Sign in to follow this  
Chace Hollett

Voices during the kills

I don't know if this bothers anyone else but when ever I kill a Chad it sometimes gives a Kenny scream. Or killing Tiffany it might do a A.J scream. Does this bother anyone?

I think all the screams/yells/cries should be more blood curdling and evoke more terror. Someone getting their arms and legs hacked off with an axe sounds more like someone whose grocery shopping bag just split. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chace Hollett said:

I don't know if this bothers anyone else but when ever I kill a Chad it sometimes gives a Kenny scream. Or killing Tiffany it might do a A.J scream. Does this bother anyone?

I heard a Chad scream. He's killing me! Oh my god, he's killing!.

I think he was temporarily possessed by the ghost of Rob Dier.

The voice sounded like Tommy Jarvis.

I have heard voices for other females playing on different female characters.

One match I turned up my volume to the max level and I heard Kane Hodder whisper ''soon'' as he was about to kill me.

He missed his swing and carved the word wood on to the cabin wall.

We then danced around the tree inside of the cabin for 10 minutes before getting sucked into the black abyss.

Host has suspended the game. :lol:

• Like 1

All the guys use the same lines for the kills, same w/ the girls, usually Chad/AJ respectively. eg; dude's always use Chad's HE'S KILLING ME during p7's dismemberment kill and the girls always use AJ's NOO for the gouge 

meh, I don't care at all. I mostly care that it sounds like someone in pain, some of the screams seem.. "meh" at best.