TiffanyxAJ

Idea for next clothing pack

43 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Havince said:

It has to be a given doesn't it that it will be a Christmas pack

Not if you look at the road map. 

8 hours ago, Trident77 said:

...Why not parka jackets as well as fur lined stuff? They're warm, fashionable, and both men as well as women wear them commonly when it gets cold enough for snow to fall on the ground.

Do you even know what the fur lining on hooded parkas are for? Because they are made that way for reasons other than looking good.

I used to sellall types and brands of Parkas while I went to university in a northen canadian city. I know a lot about them. No need to be so combative, (unless you are just messing with me, I sorta get that sense). I agree with most of your post and parkas are just a matter of opinion.

Perhaps I should clarify,  If we get a winter map then I would love to have parkas, they'd be awesome! I just don't want them with our current maps because they would look out of place in my opinion.

I think the next Clothing Pack is after Winter and the next set of clothes were probably going to get is some new regular clothes with different variants with the level cap raise.

2 hours ago, CPLhicks31 said:

I used to sellall types and brands of Parkas while I went to university in a northen canadian city. I know a lot about them. No need to be so combative, (unless you are just messing with me, I sorta get that sense). I agree with most of your post and parkas are just a matter of opinion.

Perhaps I should clarify,  If we get a winter map then I would love to have parkas, they'd be awesome! I just don't want them with our current maps because they would look out of place in my opinion.

Saying things in your posts like "though you might have been kidding," along with "unless you are just messing with me, I sorta get that sense" is annoying. I'm being serious about liking the idea of seeing winter clothing inside this game as a DLC. Do you honestly think I would be kidding if I typed what I just did?

I'm going to end this here with this: Don't automatically assume someone is joking when it's about something you don't like, because sometimes you're going to rub some people the wrong way. But at least we're in agreement with a winter map setting being cool.

5 hours ago, Trident77 said:

Saying things in your posts like "though you might have been kidding," along with "unless you are just messing with me, I sorta get that sense" is annoying. I'm being serious about liking the idea of seeing winter clothing inside this game as a DLC. Do you honestly think I would be kidding if I typed what I just did?

I'm going to end this here with this: Don't automatically assume someone is joking when it's about something you don't like, because sometimes you're going to rub some people the wrong way. But at least we're in agreement with a winter map setting being cool.

Some posters on here post sarcistically in threads and I wasnt sure if you were. I didnt assume anything and I never said I disliked your post. If anything I went out of my way to specify that I agree with most of your points. I said I "kind of" got the sense that you "might" be kidding. I never said you were and I did not assume anything, that's why I used terms like "might". I am not looking to fight and hopefully you aren't either.

I do not want fur parkas without a winter map and you have been combating me about it ever since (at least thats how it seems). I don't see any reason to argue or imply that I know nothing about parkas (you asked if I "even" do) just because I dont want to dress my character up in one.

As long as we can discuss our preferences politely then I have no issue with you. In fact , I am trying to tell you that our opinions are somewhat similar.

I would be excited to get a snowy map with full on winter jackets or parkas, but to me it wouldnt be worth it to have them without winter maps. 

1 person likes this

How about a pack that lets you put another character's attire on a different character for variety?  I would love to see a crop top on Jenny.

7 hours ago, scottybro1970 said:

How about a pack that lets you put another character's attire on a different character for variety?  I would love to see a crop top on Jenny.

Crop top on Jenny would be awesome with her jeans, a bit clubbing style. 

On 11/13/2017 at 11:02 PM, He's Killing Me said:

Some rain gear like they were wearing on part 1 for the random rainy maps would be good too.

That's a great idea

On 14/11/2017 at 5:45 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

I would like some more intresting shirts for Jenny. Because she is my favorite.

...Right? I always play her with the default shirt and the blue jeans because those are the only variants that I actually like. I don't like the rest of the recolors, some of them are really awful and they don't match with anything. This is the best combination I could find. 

LQeIKDB.png

Give them all superhero costumes that patch over their weaknesses. Flash LaChappa! Egghead Buggzy! Hawkman Mitch!