Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PrezGrif

Next Jason Premium Kills

Which Jason should get New kills first?   63 members have voted

1. 1. Which Jason do you want to get premium kills next?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 posts in this topic

I personally don't like that Part 4 got Premium kills instead of any other Jason. What do you think of that? If you could choose which Jason should get premium kills next, who would be? I think it should be Part 7 so more people can play as him plus, the kills he already has are kind of lame. 

Part 6. I wish there was a way to do a triple decap like in the movie, lol.

1 person likes this

Pt 6. He's my favorite but the only "weapon kill" I use is the knock down. His two other kills are boring.

Part 2 Jason, all his kills are cool but take a long time to complete. He could use some faster kills.

Part 6, I hate his weapon kills other than the default one. Easily my least favorite set of weapon kills in the game.

Personally I like Part 6's executions; they're not flashy, but they get the job done quickly. Gameplay-wise that's really all you could ask for, especially if you want fast executions but fear using Choke as well as Head Punch in order to not piss off the people you're playing with. Lots of people unfortunately do not like seeing those executions used at all.

Part 8 or part 3 anyday, probably the only one's I'll be buying. 

I'd rather have "premium kill packs" be included for all Jasons. Instead of $4 for one Jason, Make it $5 for all Jasons but maybe just 2 kills per Jason.

1 person likes this

I personally didn't vote for any. A couple of reasons here.

1) I think all Jason's need another kill or two in their repertoire. Savini needs them bad as his kills are kind of boring, but not everyone has him. All other Jason's at this point are kind of stale to me and could use another kill or two.

2) I would rather pay for a pack that gives me a kill to each Jason over two or three kills to a Jason I don't use. Same goes for all of you I think. Though it may work out for you and your favorite Jason, other players may hate that Jason and it affects their enjoyment out of the game, or prevents them from buying the pack and supporting the game. Should we pay for 3 kills for 1 Jason we never or rarely use? Or pay $5 for 1 or 2 kills for each main game Jason(excluded Savini)? He'll, 1 kill for each Jason is worth 5 bucks to me. 10 for two kills each. My opinion.

1 person likes this

I would like part 2 enviromental kill....Scott with the rope trap.  Then Jason comes and slits his throat with the backwards machete.

all of them!!!! i cant wait!!! but if i had to choose 1.... damn thats hard... i like them all... i guess part 3/ purple

13 hours ago, PartVI_legend said:

Pt 6. He's my favorite but the only "weapon kill" I use is the knock down. His two other kills are boring.

I like the one where he shoves the end of the spear into the ground and slowly pushes the victim's head into the tip. It gives me a chance to trash-talk them for a few seconds before the inevitable, lol.

2 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

I like the one where he shoves the end of the spear into the ground and slowly pushes the victim's head into the tip. It gives me a chance to trash-talk them for a few seconds before the inevitable, lol.

I'm sorry, but this is a MAJOR pet peeve of mine, Everyone refers to it as a spear, its NOT a spear, it is a fence post from a metal fence... sorry for some reason I always over react when it comes to being called a spear, it may look like a spear but it isn't one >.<

1 person likes this

Part 6, i want the one he does in the movie. The fence post in the gut and ally oop over the shoulder.

Maybe one like part 8's axe throw only he throws his fence post like a (sorry lazerus) like a spear...

54 minutes ago, lazerus_86 said:

I'm sorry, but this is a MAJOR pet peeve of mine, Everyone refers to it as a spear, its NOT a spear, it is a fence post from a metal fence... sorry for some reason I always over react when it comes to being called a spear, it may look like a spear but it isn't one >.<

Actually, it's a fence post that he has REPURPOSED as a spear. I mean, we've all seen the movie, we know that it is.

But at least you admit you're over-reacting.  :)

Savini Jason should be last.  because not everyone has him.  And to be honest, he seems the most out of place in this game.

They need to start at the bottom and work up,.  From Jason 2.    The more kills they sell the better.

Selling kill packs is a good way to make extra money and keep the game fresh.

I voted part 2 but part 6 is a close second. Both need some more.

I just love that pickaxe though. Really should use both if those Jasons more.

I bought part 4's and found them to be pretty good.  I really like them and enjoy the reaction you sometimes get from people who haven't seen them.  Downside though - 2 of 3 take a while to finish the animation.  This becomes a nuisance almost when you factor in how wonky the grab system is and the risk of knives defeating long sought grabs.  Because of that and the risk you finally get to use them only to have the host quit, I wouldn't recommend buying either part 4's or any future ones until they get dedicated servers running and fix Jason's grab so that it makes sense.