Sign in to follow this  
TheBookishGirl

"Camping" Counselors

I've been reading into some of the gameplay and watching multiple videos about mechanics while playing as counselors, but something I haven't found an answer to is counselors "camping". 

For example: A counselor calls the police and has to wait 10 minutes for the police to arrive. Of course the counselor can hide, but if you hide in one spot for too long, or if you are idle in a certain spot for too long, will it alert Jason to your location? Or give him some kind of hint of what location you are in, even if you have high sneak like the bookish girl?

-or-

All the other counselors have either escaped, or have died, and you are left alone. Can you hide it out until the Jason player gives up or you escape? Or will he eventually know your exact location after too long?

There are measures in place that will keep you from camping an area too long. There are mechanics councilor side that have yet to be revealed. In short hiding in a location too long will give Jason a heads up. Be on the move and never stay anywhere too long because Jason is everywhere.

• Like 1

There are measures in place that will keep you from camping an area too long. There are mechanics councilor side that have yet to be revealed. In short hiding in a location too long will give Jason a heads up. Be on the move and never stay anywhere too long because Jason is everywhere.

Thank you! I was wanting some clarification on this! While this tactic could REALLY help in the counselors favor, it would be a pain for the other person playing as Jason. 

This could be where the "fear level" of the counsellor comes in.  Stay hidden too long, and fear rises, which leads to fidgeting or whimpering that Jason can sense.  Just a thought...

Fear is definitely going to play into Jason finding you. Other things will as well.