blablabla

Tina (from part VII ) ?

22 posts in this topic

I would like to see Tina (part VII) with her "powers" or with her dedicated weapon. Sometimes Tommy Jarvis, sometimes Tina. 

TinaVsJason.jpg

This has been suggested quite a bit. But the problem with it is Tina Shepard couldn't be as powerful as she is in Part 7 because it would jack up the balance. Her telekinesis would have to be toned down quite a bit. Maybe just a few uses. That would piss of some Tina fans let me tell you.

7 minutes ago, Truth said:

Use the search function next time...

Ima just tell @Kodiak to close this thread because there are other threads 

45 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

Ima just tell @Kodiak to close this thread because there are other threads 

Multiple threads if I recall this topic has been beaten to death

What is with the thread [Content omitted by Kodiak - Don't use that kind of language]?

18 hours ago, Groovalicious666 said:

What is with the thread [Omitted]?

"Thread [Omitted]" keep this forum to a reasonable size and keep all comments to their topics relevant by not allowing them to start over and over again. That's why we're asked to perform a search for a certain topic before starting a new thread, and then reactivating the old one so new contributors can go back and see what everyone said about it while also enjoying adding your thoughts on the matter.

There's a distinct difference between maintaining order and "[Omitted]" friend.

seriously.. it takes half a second to put a term in the search box. All I did was put in "Tina" in the search box for the suggestion/feedback forum and I got 228 results..

t.thumb.PNG.295f530af533ac8181b8226969584e2c.PNG

18 hours ago, Groovalicious666 said:

What is with the thread [Omitted]?

Hall monitors.

But to be fair, the Tina topic HAS been gone over many times. I always hoped she'd show up in one more film. There were only ever a few recurring characters in the series. Two of which would make good "hero" characters. Tina and Alice.

16 hours ago, Groovalicious666 said:

[Omitted] preached about order. So did the empire.....

You're right. All order is [Omitted] and empirical. What was I thinking.  <_<  

18 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

"Thread [Omitted]" keep this forum to a reasonable size and keep all comments to their topics relevant by not allowing them to start over and over again. That's why we're asked to perform a search for a certain topic before starting a new thread, and then reactivating the old one so new contributors can go back and see what everyone said about it while also enjoying adding your thoughts on the matter.

There's a distinct difference between maintaining order and "[Omitted]," friend.

Thread cops then. Lol

6 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Thread cops then. Lol

I have to argue that "thread cops", or people who maintain order on forums, are quite valuable. Do you REALLY want to see forty different active threads about the latest patch? And by the way, I believe requests were made, rather than enforcements. I would hardly call that being a "cop".

12 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I have to argue that "thread cops", or people who maintain order on forums, are quite valuable. Do you REALLY want to see forty different active threads about the latest patch? And by the way, I believe requests were made, rather than enforcements. I would hardly call that being a "cop".

Enforcement, police these things don't go hand in hand?

Just now, Alien_Number_Six said:

Regardless, this is a post that already exists. It should be locked. I guess the mods took the day off.

Just now, Truth said:

Regardless, this is a post that already exists. It should be locked. I guess the mods took the day off.

They will get around to it. They are champions of enforcement after all. Lol

23 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Dude. That's exactly what I was saying. I was saying the original comments about this were requests. NOT Enforcement. Thereby NOT equating it to police.

You dig?

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Dude. That's exactly what I was saying. I was saying the original comments about this were requests. NOT Enforcement. Thereby NOT equating it to police.

You dig?

My only issue with the mods here is we can't have a joke thread in general discussion. 

I've literally just come online and read through this thread. Anyone who reads it through will see I have omitted certain words. I will say this once: Using those kind of words will not be allowed on the forum. Regardless of if it's used as a term for contrast between two separate things, it will not be allowed. Next time I will issue warnings.

As for this thread, it has been done to death. Use the search function.

As for jokes threads in the general discussion area, generally we keep that area for discussion for the game. Off-topic you can post whatever joke threads you like in :) I think that's fair enough.