Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pucho

what happend with retro nintendo's jason?

15 posts in this topic

I thought they were going to fix retro jason, as a unique jason but still the  same purple parte 3 jason 

That's the million dollar question that goes unanswered.  I don't care about him myself, but others do. 

1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

Search tool.... friend....

That thread does not answer the question.

2 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

That thread does not answer the question.

No, but it asks the exact same question. We don't need multiple threads for the same question.

12 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

No, but it asks the exact same question. We don't need multiple threads for the same question.

Then maybe the devs should stop being so silent and let us know something for gods sake.

2 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

Then maybe the devs should stop being so silent and let us know something for gods sake.

I can agree with that.

53 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

In the past they would finally respond to a topic whenever a thread got heated and it reached 10+ pages.

But even then they usually wouldn't answer the question at hand. Just scold the users.

1 hour ago, Anonymous said:

They're probably confused, still trying to sift though all the multi threads on the same subjects. 

1 hour ago, Anonymous said:

I asked them on Facebook why they constantly ignore the official forum and why they don't answer questions.  Crickets is all I'm hearing.  Still waiting. 

9 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

I asked them on Facebook why they constantly ignore the official forum and why they don't answer questions.  Crickets is all I'm hearing.  Still waiting. 

Professionals won't answer questions like that.

You're better off getting no answer than some stock bullshit answer.

1 person likes this

The law of averages here is apparently the exact same topic being recycled every 1.3 days.

1 hour ago, WashingtonJones said:

Professionals won't answer questions like that.

You're better off getting no answer than some stock bullshit answer.

I wouldn't exactly call these guys professionals.  It's more like an introductory level apprenticeship to something they know a little about, but are jumping in head first hoping the water is deep enough.  It's pretty shallow though.  Crack... 

Some people are betting that the next new Jason on the roadmap is him. However I doubt it for few reasons.

1. It's no longer a secret that we know he is being reworked. So why try to hide it under "new Jason"?

2. Reworked Jason =/= new Jason. He technically exist right now without an update.

He'll come. But I think they are more focus on the other things first. However if I'm wrong and the next new Jason is him, there will be lots of people that will be underwhelmed by it.