Sign in to follow this  
HorrorPops86

Game is Officially a Broken Joke

Apart from every connection issue possible, the spawning mechanic has become egregious, and the amount of glitches has become insufferable. Counselors stuck underground, stuck in cars, stuck in the boat, stuck inside a window. Jason suddenly cant grab or attack, car parts won’t activate, weapons disappear. WTF is wrong with this game man??? I’ve submitted multiple reports and nothing happens. I can only guess that the amount of bugs being reported is astronomical. I’m trying to understand how it can deteriorate so lateafter a patch. This game finds a way. Match after match where new people enter the lobby and get to be Jason while others wait HOURS to be a Jason and when we finally do he glitches, the host quits, or the cops are somehow called within the first 30 seconds, REALLY??? How is a game possibly fun for anyone if the cops are called within moments of spawning? In no realm should the cops even be able to be called within the first 5 minutes. What gives? All this issues and this game is finally unplayable. Bottom line, it’s just not fun, and games are supposed to be fun, cut and dry. What is going to be done? Does anyone care?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HorrorPops86 said:

Apart from every connection issue possible, the spawning mechanic has become egregious, and the amount of glitches has become insufferable. Counselors stuck underground, stuck in cars, stuck in the boat, stuck inside a window. Jason suddenly cant grab or attack, car parts won’t activate, weapons disappear. WTF is wrong with this game man??? I’ve submitted multiple reports and nothing happens. I can only guess that the amount of bugs being reported is astronomical. I’m trying to understand how it can deteriorate so lateafter a patch. This game finds a way. Match after match where new people enter the lobby and get to be Jason while others wait HOURS to be a Jason and when we finally do he glitches, the host quits, or the cops are somehow called within the first 30 seconds, REALLY??? How is a game possibly fun for anyone if the cops are called within moments of spawning? In no realm should the cops even be able to be called within the first 5 minutes. What gives? All this issues and this game is finally unplayable. Bottom line, it’s just not fun, and games are supposed to be fun, cut and dry. What is going to be done? Does anyone care?

fuck this post man!!! lets play!!!