Redrum138

Music video from gameplay footage

16 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, silencedeffect said:

haha really awesome video! I made one a while ago but it isn't as good at yours. thanks for sharing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-0FUdToOVU

That was Cool! Love the rotating camera, I have a dancing one I'll post you might like.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=uMTD2kj5NX8

Here's the Ramones Do you wanna dance?

2 people like this

please do :D! I really like snapshots and music videos for this game (I got a few tunes I'd love to listen to while playing, but I always have to listen out for the Jason theme or cabin doors breaking down)

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Redrum138 said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=hcOQbCJQmx8

Just wondering if anyone else does this with their gameplay recordings, Here's one I made recently of American Nightmare from the Misfits. Hope you all enjoy it. Thanks for helping me work out the file size goes to @pioneer67fkd

Great job! Even tho you didn't post it in this thread I especially like that 'Man Behind the Mask' video you made.

I do or used to make music video'ish videos from gameplay footage. This is the video I put the most work into and for the most part feel that it was the best overall video I put together...

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, j03audette said:

Such cinematography haha. Awesome job. 

2 hours ago, BFizzle said:

Loved it! Go Go's Vacation, too cool! You've got a good feel for merging the action to the track.

2 hours ago, j03audette said:

Great job! Even tho you didn't post it in this thread I especially like that 'Man Behind the Mask' video you made.

I do or used to make music video'ish videos from gameplay footage. This is the video I put the most work into and for the most part feel that it was the best overall video I put together...

Awesome work right here, sprawling cinematography. The Jason fight by the car was badass!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yAPKNf2bM7s&feature=youtu.be

Here's Alice Cooper's The man behind the mask, got another Cooper video I'm working on that I'll post when finished.

1 person likes this

i knew the 138 in your name was no coincidence. nicely done. 

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, matisangry said:

i knew the 138 in your name was no coincidence. nicely done. 

Lol, congrats on being the first to notice. And thank you! Gonna search for a thread sometime soon for music videos from friday the 13th movie footage. I've got one for friday part 4 that's done to Metallica the thing that should not be. If there isn't a thread already, i'll start one.

14 hours ago, Redrum138 said:

Lol, congrats on being the first to notice. And thank you! Gonna search for a thread sometime soon for music videos from friday the 13th movie footage. I've got one for friday part 4 that's done to Metallica the thing that should not be. If there isn't a thread already, i'll start one.

Hell yeah. that's the band that got me in to punk rock when i was 14. man, that was a really long time ago. 

EDIT: you should make a thread. @RustInPeacetalking about doing a video too? 

1 hour ago, matisangry said:

Hell yeah. that's the band that got me in to punk rock when i was 14. man, that was a really long time ago. 

EDIT: you should make a thread. @RustInPeacetalking about doing a video too? 

Hell yes sir! Me too, I saw Cliff em all around that age and noticed Burton's misfits shirt looked like a cassette (remember those?) my uncle had. Next time I was at his house I asked him about the cover on his mixed tape he had drawn. "That's the Misfits skull dipshit, sit down and listen." The rest is history. I will start that thread, can't wait to see what others come up with, especially @RustInPeace

19 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

Hell yes sir! Me too, I saw Cliff em all around that age and noticed Burton's misfits shirt looked like a cassette (remember those?) my uncle had. Next time I was at his house I asked him about the cover on his mixed tape he had drawn. "That's the Misfits skull dipshit, sit down and listen." The rest is history. I will start that thread, can't wait to see what others come up with, especially @RustInPeace

you got to see burton? that's awesome.

i was mostly listening to thrash and death metal before i heard my cousin's neighbor, this bmx kid, playing the misfits in his garage. he ended up committing suicide a few years later, which is a bummer. i wish i could tell him that giving me a dubbed copy of "walk among us" that summer changed my life. i literally owe most of the cool shit I've done as a musician to that kid. 

1 person likes this

Damn, I knew a kid that died of cancer who turned me on to the Ramones. Sucks man.... and I WISH I would have seen Burton, lol. I was talking about the VHS of Cliff em all, I did have that way back when.

1 hour ago, Redrum138 said:

Damn, I knew a kid that died of cancer who turned me on to the Ramones. Sucks man.... and I WISH I would have seen Burton, lol. I was talking about the VHS of Cliff em all, I did have that way back when.

i didn't catch the 'em all. great reading comprehension skills, eh? remember when metallica use to be good? 

1 person likes this

Oh yeah, back in the 80's no doubt. Once Cliff died they lost their way, they ran out of his material during And Justice for All. Black was their last good album I think, and that wasn't that great. You could tell they were going mainstream, I totally gave up on them when Load got dumped on us. Anything after has been worse by the album. Back in the day they were badass, the only band that was on par was Slayer. Those guys can still melt your face off,