Chace Hollett

Some of Savini Jason's stats make no sense

12 posts in this topic

I can't go of the way he was in a movie because well you know. I'm am going to go off how he looks in game. 

Destruction: try breaking down a door with a pitchfork. It's not easy I think it's stupid that part 6 can break down a door with the spear in like 5 hits but only 3 sometimes 2 hits to break down a door with the pitchfork? 

Shift: this Jason does not strike me as a Jason that can shift around a lot. It's said that Savini is supposed to be a power house and that he is slow. Being able to shift around every 10 seconds isn't exactly slow. 

Weapon strength: it's fine.

now on to his weaknesses.

grip strength: I don't understand why he doesn't have good grip strength. He looks like if he get his hands on you he is going to hold on tight.

water speed: makes sense.

Can't run: makes sense.

I want to say what I think his stats should be.

strengths:

stun resistance

weapon strength

grip strength

Weaknesses:

cant run

water speed

Stalk

What do you guys think Savini Jason's stats should be?

1 person likes this

Nah, Savini Jason is fine. I'd prefer that he had a shift nerf, as you appear to propose, but it would never be something I'd ask for. For one, I don't have Savini Jason. I think it's lame to ask for a nerf to someone else's enjoyment.

Grip strength is a non weakness in my opinion because unless your walking around with a councilor in your hand you will kill them quicker then they can get away.

If I had to change his stats, I'd swap +Shift with +Morph. Seems like a fair trade to me. It would just alter the playstyle to be a bit more tactical and less utterly ruthless. Alternatively, could swap that to +Fear for 2x fear buff or higher, since he's a flaming demon. If I had to swap -Grip Strength with something it would be -Defense. It's supposed to be just after being defeated in part 9, where he's SUPPOSED to be tortured and tormented by demons for his sins in life. You'd think he wouldn't be in the best of health lol.

18 hours ago, Chace Hollett said:

I can't go of the way he was in a movie because well you know. I'm am going to go off how he looks in game. 

Destruction: try breaking down a door with a pitchfork. It's not easy I think it's stupid that part 6 can break down a door with the spear in like 5 hits but only 3 sometimes 2 hits to break down a door with the pitchfork? 

Shift: this Jason does not strike me as a Jason that can shift around a lot. It's said that Savini is supposed to be a power house and that he is slow. Being able to shift around every 10 seconds isn't exactly slow. 

Weapon strength: it's fine.

now on to his weaknesses.

grip strength: I don't understand why he doesn't have good grip strength. He looks like if he get his hands on you he is going to hold on tight.

water speed: makes sense.

Can't run: makes sense.

I want to say what I think his stats should be.

strengths:

stun resistance

weapon strength

grip strength

Weaknesses:

cant run

water speed

Stalk

What do you guys think Savini Jason's stats should be?

I think your just salty and btw he shifts every 20 unless his in rage and his stats are fine the way they are

Savini dlc come o guys for all the game problems we should have somethimg especial

10 minutes ago, pucho said:

Savini dlc come o guys for all the game problems we should have somethimg especial

No. The backers are getting shit on enough lately.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Havince said:

I hate this Jason, I hate the music when he is near its annoying

I think his music scares you.

1 hour ago, Dolemite said:

I think his music scares you.

I can admit this, Savini's music is pretty intimidating.

To me, he's the canon Freddy vs Jason.

Not that monstrosity Ronny Yu went with in the actual film. And since Savini worked on more films in the series, I'll favor his work over that film.

I still haven't played him in months. To me, he feels slow despite having literally the best strengths in the game.

+ Morph

+ Weapon Strength

+ Sense

- No Run

- Water Speed

- Destruction