TiffanyxAJ

Idea for next clothing pack

43 posts in this topic

I think for the next clothing pack, they should do something a little more traditional and put the counselors in their uniforms - Yellow T-Shirts with "Crystal Lake Counselor" on the back, simple blue jeans, and tennis shoes. I think it seems like a really good idea and for customization you could change the shirt, pants, and shoe color. I think that is much more welcoming than seeing a giant bunny or fairy princess running around the map. Not that I didn't like the Halloween pack, it just kinda changed the mood for me.

I know some people want to see a winter clothing pack, which seems kinda cool, but this idea just gets me excited even more. What are your thoughts?

PS: I can't take credit for this idea. A Youtuber I watched the other day (can't remember his name) came up with it and I thought it was brilliant.

4 people like this

I'e been saying this since Day 1. The 1958 Crystal Lake yellow tops and black shorts like in the prologue of Part 1. Seems a no brainer.

5 people like this

I personally would like a winter pack. Not holiday themed, just some light jackets/hoodies/hats for the cold. But uniforms are still a good idea, we need something to bring the game back to film roots and it would please a lot of those salty gamers who raged about the Halloween pack because it isn’t realistic enough or whatever.

3 minutes ago, Body Boy said:

I'e been saying this since Day 1. The 1958 Crystal Lake yellow tops and black shorts like in the prologue of Part 1. Seems a no brainer.

That's what I want too.  The "We Weren't Doing Anything, We Were Just Messing Ar-*uggggh!*" Pack

1 person likes this

Agreed that the halloween pack is fucking dumb.  Totally takes me out of the game when there's a giant bunny, a day-glo skeleton, and an Andre the Giant running around.  I hate it, actually.

I think a winter clothing pack is great.  I also really like the idea of a camp uniform pack.  They could be personalized for each person.  Like LaChappa wears his short high and tucks his uniform into them.  And Tiffany ties hers in a midriff.

I also really want Fox and Mitch to get more options too. 

I would buy more clothes. I love having more options, Fox and Mitch more so than anybody really. They could use some new threads, and I don't mean ugly Christmas sweaters. Councilor uniforms would be cool, but Fox? Or even Mitch for that matter, not so much... maybe have a separate pack for them. More leather for Fox, and she needs her fox tail! Maybe some kinda jean jacket type stuff for Mitch.

A hooded poncho for Mitch. As Frank Zappa would say, a Mexican poncho, not a Sears poncho.  The hood couldn't go over his head of course.

1 person likes this

This is a great idea. I'd buy it, but they'd need to come in a few colors for some customization. The default black and yellow with a few other colours for each counsellor. Or, one set for each campground (excluding the jarvis map). I would love a heather grey Higgins Haven T-shirt for Jenny.

2 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I think for the next clothing pack, they should do something a little more traditional and put the counselors in their uniforms - Yellow T-Shirts with "Crystal Lake Counselor" on the back, simple blue jeans, and tennis shoes.

That is a fantastic idea! It don't broke atmosphere and are really cool. In the 1984 SpringBreak pack I love the Crystal Lake shirt of Bugzy and I would like a lot have a entire pack of that.

Personally I’d love a “movie” clothing pack.  Each character could get an outfit from someone in the films that fits their trope. 

1 person likes this

I think the Crystal Lake uniform pack could work. Each one could be personalized in some way. Tiffany could have cutt off daisy dukes and tied her shirt to show her midriff, Jenny and Kenny would be standard, A.J. and Adam can have cut off sleeves and torn shorts, Chad's sweater cape would be replaced by a towel, stuff like that. Mitch would have burns in his shirt because you know why.

Considering that's it's almost winter time, and the fact there has been interest in a winter map, it would greatly surprise me if the next clothing pack wasn't related to cold weather.

Doesn't have to be Christmas related, but I could see fashionable weather clothing being introduced as a successful "no-hate" pack for those who get steamed about seeing holdiay-related outfits. I mean, who'd say no to parkas, designer winter boots, scarves, and the like?

1 person likes this

If they ever make it to where you could toggle rain on and off in the lobby, it'd be funny to hear the host say "put on your rain gear" or something like that.  But it would most likely be met in public lobbies with "Don't put that shit on, asshole!  Frame rate drops!!"  Only in private matches would anyone play along.

26 minutes ago, Trident77 said:

Considering that's it's almost winter time, and the fact there has been interest in a winter map, it would greatly surprise me if the next clothing pack wasn't related to cold weather.

Doesn't have to be Christmas related, but I could see fashionable weather clothing being introduced as a successful "no-hate" pack for those who get steamed about seeing holdiay-related outfits. I mean, who'd say no to parkas, designer winter boots, scarves, and the like?

I like this in theory, but I think parkas and fur lined stuff would be overboard (though you might have been kidding), scarves and hoodies etc aren't a bad idea.

2 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

I like this in theory, but I think parkas and fur lined stuff would be overboard (though you might have been kidding), scarves and hoodies etc aren't a bad idea.

...Why not parka jackets as well as fur lined stuff? They're warm, fashionable, and both men as well as women wear them commonly when it gets cold enough for snow to fall on the ground.

Do you even know what the fur lining on hooded parkas are for? Because they are made that way for reasons other than looking good.

5 hours ago, daveliam said:

Agreed that the halloween pack is fucking dumb.  Totally takes me out of the game when there's a giant bunny, a day-glo skeleton, and an Andre the Giant running around.  I hate it, actually.

I think a winter clothing pack is great.  I also really like the idea of a camp uniform pack.  They could be personalized for each person.  Like LaChappa wears his short high and tucks his uniform into them.  And Tiffany ties hers in a midriff.

I also really want Fox and Mitch to get more options too. 

Why would a Halloween pack take you out of the game when the game clearly takes place in October?

Crystal Lake counselor uniforms would be ace though.

I'd love Crystal Lake counsellor uniforms, and I love the idea of each one being 'customised' to the character wearing it!

I still think winter packs would probably break immersion as much as the Halloween outfits, because you'd have some people running around in bikinis and swim shorts and some running around in cold weather gear. So I'd rather see the uniforms than that.

1 person likes this

32 minutes ago, Veevleigh said:

I still think winter packs would probably break immersion as much as the Halloween outfits, because you'd have some people running around in bikinis and swim shorts and some running around in cold weather gear. So I'd rather see the uniforms than that.

It's impossible to have true immersion in this game. For starters, Part 2-4 Jason wouldn't be able to stop a car (in fact Part 3 Jason dived out of the way of a moving van if I remember correctly). The Tommy Jarvis in this game is based on Part 6, so it's strange how he's able to fight Part 2-4 Jason to begin with. Also, why don't the counselors simply run away from the area when Jason shows up? Why do they need a fixed vehicle or the police? Not every Jason had super movie-mode sense that made him capable of knowing where the counselors were hiding 24/7, so some people who are good at stealth could just sneak away while ignoring the possibility of an invisible wall.

It would break immersion to not have any warm clothing whatsoever if a winter map existed btw. At least with swimsuits there's a possibility some of the counselors were doing cold water swimming.

1 person likes this

sadly i'm calling it now: "pajama slumber party" pack... though, I would love to see sports attire costumes for the counselors. Jenny as a baseball player would be so cash