? Now I want Jason 7 to get revamped with +Stalk even more. 

I could get behind that. J7 would play nice as a stalker.  +Morph, +Stalk would make an interesting combo. Never know where he'll be.

Wtf is up with all the wingdings going on in this thread?  

Mini map - remove the Jason marker.  I like the idea of no mini map til you have found a map. 

Chase music - reduce the radius drastically or remove it all together in favor of Jason's heavy breathing when he is within 12 feet or so from you.  Stalk could then remove it and footsteps.  

Eh, forget it.  I don't care enough anymore to offer suggestions.  Game is in a bad state right now.  

• Like 2

As an alternative to OP's minimap suggestion, I'd rather have the minimap stay as it is, but I'd remove the counselor markers until you get a radio. Even then, you'd only see counselors who also have a radio. We could pretend the counselors are actively updating their statuses, although this would happen "off-screen". I'd tie the objective markers to the same mechanic as well: if a counselor had a radio when they dropped a part, it'd only then be shown on the map for other counselors with radios. If the counselor didn't have radio when they dropped an item, but finds one later, the part would be updated on the map as long as nobody else moved it. Alternatively, if someone on the other end picks up a radio at a later time, he'd still get the locations of every dropped item so far (let's pretend the others update him on the parts, too).

• Like 3

3 hours ago, D00las said:

As an alternative to OP's minimap suggestion, I'd rather have the minimap stay as it is, but I'd remove the counselor markers until you get a radio. Even then, you'd only see counselors who also have a radio.

This is a very good idea.

• Like 2