TheButtonMasher

Your favourite councillor? (Joke thread)

Who's your favourite councillor?   21 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your fav councillor?

• Chad
    • Chad Kensington
    • Our lord, Chad.
    • Rich Kid Chad
    • Lucky boi Chad
    • Fucking Chad

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

46 posts in this topic

Just now, Brigadius said:

Not sure if he's my favorite councillor but councilman Doug is up there. 

He was pretty damn legit wasn't he? We need more people like Doug in this world!

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

He was pretty damn legit wasn't he? We need more people like Doug in this world!

Yeah, but he wasn't on the ballot so I had to do a write-in. ;)

2 people like this

IDK how this hasn't been locked yet, but if it isn't locked by 7:00 PM Uk time tomorrow I'm throwing a party.

21 hours ago, Dolemite said:

WTF is a "councillor"...?

Seriously, people, Chrome and most other browsers do the spell-checking for you. It's actually hard to be illiterate online these days.

Funny enough, but I keep my auto correct off because it always predicts the wrong words that I want to say. Also it doesn’t keep you from making mistakes like confusing their and there.

btw, before I came onto this thread I was going to vote Chad. Now I don’t know what to do. 

4 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

btw, before I came onto this thread I was going to vote Chad. Now I don’t know what to do.

It's Fucking Chad... Isn't it obvious what you need to do? Punch his fucking head off!

8 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

So this never got locked. Hm. The party was great btw.

And Fucking Chad wins! I told you it was a good addition lol

1 person likes this

Not locking this, but I am renaming it and moving it to a more appropriate location :)

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Not locking this, but I am renaming it and moving it to a more appropriate location :)

Chad is not a joke.

But seriously thanks for having a sense of humour lol.

1 minute ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Chad is not a joke.

But seriously thanks for having a sense of humour lol.

Yeah, @Kodiak is usually pretty good about that.

While you're here, who did you vote for?

3 hours ago, Truth said:

Yeah, @Kodiak is usually pretty good about that.

While you're here, who did you vote for?

When I first started it I voted Chad. But if i could change my vote I'd go for fucking Chad.

On 14/11/2017 at 4:52 AM, TheButtonMasher said:

Hi guys this is a totally original and never done before post, and if Jpops says it has been done he's lying.

Why are they all Chad? Lol 

Just now, Moe9999633 said:

Why are they all Chad? Lol 

Because there's no need for any other answer. If u said anything else you'd be wrong.

Just now, TheButtonMasher said:

Because there's no need for any other answer. If u said anything else you'd be wrong.

Ok I chose fucking Chad cause when I play, and is Chad messes up the battery or something I say fucking Chad 

1 person likes this

Just now, Moe9999633 said:

Ok I chose fucking Chad cause when I play, and is Chad messes up the battery or something I say fucking Chad 

Good reason.

On 11/13/2017 at 2:24 PM, Dolemite said:

WTF is a "councillor"...?

Seriously, people, Chrome and most other browsers do the spell-checking for you. It's actually hard to be illiterate online these days.

I saw it slaughtered that way so often, I started to think it was the British spelling or something.

My daughter (a Millennial) showed me a popular meme that said, "If u use proper spelling an puncutation ur too old"

Yes. Not "punctuation." PUNC-U-TA-TION.

So now it's become laughable for someone in the teens and twenties to spell things correctly.

Stop the world. I wanna get off . . . 

4 hours ago, Kodiak said:

Could you please rename it TO THE PROPER SPELLING???!!!!

8 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I saw it slaughtered that way so often, I started to think it was the British spelling or something.

My daughter (a Millennial) showed me a popular meme that said, "If u use proper spelling an puncutation ur too old"

Yes. Not "punctuation." PUNC-U-TA-TION.

So now it's become laughable for someone in the teens and twenties to spell things correctly.

Stop the world. I wanna get off . . . 

Could you please rename it TO THE PROPER SPELLING???!!!!

Well, at least your daughter doesn't get furious over a spelling mistake. Jesus, you'd think I had killed somebody the way you'd gone on. Take a break from being a jerk and relax.

Who's furious? Not I, nor Cokeyskunk by the sound of it.

Seriously, spell counselor any way you like. We're all joined by our love of Jason here, and Jason probably can't spell at all.

18 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Well, at least your daughter doesn't get furious over a spelling mistake. Jesus, you'd think I had killed somebody the way you'd gone on. Take a break from being a jerk and relax.

Uh. What?

When did I get furious? When had I "gone on"? (and as a side note, my daughter showed me that meme because it did irritate her.)

I made a statement about thinking it was a British spelling, I told a humorous-yet-delightful anecdote, and ended with a joke.

. . . and that makes me an uptight jerk?

I was giving you a lighthearted jab. If you don't wish to be included in such things moving forward, I shall take note of it.

My apologies if you were offended. Consider me now relaxed, friend.

8 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Uh. What?

When did I get furious? When had I "gone on"? (and as a side note, my daughter showed me that meme because it did irritate her.)

I made a statement about thinking it was a British spelling, I told a humorous-yet-delightful anecdote, and ended with a joke.

. . . and that makes me an uptight jerk?

I was giving you a lighthearted jab. If you don't wish to be included in such things moving forward, I shall take note of it.

My apologies if you were offended. Consider me now relaxed, friend.

Sorry for the outburst. By the way you worded your reply, you made it sound a bit like you were going on. Thank you for your apology. :)