Alcanx

Apply the car-grab animation to windows and furniture.

No, I just brought this up in a less detailed way, a few posts ago. Jason has grabbed more than one victim through either a wall, or ala pt. 2, or remake. I called it window and wall kills. Simple enough idea. If you can catch someone near a window, and you're in stalk mode Jason should get a quick chance to snatch a counselor. Like Maddy in pt. 7.....wall, or Ginny in pt.4....window. Didn't think of using the furniture though. That'd save some headache, as I tend to play random Jasons, and often get stuck with slow ass part 7. Favorite film Jason......detestable game Jason.

On 16/11/2017 at 9:48 AM, Groovalicious666 said:

Perhaps iceman......perhaps.

It would be possible, at the risk of getting window-grabbed. 

Hitting Jason through the window wouldn't even be as big of an issue if the window break animation didn't exist! It's an expected animation every time, with a nearly guaranteed hit if the counselor attacks at the right time. Jason can also smack a counselor with the animation already. I've had my fair share of miscalculations. If the breaking animation is replaced with this, I'd be for grabbing through windows, not furniture though.

In contrast, throwing knives exist and they can be used to stop people crawling/recovering from windows. They do more damage than a Jason without weapon strength. Jason has a weapon that can stop people from going through windows (if properly positioned and you don't smack the siding, of course). Jason has abilities that can stop people from going around tables. If you are getting endlessly looped, the Stalk, Morph and Shift abilities can get the job done. Go for the surprise because your Jason's icon shows up on the minimap. If you are seen, do not exit shift early. Drain the stamina pool. With stalk enabled, morph outside for the heck of it. Use mind games with the static effect for using abilities. When in Stalk, mimic the two static effects of a morph with a shift instead. Utilize the scorched earth policy. Break the generator of the given sector to increase the fear level. Anticipate your opponent and wear them down psychologically. Do not let the counselor see you until YOU want them to. 

Of course, when they scream when in proximity before Jason is even seen, it spoils the surprise. This needs fixed. Regardless, think as the real Jason would. He relies on sneak attacks and gets beaten to a pulp when exposed to aggressors. It happens in the movies and it happens in the game. Thing is, he is stronger than his victims and can endure the pain. Counselor's have a finite amount of ambition, while Jason's animosity glides over all.