If not allowed admin please delete. Anyone else agrivated by spawn preference never working. I have Jason preferred and get him once every 10-12 games. My friends NEVER want to be Jason and select counselor. They get him like once in six or so games and I just don’t get it. Once we get dedicated servers could we have preference match where only one or two Jason preferds get in a game? And fix the counselor preference where they NEVER get Jason. Many people don’t like being Jason and quit as soon as they get picked. Thank you!

I'm pretty sure they're working on that, so people with councillor preference never get him. 

I currently have my preference set to Jason as his trophies are the only 2 I have left, I've gone 3 days without getting him once and an entire week without getting him earlier on in the games development. 

I get the struggle, but how many times has this been mentioned in other threads? Whether comparing DbD where you can always pick killer, to the people that never get picked as Jason. It's annoying, I know, but i am also sure there are plenty of other threads dealing with this. Use the search button. ?

1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I get the struggle, but how many times has this been mentioned in other threads? Whether comparing DbD where you can always pick killer, to the people that never get picked as Jason. It's annoying, I know, but i am also sure there are plenty of other threads dealing with this. Use the search button. ?

The thing that makes it different is me just coming up with ideas to change it instead of just complaining about it ?

@Whitericejohnson

On 11/9/2017 at 1:41 PM, [IllFonic]Courier said:

We're working on making some changes to improve the preference system for both the player groups that prefer to play as Jason or the Counselors.

One specific change we will be adding would be to remove the ability for 'Counselor Preference' players to be chosen as Jason.

Please see reply above mine for a quote from the illfonic community manager. Also please in the future use the search function before creating a new thread as a topic on this already exists.