bjoernsen80

This is the most unfun Game i've ever played!

53 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, matisangry said:

if it wasn't for playing with you guys and a handful of others, i probably would have stepped away at this point, too. QP is a wasteland or trolls, children and new players that don't know what they're doing. if that isn't reason enough to stay away from QP, add crazy high pings, connection time outs and hosts quitting and you've got everything you need to make this the most frustrating game of all time. 

totally agree. the jason nerf is a killer in private matches. guys like rouge, rust and malloymk are hard to catch anyway but after the nerf, even good jasons are going 2/8. 

Right! In quick play it's not a big deal because they make so many mistakes, but against those guys???? You're lucky to get one shot, they just don't make mistakes. I had part 6 Jason against malloymk using Vanessa the other night, just me and him. And two blown open doors, with one big table between us. He made me look like a fool, lol. I had him slip through my fingers twice and got so frustrated I just started hacking at the table knowing it wouldn't break. Difference is in public that Vanessa would have made more mistakes, or at least would have succumbed to my tactics. Those guys are among the very best, and just getting one down is a feat when they're on their game.

7 hours ago, Redrum138 said:

Right! In quick play it's not a big deal because they make so many mistakes, but against those guys???? You're lucky to get one shot, they just don't make mistakes. I had part 6 Jason against malloymk using Vanessa the other night, just me and him. And two blown open doors, with one big table between us. He made me look like a fool, lol. I had him slip through my fingers twice and got so frustrated I just started hacking at the table knowing it wouldn't break. Difference is in public that Vanessa would have made more mistakes, or at least would have succumbed to my tactics. Those guys are among the very best, and just getting one down is a feat when they're on their game.

yeah. that dude is one of the best kiters around. I'd love to watch some of these cocky jasons go up againt a room full of the guys we play with. i was able to hop on for a few rounds today and it really hit me that the thing that makes lobbies like the ones we tend to be  part of such a nightmare for jasons isn't just the great kiters or kick ass drivers, it's the communication and teamwork. i call bullshit on any jason who claims he can wipe the floor with 7 well-organized counselors who know their role, have moderate to advanced skills and can successfully work as a team. 

you don't see counselors giving pocket knives to other counselors in QP... or using them to disarm the phone fuse even if they don't have the fuse. that teamwork isn't common in QP.  

4 hours ago, matisangry said:

yeah. that dude is one of the best kiters around. I'd love to watch some of these cocky jasons go up againt a room full of the guys we play with. i was able to hop on for a few rounds today and it really hit me the the thing that makes lobbies like the ones we tend to part of such a nightmare for jasons isn't just the great kiters or kick ass drivers, it's the communication and teamwork. i call bullshit on any jason who claims he can wipe the floor with 7 well-organized counselors who know their role, have moderate to advanced skills and can successfully work as a team. 

you don't see counselors giving pocket knives to other counselors in QP... or use them to disarm the phone fuse even if they don't have the fuse. that teamwork isn't common in QP.  

Yes! Exactly! I played quick play tonight because no one was on when I was, and I needed some bloody part 2 Jason footage for my Teenage Frankenstein video. 7of7, and had two other very capable 101s in the lobby. Problem was the other players were new and inexperienced, the 101s went out of their normal play styles to compensate and in turn made more mistakes that I made them pay for. I wouldn't say I was dominant at all, would have gone 3 for 8 against my normal opponents; at best. That's the difference right there. Btw, when the other 101s got Jason it was the same, no survivors.